test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    that works for me - if there's nothing else, i'm going to go talk myself into lending aid as well...should be easy since i know i'll agree with myself that amon is a major threat​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (*bats everyone upside the head*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (*pokes people with sticks*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    KIds listing:

Kayla and Shadow: Evelyn, Alex, and Romulus.

Dee and Quinn: Amy and Johnny.

Elevat: Mila

Ashley: Bjorn

Amara: Lucy

Reina: Cleo, Reina

Krys: Ezri and Persi/

Rose and Jessica: Fiona, Zach, Leo, Anya, and Nyssa.

RAdm Rose: Jack and Amanda.

Medi has a child, but so far no name.

Krys has two more kids with Kuntel that are younger then Ez and Persi, but did not include them becuase Kuntel has dropped.
    Post edited by icerose20 on
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    (Did Jadzia have her's yet?)

Krystal: *looks out into space*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2017
    (Jadzi and Seventeen just had thier kids which is page 2461, i am reading 1584.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,214 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    (Don t forget Donnie. Cleos brother. And I don't think we named Jadzia and Seventeens kids.)

Reina: What's up Krys?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    (FYI, RAdm Rose wants her kids to have a normal life. She knows with her family it will be nigh impossible, but she tries. Now, we all know I'll their lives will not be normal.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

*alex returns to his ship and heads through the gate before setting a course for imperium space*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: I feel kinda old Reina. I'm too young to be feeling this old...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Reina: I'm here for you. I'm a little younger than you but I don't think of it that way.
    Krystal: *smiles* Thanks Reina. I'm gonna need all the help I can get just to make it though all this.
    (you got 21 days - go take a vacation; visit the mud baths on parallax colony)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Reina: There's something I was wanting to talk to you about Krys but maybe it's better to wait till this is all over. *holds Krystal comfortingly*
    (so, now what?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*pokes everyone with spear*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(20 Days later)

USS Tigershark, orbiting Earth

RAdm Rose was hugging Jack, with Amanda hugging Veronica: We will be back soon, you two. Be Strong, and Be nice to Auntie Krystal's parents.

Amanda: I dont wanna go, Mama.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Veronica: We'll be back soon.

Jack: You Will? *looks at Rose*
    *A ship approaches the Tigershark. It appears Federation, and like a slightly upsized Constitution class. Her transpoder identifies her as... USS Exeter*
    RAdm Rose: Have we ever not? (She smiles)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(*pokes all the things*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

San Fransisco
    outside the Jade's residence.

Rose looks at all the kids playing, holding Nyssa: You be a good girl, and not cuase problem for these nice people.

Nyssa sucking on a pacifier wiggles.

Rose: Jess, I dont want to let her go.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Mrs. Jade: We'll take care of them. They can't be any worse than Krystal when she was their age.
    (wanna bet on that?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(You don't know what Krystal was like when she was little.)
    (the grandkids are always worse)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Rose: I know. And at least they arent older, but they do work together. (She hands Nyssa over, who just acts cute) This one (A tears drops from her eyes. She then cast a spell for a small snowflake to appear and land on Nyssa's nose. Nyssa giggles and smiles at the dancing snowflake. Rose then turns and heads towards Jessica. Nyssa starts to cry, not a baby wait, but she is not giggling, squirming. She does have a couple of tears, and sniffles as the snowflake melts away)

Rose turns to Jessica: If I turn around, I wont be able to leave.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(*continues poking things*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*pokes things harder*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*yowls loudly*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo