What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Oculus: Because you might pass out?

*Jessica holds her hand lovingly*

Jessica: Yes it does.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Eli: Only things I know about the Hunter species that the device was taken from.... apparently very ugly.... You would think they're primitives using blades.... right up until the second they start using plasma weapons...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (that could describe a lot of different species...including the noghri - but i think they use disruptors, not plasma...at least, they use disruptors in FOC)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited July 2018
    Eli: So how is it looking so far?

(Unless seven pushes for more details I don't know what else to add)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: Eh... It's looking okay... I should be halfway done now.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    Eli: Okay. Don't get it wet. That will cause damage to a lot of the non-starfleet or romulan components. Just please try to hurry.
    (who still uses electrical components in the 25th century?

also *continues poking rattler with salami*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (Rattler already asked what you wanted.)
    rattler2 wrote: »
    (What?)

(nothing; i just like poking you with meat)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    (Shadow... put some pants on man!)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (not that kind of meat...geez, you have a filthy mind)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    (Sometimes. But you did leave that door open.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Prime Raneson: Okay... *Does some fixes and then...* Done!
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Eli: Thank you *Takes the cloaking device and puts it back on his belt* I will be around. I owe you one. *picks up his beer and cloaks*

(So what do we do now?)
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    jakara: i can handle myself fine i dont need you parenting me! *she says a bit loud as she is now very noticeably drunk*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    edited July 2018
    Prime Raneson: *Hears Jakara* Oh great...
    Oynx: *Facepaw* Should we handle this?
    Prime Raneson: Yeah... I dunno. Maybe.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Oculus: I'm just worrying about you.
    Eli: *Walks behind jakara while cloaked, putting a hand on the back of her head*
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: So, where do we find a Jacuzzi on this tub? (She smiles)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    jakara: you dont need to worry about me im fi- *she immediately face plants in the table leaving a dent in it*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    edited July 2018
    (Aaaand cue the facepalms and facepaws...)
    Prime Raneson: *Facepalms*
    Oynx: *Does a Double Facepaw*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Eli: *Uncloaks* Damn it.... She was just supposed to fall asleep! not dent the table! *Has a look of worry and guilt on his face*
    Prime Raneson: *Sigh* One moment please. *Gets up and heads somewhere*
    Onyx: *Watches Raneson, then sees her come back with a replicated half-full bucket of water*
    Prime Raneson: *Goes over to the table Jakara is at* You may wanna step back, kid. *She says to Eli*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Eli: Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats not a good idea... *Steps back, out of blood splatter range*
    Prime Raneson: Why is it not a good idea?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Jessica: I think if his ship is like mine we can have the bathroom replicate one.

Oculus: Jakara? *Oculus nudges her worriedly*
    Eli: Either she'll be in a deep sleep and nothing will happen..... Oooorrr... she will instinctively hit you without meaning to... and break a rib... or worse *Puts a Psionic barrier up*
    (or you can just toss the water on her from afar where she can't reach)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Prime Raneson: Kid, I'm a Razor-class Advanced Recon Commando. Basically, I'm a supersoldier, with all the usual traits, such as super strength, super stamina, super hearing. Hell, I'm faster then most humanoids, she won't even hurt me... I also have super reflexes so if she throws a punch at me, it will be like slow motion to me, so I'll easily dodge it. Plus, I'm wearing armor right now. *Quickly puts on her ARC helmet, and prepares to dump the water bucket on Jakara, from a distance where she can't reach, just in case, then proceeds to throw the water out of the bucket, splashing onto Jakara*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Eli: Good luck.