test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Tala: We'll target the Klingon ship.
    Krystal: *Is currently dismantling something in a bulkhead* I think I got something again... *pulls on something, gets shocked so much she foxes out and looks like a puffball, and the forcefield fizzles out*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    And everything but on the Emergrncy Power grid is out now. Including some artifical gravity, its about .5G.

Kuumaarke: I am going to Hazard a guess they have an Engineer on this station.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    *The Midsummer's Night prepares to fire it's spinal lance.*

Seventeen: Lets take him down too.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Krystal: I feel a little funny...
    *Lexington targets the House of Torg ship and waits for the right moment to ambush*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    RAdm Rose: Ok, full power to engines, drop the cloak.

As the RKT clears some fo the debris it decloaks and fires into the rear fo the Siege Destroyer.

The hit is good, and the ship rocks and falls silent.

However, the other two destroyers, and the Vor'cha start to manuver in position to fire at the RKT. The Marauder stay put, waiting for something.
    Ancient Griffon insult

*The Vor'cha is suddenly bombarded by a full spread of Quantum Torpedos as Lexington makes her presence known*
    *The Midsummer's Night decloaks and fires it's lance into the siege destroyer.*

Seventeen: You okay Krys?
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    see, this is what happens when you go poking around live electrical things without wearing insulating gear *he reaches out to check krystal and the second his armored paw makes contact with her fur, there's a bright flash at the point of contact as the remainder of the static electricity on her body arcs to his armor*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (*runs over thread*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    The door is open. also the inteference field is down as the comm units chirp.

The Vor'Cha turns around and exits stage left, enaging its warp drive. The Marauder turns and fires its guns on the Dream as the two destroyers pummel the Lexington.

RAdm Rose: Well, I wonder when Krys and the others manage to get a hold of us.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: I'm not that familiar with 23rd Century tech. *gets up and picks up her rifle again* Wow... been a while since I foxed out like this.
    *Lexington fires on both destroyers with a full broadside*
    Seventeen: We need to take back the station.

Jessica: Hopefully soon. *she has them reverse their shield polarity*
    (*runs over thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*drops high explosives*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*drop-kicks everyone in the TRIBBLE* i don't care if it is thanksgiving - that's NO excuse to have posted nothing in over 17 hours!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Its called Real Life Shadow. Have some turkey.)
    b5eae38d8bee91f5afb22557d440eb13.jpg
    (I was last posted so I got nothing. Just finished up my thanksgiving)
    (*steamrolls over thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*roars loudly*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Then the power comes back up on the station, and now the Red Alert comes online.

PA system: Self- Destruct has been activated. Five minutes till reactor goes critical.

Kuumaarke: How long was I out?

The other ships hit thier warp drives and get the hell out of dodge.

RAdm Rose: I do nto think they left because they did nto want to fight.
    Ancient Griffon insult

long enough; you took a nasty blow to the head, ambassador *alex states while pulling a hypo and a vial of anti-inflammatory mixed with a mild painkiller out of a portable medkit, then places it in the hypo and injects it into kuumaarke's carotid artery* here, this should blunt some of the pain and keep the swelling to a minimum​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: What the hell!
    RAdm Rose: Get ahold of the team.

Ishikawa: Will do.

Krystal's commbadge: Aw** **em. Th** ** RKT. ****** Report. Please ********
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *Running to find a console* Little busy down here!
    Seventeen: We need to disable the sequence!
    Computer: This unit cannot be used to access the Reactor Controls or Self Destruct. Only the unit in the Command Center can be used to stop either Reactor Controls or Self Destruct. 4 minute 30 seconds till Reactor overload
    Ancient Griffon insult

Seventeen: We better hurry there then.
    going to the reactor core could also work; we should be able to stop it at the source​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: I'll head down to the reactor. Alex... Command. Go. NOW! *bolts off as fast as she can*
    one of you keep an eye on the ambassador! *he yells to whoever's still in the room as he runs for the nearest turbolift*​​

#LegalizeAwoo