test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (*pokes thread with staff*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (*continues poking thread in boredom*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Don't really have time for this... *answers* Kinda busy here...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: *Still asleep, hidden entirely under a blanket on the couch in her quarters*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Admiral Riker: Did I call at a bad time...?
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    (boooooooooored; i need something to do - gimmie something to do)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

*Oynx is still looking out the window in the shared quarters that he and Raneson occupy*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    (Did Alex do something about those two prisoners left on the coundroum?)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (ded)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Ah that works. At least who they work for was never found out, else Alex would possibly uncontrollable laughing fit at the name of the organization)

Briana: *Sleeping, not knowing there are people in her Quarters*
    edited November 2018
    (who says he didn't interrogate them to find out? taking out the mooks does nothing - you have to chop off the head to kill the body

also, one of the people in briana's quarters better have an airhorn)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(I mean it would be pointless for him to find out cause he couldn't do anything about them. They were Faceless soldiers from the 1970's with an organization that died out in 1984. There are only two people left that might know something about them. one is in two places at once and the other is on the Tepes.)
    (doesn't mean he wouldn't interrogate them anyway - SCIENTIA POTENTIA EST!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Fair enough. At least those two prisoners were dealt with)
    (so what was the name?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Y'know, Alex could just give Oynx a talking to for a start, Shadow.)
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    (Rather not say publicly. Ruins the whole thing if everyone knows)
    (so say it unpublically)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

*Alex gets a text message*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    *alex sighs and looks at the message on his pad*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

*Message reads; "Can you give Mr. Whitefury a talking to about getting human females pregnant? I would appreciate it if you reminded him to make sure he keeps 'it' in his pants and all that, seeing that you are his superior. Sincerely, Dr. E. Pierce, USS Berlin"*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    (not a fan of interspecies copulation, is he?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Probably not. You might as well give Oynx a talking to anyway.)
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Kinda.
    Ezri: *pokes Briana*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    *alex taps his commbadge* major whitefury, please transport to the conundrum and report to my ready room ASAP​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: *groans staying under the blanket. Somewhat waking up* who is it?...
    Admiral Riker: I apologize. I'm calling to get clearance for... Commander Briana Victoria to take command of a squadron called the 333rd.
    ----
    Oynx: *Sighs and quickly beams over to the Conundrum, reporting to the ready room within minutes*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    *while alex is waiting on onyx, he sends a message back to doctor pierce (and that E should've totally been a B or an H)*

'doctor, you know captain raneson is already pregnant and engaged to major whitefury...telling him to stop shagging her now is like locking the barn after the horses have already escaped'​​

#LegalizeAwoo

*Pierce sends a message back; "Maybe. Just give him a talking to, please."*

*The door to the ready room beeps*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    enter​​

#LegalizeAwoo