test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    jorin: alone? you stranded me down their too ranesone! *his helmet is off and an expression of anger on his face*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Prime Raneson: I know, but I need to speak to them.. ALONE... I need to talk out something with them...
    (Okay, for real. I'm going to bed.)
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    Jorin: I don't give a s**t what you want. Briana was right you should have known there was a goddamn storm of that magnitude in the area some one could have died!.....unless that was your plan all along have me go down there on the off chance that I died while risking briana and krystals lives
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *sigh* Yelling isn't going to solve anything.
    Raneson... if this is about the mission, it should involve everyone who was on it. If its personal... give us a few to either cool off or take a shower.
    *seems pretty much unphased by the news, combination of experience and having been out cold for a while*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    (i seem to recall quite a few alien plants with defense mechanisms that tricorders weren't able to pick up on throughout the series)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    (Can you tell me which ones shadow? Because I've been searching memory alpha for like the past hour and i can't find a thing about any plants like that. I'm gonna keep searching though.)

Briana: *Sighs and closes her eyes* a shower would be nice... like an actual shower... not a sonic shower... both would be perfect though. sonic shower to get clean, then an actual shower to relax...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (With modern replicator technology, water showers should be standard issue in every bathroom in Starfleet. Expecially in a 29th Century ship.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Krystal: I could never get used to a Sonic Shower.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: I only stay in one for about thirty seconds to a minute, max. I hate using them but they get rid of a lot of dirt and dead skin... but you know. they only vibrate that off, so you gotta switch over to a normal shower if you actually wanna use soap or something...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    edited June 2018
    (water showers clearly ARE standard, because where else did janeway get all that water for the baths she took in various episodes? it would take forever to fill a tub from one of those sink units

they probably just use sonic vibrations because it's quicker (since you don't have to dry off afterward) and it's more efficient)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (Except that I remember an episode where B'lanna didn't take a water shower. She took a Sonic. Larger ships like Galaxy and Sovereign class probably have the infrastructure for more water showers, but smaller ships like the Intrepid probably don't.)

Krystal: *points at her ears* Probably got worse for me after the whole werefox thing.
    Briana: Fair point.... i didn't consider that... So.... are we gonna break off for showers, have that talk with Raneson then have that other talk you wanted to have with me?
    Jorin: krystal...do you know if the holodeck works?
    Rose: Ranneson, come back (Rose breaths and blows her bangs with her breathe) I swear, there better be a death or critically injured, or that woman is going find why being frozen to death is not a pleasnat feeling.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: Jorin... Can you give her a chance to respond to my question first?
    Krystal: *waves it off* Its fine Briana. As far as I know the Holodecks are down. We were working on more critical systems after the crash.
    And I think we all need a bit to wind down so... I vote shower, then talk.
    Briana: Alright. Shower, then raneson's talk.... Then the other talk... I'll catch up with you guys in like... A half hour... Seeya then.. *walks off to take a shower*
    (one holodeck works; matt was using it to practice his dueling and shadow magic earlier)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

alex: *stares at rose* not anything especially important; just getting our ground team off the planet before they get killed by an energon storm​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Rose: Energon Storm? And that is?
    Ancient Griffon insult

a regular storm on steroids due to strong amounts of energon radiation in the atmosphere - kind of like a planetary class 5 ion storm​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Rose: Usually those storms don't appear as a class 5 storm, and they do not happen on Earth in the last 65 million Years at least.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: *Drops her weapons off in the armory, then heading to her room, quietly entering to not wake Romani, Dropping off her backpack full of supplies and kicking off her combat boots. she takes off her belt, web gear and whatever else is strapped onto her, leaving it with her combat boots* I really hope Jorin doesn't do anything stupid with Raneson.... *Sighs and gets a changes of clothes, now heading to wherever the showers are*
    well, apparently storms that strong DID happen in the last 65 million years, because one is happening right now​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *goes to take a shower*
    Prime Raneson: *Sighs* Well...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    edited June 2018
    Jorin: *is very visibly angry* raneson you understand why we are all angry don't you...
    Prime Raneson: I understand, but I didn't mean to strand you down there. It was unintentional and I regret it...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    (and it was only for like 10 minutes or so...sheesh)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

jorin: good. *abruptly walks past her heading to a holodeck hoping its in working order and says something else under his breath to low for her to hear*