test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Trip: What would you like to drink, then?
    ---
    Prime Raneson: *Sigh* Let's just get to the Enterprise...
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: Well i can see you're going with a southern style.... got any ice tea?

(Briana has no clue they're gonna end up going home. someone should tell her so she can get her stuff off the conundrum... and get her sister, Romani)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    edited September 2018
    *T'Pol arrives*
    Trip: T'Pol. Why are you here?
    T'Pol: The Captain has asked me to inform you two that... Mr. Greymane, the commander of the ship on Luna, has asked that members of his team may be transported aboard Enterprise in order to get back to their... time period.
    Trip: Greymane? Didn't he transfer off this ship after the Terra Prime incident?
    T'Pol: That is correct.
    Trip: Huh...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: I'd say we go back to the conundrum, get it fixed with this Enterprise's help, and go back home.

Nyssa: That actually sounds like a good idea.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    jorin:*sets krystal down.* atleast i can agree with you on that.....i am beyond done feeling useless and even more so with this operation....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: Oh TRIBBLE.... I gotta go get my sister!... and my stuff.. *Quickly stands up* maybe I can finally change out of this silly outfit....

NX Nick: *Too deep in thought with his coffee to notice or care about anything going on around him, remaining completely oblivious*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Trip: *Stands up* I'll take you to the Transporter Room.
    T'Pol: I'll be returning to the bridge. *Leaves*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Briana: That would be great.... Thank you... *Walks out of the mess hall, towards the transporter room*

NX Nick: *Finishes his coffee as Briana leaves, snapping back to reality and only catching the tail end of Briana (No pun intended) as she walked out* uhhh.... the hell was that? did that person have a tail?...
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (not like he hasn't seen a tail before if he ever crossed paths with alex)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (he's more thinking. "Who the F**k came onboard?" its less he's never seen one before more just... Like the spanish inquisition, he wasn't expecting it)
    edited September 2018
    Trip: *Follows Briana*
    ---
    Prime Raneson: Alright. I'm boarding Enterprise. Oynx, you coming?
    Oynx: ... Yeah, sure.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Briana: *arrives at the transporter* Alright.... *Steps on the transporter pad* Will be back in a bit after i change and get my stuff...

NX Nick: *Mutters to himself* Coffee.... Need more coffee... this is what i get for staying up two weeks.... start seeing S**t... i have work to do.... *gets another mug of coffee and returns to his deep thought and oblivious state, very likely to forget about what he thought he saw*

(Doesn't everyone have things of their own to get or is Briana going to be the only one getting her stuff off the conundrum?)
    (present nick hasn't seen her yet...i imagine the first thing out of his mouth when he does if she's still foxed-out will be 'that was YOUR tail i saw!')​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited September 2018
    (Now that, I would love to see!)
    Trip: Alright. *Transports Briana to the Conundrum*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    (Nick isn't going to remember that. Probably just going to forget about this entire day)

Briana: *After being transported, she rushes off to her room and gets dressed in her Regular Uniform, then packing her stuff in a bag.* Okay... I don't look like a foxy Lara Croft now.... *Fixes her commbadge and taps it* Briana to Romani, you read me?
    Nyssa: However, isnt that Enterprise's teleporter one that is rated for non-living cargo?
    Ancient Griffon insult

(pretty sure they fixed that by S5, given they had it since late S1/early S2)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Prime Raneson: They fixed that issue, Nyssa. Their transporter will work, don't worry.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Rose: Nyssa,!

Nyssa: What? I remeber they had a few accidents on the roll out of teleporters. In fact, they still had some people die on Kirk's Enterprise. Then on Picard's, they cloned Admiral Riker.
    Ancient Griffon insult

*the aeon makes its way into conundrum's shuttlebay and touches down, its engines going silent shortly after before the exit ramp lowers and alex silently strolls out and heads straight for his quarters, leaving a message with the ship's computer to inform him as soon as everyone is onboard*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Prime Raneson: Nyssa, we'll be fine. We'll take the Raptor just in case though.
    Oynx: Mhm...
    *The two head to the Raptor*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Rose: I am taking my Fighter. Not letting any put thier grubby paws on it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *looks like she's about to snap again before taking a deep breath* Guess I'm nothing without my ship... *heads to the Raptor*
    Romani: Yea? *zap, followed by swearing in Japanese and Romulan*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: We're heading home Romani, Come back to our room and pack your stuff
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    Romani: I'm a little busy with this cloak I just learned about...

(You know... I wonder if Present Nick is going to remember Krystal's voice...)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    jorin: *heads to the raptor sighing*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    (That is only if Past Nick is around when Krystal is around)

Briana: Leave it to whoever is staying here Romani, We're going back to the present apparently. oh, and the NX Enterprise is here.
    (that's up to her - alex isn't kicking anyone out; he's going to give everyone one chance to stay or go once he calls them together)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Oynx: *Sighs, sitting in the co-pilot seat next to Raneson, who is in the pilot seat*
    Prime Raneson: *Going through the preflight checks, then looks at Oynx* What's up, Oynx?
    Oynx: Oh, nothing...
    Prime Raneson: It doesn't seem like nothing...
    Oynx: *Mutters, "can't even freaking lie to my girlfriend"*
    Prime Raneson: *Hears Oynx's muttering* Nope, you can't.
    Oynx: *Sigh* It's about when we get back to 2418... Since my assignment is essentially going to be over, I think I may get recalled...
    Prime Raneson: We'll figure something out, Oynx. *Kisses him on the cheek, then continues her preflight checks*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    (careful, you'll make him floof)​​

#LegalizeAwoo