test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Maybe in the 25th century, its common for people to walk on the Moon, but I haven't. To Me, its still being here, seeing that same horizon they did on those Apollo missions. We arent near any of the landmarks, and our footsteps will be obliterated by microdust, so lets do it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    Oculus: Oh... *She looks at Briana surprised* I didn't know you wanted me here.

Jessica: I didn't mean it like that I was just wondering why we would talk outside I understand wanting to moon walk.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana: I've been holding onto your arm for awhile.... *Sighs* nevermind... just keep holding on... *Looks back to Krystal, waiting for her to say something*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Rose: You wanted to talk? (She looks at Jess with a slightly concerned look)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited July 2018
    (Sorry rose misread walk as talk ignore that last one I'll redo what she said
    Oculus: Its fine. I like you holding it.

Jessica: I haven't been on a space walk in a while. Not since I leapt out of a hole in the ship to save you.
    Rose: So, that means your qualifications are out of date. Hmm. (She smiles) So long ago, 6 kids infact.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica: Well let's go for a nice friendly jaunt through space on the moon that doesn't involve explosive decompression.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I... I wonder if its because of the... *gestures at herself, indicating the werefox thing*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: I'm still Trill though... Like nothing has happened... besides the fatigue....
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Rose: Aw, you just deflated all my fun. (Rose smiles) I got a question, I know the Moon was colonised, but before Earth figured out to manipulate gravity, how'd did they deal with the gravity problems associated with the Moon, and Mars. (Rose wlaks with Jess, in hand, to an Airlock)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: *Ahem* One thing, Briana... how the hell were you able to get out of my grip when I'm a Supersoldier with super-strength? It's kinda impossible for anyone that doesn't have supersoldier capabilities to break out of a grip of a Razor ARC.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    Krystal: Werefox enhanced strength. And its been three days since the retrovirus was introduced into her system. Could also explain the erratic behavior earlier.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: But like i just said, nothing has even happened to me yet....
    Prime Raneson: Except she said the anger was her own, and not a byproduct of the retrovirus, Krystal. Which means nothing hasn't taken effect yet, which should mean she shouldn't even have the strength necessary to get out of my grip, especially since I'm a supersoldier.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Krystal: Would you know if its your own if you're emotionally compromised by your medical condition?
    edited July 2018
    Prime Raneson: No. But I don't think the retrovirus is the cause of how she got out of my grip. Nothing has happened to her yet in regards to the retrovirus since introduction into her system. Her anger was her own. Still, since the retrovirus likely isn't the cause of both the anger and how she got out of my grip... *Looks at Briana* Briana, care to explain how you even got out of my grip when it shouldn't even be possible for you to do so?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Krystal: *deadpan look* Are you a medical expert?
    Prime Raneson: *Deadpan tone* Krystal, you're talking to a supersoldier here...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,893 Arc User
    jorin: from what i saw she just broke out of a hold. didnt look like much to me.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Krystal: Then how can you say for absolute certain that her behavior is not because of the lycanthropy? According to Alex, there's a three day incubation period. Its been three days.
    edited July 2018
    Prime Raneson: Jorin.... Only other supersoldiers, even ones of the Razor-class ARC, have been ever capable of getting out of my grip. Since you're a supersoldier yourself, you would be able to. Briana however has no supersoldier abilities as far as we know, and the retrovirus hasn't taken effect yet, which means she shouldn't even be able to get out of my grip, yet she did.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Krystal: Sharon... did you just ignore everything I just said? *deadpan tone*
    jorin: well i havnt seen any proof of your "super soldier" abilities, so to me it just looked like she simply broke the hold. *shrugs*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    edited July 2018
    Oynx: Actually Krystal, it's three nights, not three days if I recall my lycanthropy studies correctly.
    Prime Raneson: *Gives a "are you serious" look at Jorin, then proceeds to walk to a nearby tree, and punches it, sending it flying for a couple of feet, then looks at the others, crossing her arms* Believe me now?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Jessica: Heavier boots. *She smiles as they walk*

Oculus: Is briana okay?
    Krystal: *crosses her arms across her chest* Does a virus have a watch and knows if its day or night?
    jorin: yet still she broke out. i sense some salt coming from you.
    Rose: Yeah (They come to the airlock and grab the EVA Suits) Seems pretty close to suits my Earth was using for EVAs at Gagarin Station.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica: Except these things are also designed to protect the user from time vortexes and the like. 29th century tech and all that damn time travelling.