test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Kazuma: Some kind of time travel stuff apparently, that's all I know. They said they were going to send me home and if I'm apparently running a club in Tokyo whenever you're from, then they must succeed.

NX Nick: Given the circumstances... that does make some sense.... *Lets go of Kaz's collar and turns around* Its best you be on your way then.... Forget what I said about the club thing.

Kazuma: *Nods* So before i go... what name are you going by right now?

NX Nick: James Mulligan. and before serving here, it was Lieutenant Colonel Sean Mulligan... I taught some of the soldiers you may see on board, down at West Point, they call them MACOs. I had to think of a new cover identity when I asked a friend of mine to be put here, but I didn't have time to let the old identity fade from recent memory. the two cover identities where "Related" so i had a reasonable explanation for looking like the old identity. Somebody brings it up and i can just say "He's my older brother" and it just works...

Kazuma: You really have this thing down to an art. do think you'll ever use your actual name again, one day?

NX Nick: Eventually, just not yet... I suppose my secret is bound to slip one day. survive something no one should or something. then just get tired of hiding it, publicly embrace it. *Shrugs to himself* I will bare the name O'Connor again someday... Last time i did was.... Well during that era that uniform you're wearing is from.

Kazuma: Glad you pulled me away, when i get back to where i should be, I'm going to buy you a few rounds of drinks when i get back. then figure out what to do next... Did The Boss make it out?

NX Nick: Its..... very complicated to explain right now.... See for yourself... let me just say it's complicated overall until the 1990's....

Kazuma: Ah, i see.... See you when i get back to where i should be...

NX Nick: Trust me, I will be really relieved to see you survived the attack.... went a few days without knowing your status... until then...

Kazuma: *Turns around and sees Romani* This is embarrassing. lets just.... continue on... *Tries to move past her to get back out into the hall*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jorin: *walks down the hall spotting romani and kazuma.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Romani: *crosses her arms across her chest and raises an eyebrow, kinda Vulcan like*
    Krystal: I'll leave a message for Alex about those prisoners in the Brig.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Reed: Huh. I'm sure you would make a great Captain, Briana...
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Kazuma: *Rubs the back of his neck and smiles nervously*

Briana: *Looks down at her food, her ears pulling back submissively without her knowledge as she starts to get embarrassed once more* Maybe someday i guess...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jorin: *stands behind romani.* you two ok in there?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Reed: Maybe... *Looks at Briana's ears for a second*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: So uhhh.... anything else you wanna ask about? hopefully something not related to being an officer for now...
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Reed: Hm... I can't think of anything else at the moment. *Thinking* Oh I got one. What's your favorite city?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: I don't know.... New York or London... maybe San Francisco cause of the academy... or Tokyo cause of all the stuff me and my sisters have done there.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Reed: Wait... Those are Earth cities... And yet you don't look like a human... *Gestures at Briana's fur*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: Funny thing, I usually don't look like this, until recently I never had.... Long story... I'm half Human, half Trill... Even though at the moment I don't look it....
  • Options
    Reed: Interesting... But... uh... How did you get the fur... and all that...?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: I'm not really sure how I should explain this.... Well... what do i look like to you?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Reed: Like a fox, I believe. Or would werefox be more accurate...?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: Yeah, that would be more accurate... surprisingly accurate...
  • Options
    Reed: Ah. That's... interesting. If T'Pol were here in the Mess Hall listening to this, she would probably say something like "Fascinating..." or "Intriguing..." with her eyebrow raised and all that.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: Yeah... so uh... this has been nice and all.... not sure what else to do now...
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Reed: Well... Any ideas...?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Briana: Well... I'm thinking about finishing my food... talking with you some more if we can actually think of anything else to talk about.... and after that I'm thinking about going back to my quarters to relax or something....
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (*drops antimatter bomb on thread*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (And then nothing, as we are all dead, everything in the universe is nothing put plasma. We to go, Shadow, you killed a universe)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    (if antimatter worked that way, the entire universe would explode the first time someone had an accident generating antimatter particles)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (static)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: *starts eat her food again*

Kazuma: So uhh... lets go....

NX Nick: I have work to do, can you two take this outside.... and if your armored friend from your group wakes up looking for his helmet, it was put in the armory for safekeeping.
  • Options
    icerose20 wrote: »
    Rose: Jamie, this is the third time I have been in this bird. And your brother programmed this machine so I would not put me back in time of the Dinosaurs or worse. So, how do I goto Warp? Cant do it from a coasting fighter? How does shuttles and starships do it?

Nyssa: We'll be right back. (Leaves the bags to the side, grabs Jess's arm and pulls her away to Krystal's room.)
    Nyssa leads her Mom to Krystal's quarters, and hits the door chime: Auntie, it me Nyssa, needs some help?
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Krystal: *opens the door, revealing she's already packed* Hi.
    Romani: Short version... you poofed from one place to another without physically traversing the distance.
    Nyssa: Ah, well, ah, thats good. (Putting her hand behind her neck) Was wondering if you had packed, since I knwo you liek to help veryone else pack before you do.
    Krystal: I do?

Nyssa shakes her head yes: Seen it enough times. Half the time Reina has it packed by the time you finally decide to do it.
    Krystal: I see...
    Nyssa grabs Krystal's bag, and smiles: yep, you always pack lite, unlike your daughters.

(For West)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (*drops another antimatter bomb*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Stop dropping bombs damn you. I've done nothing wrong!)
  • Options
    (*drops a third antimatter bomb*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Reed: Wait, what did you mean by "going back to my quarters and relax or something"...? You don't mean...? *He appears to have misinterpreted Briana's words*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif