What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,019 Community Moderator
    Kayla: Briana...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: *Makes the biggest error in judgment due to her tiredness and stays silent*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Kayla: *pokes her head into the Transporter Room, and spots Briana*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Yeah, Jess, lets go put the tricorder logs in the database. (Rose tries to leave)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Briana: *Looks at Kayla* Uhhhhh.... Hi.... *Casually waves before looking back to the transporter pad and spotting Jakara, glaring at her as she spots her*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Kayla: Decided to get some fresh air huh?
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    *Oculus sighs*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jakara: *doesnt make eye contact as she walks past briana and out the door to the mess hall looking incredibly depressed*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: *Looks back to Kayla* Uhhh... yeah.... Sorry i didn't say anything.... in the moment sorta thing, didn't think it out....
  • Options
    Kayla: Get some rest. If I hear about something like this again... I'm tying you down to a biobed. Understood?
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (and to drive the point home...picture kayla surrounded by those anime flames whenever someone gets really pissed in anime)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Briana: Right.... I'm really sorry.... I Only have like.... two days until I'm good... right? then me going around doing whatever won't be a problem for you, right?

(And Eli is still in the mess hall. asking for help with his cloak. Raneson or shadow, feel free to contribute to that)
  • Options
    Kayla: Depends on if you've gone Feral or not.

Bed. NOW.
  • Options
    Briana: Right! Sorry!.... *Goes to walk out the door, but quickly turns around and turns to krystal, rushing over to her to give her a hug*
  • Options
    Krystal: *hug*
  • Options
    Oculus: So you gotta go to bed I guess Bri?
  • Options
    Briana: Yeah Oculus, Goodnight... *still hugging krystal* G'night mom..... See ya if I'm able to wake up for a meal?...
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    jakara: *walks in to the mess hall getting a strong drink and sitting away from everyone. matt would be able to smell her being a vampire.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Krystal: Goodnight.
  • Options
    Rose is walking to Jessica's quarters after she drops off the tricorder in the Map Room.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: Night, mom.... Night, Oculus... I'm gonna go before Kayla ends up dragging me back and posting a sentry outside my door.... *lets go of Krystal and walks out of the transporter room, going to her room and collapsing onto her bed passing out almost instantaneously. Still wearing her T-shirt and jeans, she falls into a much needed deep sleep*

Eli: Anyone? nobody? I don't want my sister to know I'm here and something fried my cloak!
  • Options
    (i would imagine alex's ship would have the ability to replicate that really strong krogan drink rincol i think it was. if not then it'll be what ever the strongest possible that can be replicated.)

jakara: *gets another drink as she finished hers*
  • Options
    *Oculus sighs after saying goodnight to briana and heads to the mess hall*

*Jessica follows Rose to their room*
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    (Ryncol, Alex is familiar with it. The group has gone to the Andromeda Galaxy where the I put the Mass Effect Galaxy in. He has been in a drinking contest with Wrex, Wrex says it was a tie)

Rose holds the door for Jessica: Well, this day been a rollercoaster. (She holds Jessica hand) Even If i Could now, I would not go back unless my family was there with me.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Jessica: Thank you. *She squeezes her hand lovingly*
  • Options
    Rose: You always knew I would never leave you and the kids.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (Ok... so we'll say Henha and Ami had a breakthrough in studying the Energon and will hand over some modifications for Fed gear when we proceed?)
  • Options
    Jakara: *drunkenly talks to herself as she's had three and a half bottles of ryncol.*

(Kara's got the liver of a f*ckin troll but she's still pretty plastered)
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    (Eh, sounds fair, Rattler.)
    Oynx: So.... What now?
    Prime Raneson: I dunno...
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Eli: Still need some help fixing this cloak.