test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: *Buries her face in her hands, embarrassed* I meant by myself....
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Reed: Oh. Right... *He says, embarrassed and feeling awkward for misinterpreting her words* ... Sorry. I guess I misinterpreted your words...
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: Yeah.... just a bit... *Sighs* Should i just go now?... I feel kinda... stupid right now...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (*drops thousands of bombs on thread*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    (Well, its Janurary 1947, and the Third Internationale is gone, beaten by Ford And General Motors, Finally. However, my spoils were not great. Australia, Belgium, Spain, Central America, and Prussia minus Berlin is the part of the League of American States. I annexed Northern Mexico, and gave Cuba the Yucatan. Puerto Rico got Panama minus the Canal. Ireland got Galacia in Spain. the Canucks Got Great Britian, the National France got almost all of Mainland France, and the German Exile Goverment got the Rest of Germany, including Berlin. Italy is split between Sardinia and the Italian Republic. Also, Paris and Normandy was nuked. I nuked them, because i needed to clear some 7000 Airplanes from the English Channel)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    Jorin: *over hears nick.* wait so I passed out then?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Romani: I guess...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Kazuma: *Makes his way back into the hall way*

NX Nick: *Continues to look busy with work, waiting for the small group to leave the lab*

Briana: *finishes the rest of her food and drink, looking up at reed after* So... this was nice... thanks...
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    Jorin: well I'll leave you three alone. *walks off to get his helmet*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    (Gah I'm off today. Everytime I think I'm going to be able to relax and not be busy more comes up. Its stressing me out. What was my last post?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    > @icerose20 said:
    > icerose20 wrote: »
    >
    > Rose: Jamie, this is the third time I have been in this bird. And your brother programmed this machine so I would not put me back in time of the Dinosaurs or worse. So, how do I goto Warp? Cant do it from a coasting fighter? How does shuttles and starships do it?
    >
    > ****
    > Nyssa: We'll be right back. (Leaves the bags to the side, grabs Jess's arm and pulls her away to Krystal's room.)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Nyssa leads her Mom to Krystal's quarters, and hits the door chime: Auntie, it me Nyssa, needs some help?
    >
    >
    >
    > rattler2 wrote: »
    >
    > Krystal: *opens the door, revealing she's already packed* Hi.
    > ***
    > Romani: Short version... you poofed from one place to another without physically traversing the distance.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Nyssa: Ah, well, ah, thats good. (Putting her hand behind her neck) Was wondering if you had packed, since I knwo you liek to help veryone else pack before you do.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Krystal: I do?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Nyssa shakes her head yes: Seen it enough times. Half the time Reina has it packed by the time you finally decide to do it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Krystal: I see...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Nyssa grabs Krystal's bag, and smiles: yep, you always pack lite, unlike your daughters.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > (For West)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Reed: You're welcome Briana...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    westx211 wrote: »
    Jamie: Well I think you might've done that on purpose. Made our engines stall. *its clear from the tone of his voice that although he suspects that because of how calm Rose was acting he still was afraid of the drop*

Jessica: Maybe we should've helped her

(Also for west. Just in case.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: So uhhh.... Anything else to say or should I head off now?
  • Options
    So, West, Jessica is with Nyssa helping Krystal with her bags. Jamie is trying to figure out if Rose is pulling his leg or not. Dont knwo about Ellvat and Amara.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Reed: I don't know... Well, I think I better finish eating and get to the bridge for my next shift... Uh... You can go. If there is something you need help with while aboard Enterprise, just contact me.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: Thanks.... *Gets up* If I was staying longer, i would say we should do this again sometime... I surprisingly enjoyed this... *Crosses her arms* I have a feeling Raneson had a hand in this.... I'll deal with that issue later...
  • Options
    (*warwulf squad zooms by and strafes everyone with laser cannon fire*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (I think everyone else is waiting on West)
  • Options
    (and this is why we're still here going on two months later)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I really, really, really hate to say it... but yeah, pretty much... Not much we can do about that though.)
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    (Yeah. Not much we can do about it...)
    Reed: Briana... If... I may ask, who is this... Raneson?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Briana: She left just as you came in here i guess.... Did you have anyone ask you to come down here?
  • Options
    Reed: Oh... *He realizes* That's who that was...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: Yeah.... what did she tell you exactly?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Reed: She said that I should head to the mess hall - said that I may find; and I quote, "a certain someone I would have liked to have met". Turned out that someone was you....
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: What? she.... didn't specifically say to come up to me? you... did that all on your own?
  • Options
    Reed: She kept it vague. I think she was counting on the chance you and I would meet here in the mess hall. Odds apparently played in her favor, now that I think about it... *Sigh* I better continue eating.... My shift's coming up, so...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: So according to what you said... I'm "someone you would have liked to have met."
  • Options
    Reed: Mhm. *Nods in the affirmative* Though to be honest... I did like meeting you...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif