test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Kuumaarke: Reskva, beam me up and head towards Adm Jade. I am not missing this opportunity
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (*runs over thread*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Reskva follow the Lexington, and Kuumaarke beams over to the Lexington.

Kuumaarke: Admiral, Admiral, wait for me.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    *Seventeen gets on a romulan runabout and cloaks it as it takes off*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    RAdm Rose gets up and heads to the ready room. She opens the door and her daughter is there.

Amanda: Sorry, Mommy.

Radm Rose: Don't be unless you were doing something wrong? (She takes her daughter over to the replicator and gives her a milkshake, and looks at Jack): What type of milkshake, Jack? or do you want the suicide shake?

Rose comes out into the living room, waiting for her kids to show up. She notices a change in scenery. She sighs, but she thinks soem cookies are in order, so she makes a batch of chocolate cookies.

Ancient Griffon insult

(well, considering she was RIGHT THERE, clearly she was eavesdropping)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *takes Kuumarki to the shuttlebay* Hope you're ready for a fight Captain. Odds are we're in for one.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Kuumaarke: I have done some Basic Training already. We have asked the Klingons to help us with that. General Rodek has been very helpful with setting up our training.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jack: Cookies and cream.

*Veronica comes in and Gets the kids so.e snacks*

*Jessica waits on the bridge.*
    Krystal: Well... stay close and if I or anyone else say to take cover, do it. We're dealing with Nausicaans at least. *gets in a shuttle and powers it up*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    *alex re-attaches his helmet after banging the dent out of it, then engages the stealth field in his armor and calls for a site-to-site beam to a secluded spot on the station*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*runs over thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Kuumaarke does stick close to Krystal.

RAdm Rose: You kids okay?
    Ancient Griffon insult

*Krystal takes the shuttle within range of K-13, hides in the rocks, and beams over with Kuumarki*
    (*runs over thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Jack: Yeah.

*Seventeen beams over to the station as well in her modified romulan armor and with a piercing plasma rifle*
    RAdm Rose: I know we said this was going to be a mission that we could have you up on the bridge and see all the wonderful things, and I am sorry its not turned out this way. (She is remorseful that is happened this way. Then she remembers the grown up kids helping them and them saying this was normal. She doesn't want this to be normal for them.)

Kuumaarke: Well, the station is in better shape then other K series station that is being used, Drozana.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(*runs over thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *adjusts her grip on her rifle, then spots something* K-13. Huh... I wonder how the station got all the way out here.
    *a distortion in the air moves up to the group* my guess would be the temporal anomaly that initially took the station to begin with *alex states as he disengages the stealth field on the armor*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

*And finds the business end of Krystal's rifle in his face*
    Krystal: Could you not do that please? *lowers her rifle*
    you really need to work on your detection skills...you let me walk right up to you before raising your weapon

what if i had been a nausicaan or a klingon, hmm? you'd be dead right now, or at least seriously injured​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: They aren't that sneaky.
    klingons can be very sneaky when they want to be...you ever heard of t'kuvma?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *shook her head no* Lets focus on the task at hand.
    remind me to tell you about the short-lived hot war with the klingons during 2256-2257 at some point; that was...brutal *alex says as he looks over the ruined station*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Jack: Its okay.

Seventeen: What?
    Kuumaarke: Lets goto the Science and medical wing. They might have some reports fo what happened there?

RAdm Rose smiles

Amanda eats her milkshake.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: Uh... we got a problem. Forcefields are active. I might be able to bypass, but... they'll know someone's here.
    not if we fool the system into thinking the field is still active​​

#LegalizeAwoo