test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Seventeen: Either way we should be prepared for a fight.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Kuumaarke: The Energy Distribution system of the station is pretty shot, if you can make it look like its a glitch. (as some fo the lights flicker) they wont be to worried about it
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    i can probably set up a cascading feedback loop that'll look like a result of wear and tear and short out all the forcefields, not just this one​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *already working on a panel* Blasted Duotronic systems...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Kuumaarke: Just hope the force fields are not on emergency power system
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: I think I... got something...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Whatever Krystal does, cuases power all over the station to fail, excpet for the Emergency Systems. Red lights come on, but the shields drop.

Kuumaarke: Was that by design?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Uh... oops.
  • Options
    well...at least they'll definitely think it was a general failure now *alex says as a pair of headlights on his helmet automatically engage in the low light*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    *Seventeen cloaks herself*
  • Options
    And everyone starts to float.

Kuumaarke: Ah, will this cause a problem?

The Gravity plates are off.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Frak... what the hell did I do?
  • Options
    Seventeen: Can you uh turn it back on? This suit is uncomfortable in zero g.
  • Options
    Krystal: Brexan knew 24th Century tech. This is like... Radioshack Dinosaur Radio!
  • Options
    we never had radioshack in england - our equivalent was Maplin *the hovering wolf states as he activates his suit's magnetic boots and he clamps back to the deckplating*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *deadpan look*
  • Options
    (Since you got hundreds of biobeds being used as long term sleep chambers and they wanted them to be powered for as long aspossible, the emergency power to the grav plates was rerouted to the biobeds. Makes sense as no one awake is on the station to worry about artificial gravity)

Kuumaarke punches a button on her uniform, and her shoes magenetically lock to the floor plating: Rodek preached that in the design of our uniforms.

Far off in the distance

Madran: Our agreement stated specifically the Klingons were yours, while everything else on the station was mine. I have three Nausicaan vessels versus that one old rust bucket of yours, Klarg.

Klarg: These are not Klingons, they have no ridges, you pah'tahk.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (someone apparently never learned history in qo'nos high...)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rodek? that's a name i haven't heard in a while...i didn't know he'd been the one assigned to the alliance's klingon detachment for the lukari​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Seventeen tries to magnetized her own boots*
  • Options
    (*prods thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*prods harder*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (It works)

Madran: Look at the bioscan (smack, and something skids)

Krang: They have no ridges, therefore no honor. You know how we changed that. We killed all the honorless ridgless Dogs. We kept killing them till no one of them were less.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *drifts down the corridor*
  • Options
    (Science labs or Main Control?)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (whichever one came first in the mission)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Science Labs

Kuumaarke: The biobeds in the next room, they still have power. Picking up very faint lifesigns, Human and KLingon mostly.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    they'll have to be in emergency stasis to still be alive...this station's been here a while​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Krystal is still drifting down the corridor*
  • Options
    (if krystal were wearing purple armor with a jetpack, i would totally be picturing her as megatron right now)​​

#LegalizeAwoo