test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    (I think before the switch you set your pages to show more posts than us. So whenever we would reference a page, it wasn't the same page for you because we were showing maybe 15 posts and you 30 or something. It was a while ago I don't remember the exact numbers. I'm just running default settings.)

Krystal: *gets up, having heard everything over at Jorin's table* I kinda know the feeling. Got my first command as an ensign during the Borg attack on Vega Colony. Everyone above me was killed, which left a starship in command of a young, 20 something year old, scared out of her mind ensign. *sips her hot chocolate* I wouldn't have got out of there without a friend of mine backing me up. And I made other friends on the way and... here we are years later and still together.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana: *points at Krystal* yeah... What my mom said.... And look at me too... I'm 20 and a Commander with talks of someone wanting to promote me to captain *glances at raneson for a moment* a few months ago I was 19 and just a lieutenant. I think I got promoted right before or right after I turned 20. I skipped over a rank.... And I can kinda relate to the "lifetime of service" thing you bought up.. But let's not focus on that....

You may only be 19 but your mind is older. You planned that attack on that star destroyer, didn't you? That shows your potential and worth. You where in the middle of a war and able to show you're worth more than anyone bargained for.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    Jorin: im....sorry I lied....to all of you.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Krystal: You had your reasons.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Jorin: I've been...going thru alot....I haven't had time to really cope with the things that happened to me.... I told you didn't I? *looks at krystal.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    edited August 2018
    Briana: When i first started serving with the task force on the Tepes.... I hid my hair colour.... and the fact I'm her daughter from another reality *gestures to krystal* So I can relate to you wanting to hide stuff... I ended up talking to my mom here, after some battle and told her who I am and what the situation was... and a while later she ended up adopting me while I'm here in this universe for gods know how long... and she... treats me like I'm actually one of her children, not some adopted nuisance from another universe with half her DNA and half someone else's that just popped into her life.... she does care about me... so that worked out.... *Smiles slightly to herself, looking down at the table hiding her face for a moment*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Jorin: you're lucky to at least have family here even though it's not from where you come from....
    Briana: when we get back to the present... maybe I can help you find some family of your own....
    Jorin: I never even knew my family....I don't know if they are even alive. But thank you I appreciate the help...
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    (well, there's one way to find out if we both see the same number of posts per page...someone head to https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1157388/stargate-hail-baal-rambling/p2472 and quote the first post on the page)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (Its rose saying abandon all hope)

Briana: You're welcome... *Still hiding her face after saying the stuff about Krystal adopting her, somewhat embarrassed*
    (then everything's correct, and you can read at your leisure)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Jorin: I do hope this pans thru....if I even have a family there. I'm sorry I lied about my age...*gets up and heads to his quarters*
    Briana: Its fine... *Sighs* Don't worry about it.... *Looks at her food as jorin leaves* Damn it... I forgot the caramelized apple topping... be right back... *Quickly gets up and heads to the Replicator, soon coming back with a bowl of apple topping for her waffles, just dumping the entire bowl onto her plate of waffles.* So... *Looks at Krystal* After bringing all that up to jorin.... I just wanna say thank you, mom... for everything you've done....
    Jorin: *makes his way back to his quarters and goes to his bathroom and washes off all the makeup that made him look aged. He looks at himself in the mirror staring back is a much younger looking man with the same facial features but less weathered. The scar across his left eye still remains along with some gotee stubble. After a few moments he gets dressed and goes back down to the mess hall*
    Briana: *Takes a bite of her breakfast, waiting for krystal's response*

(Not nagging rattler here. Rose just messaged me on steam to see if I was able to post.)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    (I'm gonna be a bit slower today I'm dealing with more heart break. But I don't think anyone's waiting on my characters so it should be fine
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Nyssa: so When are we getting our quarters, Mom?

(HINT)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    (stop looking at me; i gave you quarters 20 pages ago - they were right next to rose's quarters)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Jessica: Well... if it was up to me you'd already have them I need to ask alex about it.
    (I just went back and read a bit. Couldn't find the post where you gave them quarters)
    (i said that alex will take care of it...and he did - i seriously needed to actually spell it out?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Apparently I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I mean rose and west keep bringing it up...)
    (I mean you never said that you gave them some rooms only that you'd take care of it. We don't know when it will have been taken care of
    (it was taken care of last night; they have quarters next to rose's)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*sprays rattler with tiberium sludge*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited August 2018
    (Rattler is at D&D so we might not hear from them for the rest of the night. So Briana will likely get a response from Krystal tomorrow.)
    (well, in the meantime, you can read up on all the hell we went through a year ago)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Already did)
    (all 20 pages of it?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo