test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Ten Forward
You.. You are just waiting, like a spider in it's web. Aren't you?

Yes. Yes, I am.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

*evil chuckles*

Hail Ba'al!

:D
Post edited by Unknown User on
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Glorious Regime of Sovereign Ba'al. Hail Ba'al!
Baal%20prop%20pic%208_zpsqaptvpnu.png
«1345672511

Comments

  • sammyspet1sammyspet1 Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »

    Hail Ba'al!

    Ba'al is small next to his master, Anubis.....


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhdpbq7mE5A

    Hail Anubis, Hail Anubis, Hail Anubis... the galaxy's one true powerful god

    PS even Ba'al serves Anubis
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    wanted to beat the Delta Meme n00bs LOL
    Join Date a player made up is NOT correct!
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    sammyspet1 wrote: »
    Ba'al is small next to his master, Anubis.....


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhdpbq7mE5A

    Hail Anubis, Hail Anubis, Hail Anubis... the galaxy's one true powerful god

    PS even Ba'al serves Anubis

    (OOC: The point of the joke is that Ba'al tried the whole change-the-timeline thing again, and that I sold out Earth to him in exchange for free dental and half of Australia. As part of that, we assume that Ba'al not only read the Evil Overlord List, but also betrayed literally every other System Lord and used his two previous timelines of experience to subvert all of their superweapons.)

    IC:

    Bah, Anubis was weak! He, too, kneeled before Ba'al! Before we forcibly de-Ascended him and dropped him into a volcano, of course.

    Hail Ba'al!
    Founder and Grand Vizier of the Glorious Regime of Sovereign Ba'al. Hail Ba'al!
    Baal%20prop%20pic%208_zpsqaptvpnu.png
  • sammyspet1sammyspet1 Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    (OOC: The point of the joke is that Ba'al tried the whole change-the-timeline thing again, and that I sold out Earth to him in exchange for free dental and half of Australia. As part of that, we assume that Ba'al not only read the Evil Overlord List, but also betrayed literally every other System Lord and used his two previous timelines of experience to subvert all of their superweapons.)

    IC:

    Bah, Anubis was weak! He, too, kneeled before Ba'al! Before we forcibly de-Ascended him and dropped him into a volcano, of course.

    Hail Ba'al!


    that never happend

    ba'al is and always was one of Anubis minons lol. the Acended beings never fully kicked him out. and when he had his fighr with Ohma no one knows what happend after the fight they just vanished in to thin air.

    Morgan Le Fay had a big fight with Adria in SG1 in a episode later she returned after the fight, so anubis is still alive hes a smart goa'uld and knows how the game works.

    the super weapons as you say the gate destroyer and that big ship they both had was not goa'uld tech it was alteran tech that anubis found, any gater would know the truth. and sorry to burst your bubble

    anubis is pure evil and at one point destroyed the goa'uld system lords, and a few of them served him in both timelines every1 did that incudes ba'al.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    wanted to beat the Delta Meme n00bs LOL
    Join Date a player made up is NOT correct!
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    sammyspet1 wrote: »
    that never happend

    ba'al is and always was one of Anubis minons lol. the Acended beings never fully kicked him out. and when he had his fighr with Ohma no one knows what happend after the fight they just vanished in to thin air.

    Morgan Le Fay had a big fight with Adria in SG1 in a episode later she returned after the fight, so anubis is still alive hes a smart goa'uld and knows how the game works.

    the super weapons as you say the gate destroyer and that big ship they both had was not goa'uld tech it was alteran tech that anubis found, any gater would know the truth. and sorry to burst your bubble

    anubis is pure evil and at one point destroyed the goa'uld system lords, and a few of them served him in both timelines every1 did that incudes ba'al.

    (OOC)

    You're forgetting SG: Continuum. Ba'al was Supreme System Lord, he had Cronus and Nirrti and Apophis bowing before him. Stands to reason he found useful toys like the Sangraal as well...

    Besides. Anubis is mildly amusing, but his hamminess gets overwhelming after a while. Ba'al is snarky and looks good in a suit; ergo, I decided when I was starting the joke to serve Ba'al instead of one of the other Goa'uld.

    It's a long story, going back to February. I can get a couple of links if you want; most of it's down in Ten Forward.
    Founder and Grand Vizier of the Glorious Regime of Sovereign Ba'al. Hail Ba'al!
    Baal%20prop%20pic%208_zpsqaptvpnu.png
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Our weekly scheduled maintenance has begun! We expect downtime to last for*2.5hours and I’ll post again once it is complete. Thanks ya’ll!

    LaughingTrendy

    Welcome, Mistress! Enjoying the latest bribe--I mean, totally not-a-bribe bacon shipment?

    Hail Ba'al!

    :D
    Founder and Grand Vizier of the Glorious Regime of Sovereign Ba'al. Hail Ba'al!
    Baal%20prop%20pic%208_zpsqaptvpnu.png
  • sammyspet1sammyspet1 Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    (OOC)

    You're forgetting SG: Continuum. Ba'al was Supreme System Lord, he had Cronus and Nirrti and Apophis bowing before him. Stands to reason he found useful toys like the Sangraal as well...

    Besides. Anubis is mildly amusing, but his hamminess gets overwhelming after a while. Ba'al is snarky and looks good in a suit; ergo, I decided when I was starting the joke to serve Ba'al instead of one of the other Goa'uld.

    It's a long story, going back to February. I can get a couple of links if you want; most of it's down in Ten Forward.


    im not disagreeing with you about ba'al he was epic, one of the best system lords lol hes funny, hes good in any place but hes not as evil as anubis.

    the guy who played both of them did a real good job
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    wanted to beat the Delta Meme n00bs LOL
    Join Date a player made up is NOT correct!
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    sammyspet1 wrote: »
    im not disagreeing with you about ba'al he was epic, one of the best system lords lol hes funny, hes good in any place but hes not as evil as anubis.

    the guy who played both of them did a real good job

    Anubis was actually played by a lot of different actors. And he needed the Evil Overlord List even more than Ming the Merciless...

    I still prefer Ba'al. Guy had a sweet goatee.
    Founder and Grand Vizier of the Glorious Regime of Sovereign Ba'al. Hail Ba'al!
    Baal%20prop%20pic%208_zpsqaptvpnu.png
  • realisticaltyrealisticalty Member Posts: 851 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    (OOC: The point of the joke is that Ba'al tried the whole change-the-timeline thing again, and that I sold out Earth to him in exchange for free dental and half of Australia. As part of that, we assume that Ba'al not only read the Evil Overlord List, but also betrayed literally every other System Lord and used his two previous timelines of experience to subvert all of their superweapons.)

    IC:

    Bah, Anubis was weak! He, too, kneeled before Ba'al! Before we forcibly de-Ascended him and dropped him into a volcano, of course.

    Hail Ba'al!

    Yes but in the end he did get de-Ba'aled (symbiote removal), if you bel9ieve that was the real Ba'al of course and not a clone.

    As for Australia, wasn't that going to Lex Luthor?
  • sammyspet1sammyspet1 Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Anubis was actually played by a lot of different actors. And he needed the Evil Overlord List even more than Ming the Merciless...

    I still prefer Ba'al. Guy had a sweet goatee.

    what evil overlord list.... but thats meaningless if it was said in SG1 which i cant recall it, but both was great in there own way.

    who knows but all i know is ba'al served him as anubis was more powerful at that time, is he dead who knows but we do know ba'al is dead but do not know if anubis is lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    wanted to beat the Delta Meme n00bs LOL
    Join Date a player made up is NOT correct!
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yes but in the end he did get de-Ba'aled (symbiote removal), if you bel9ieve that was the real Ba'al of course and not a clone.

    As for Australia, wasn't that going to Lex Luthor?
    IC:

    Of course that was just another clone. You think that Sovereign Ba'al would be stupid enough to LET himself get captured?

    And Lex Luthor is a comic-book villain. We don't need him. Australia is split between me and the Free Jaffa Nation (who work for Ba'al because he pays them and gives them free dental).

    Hail Ba'al!
    sammyspet1 wrote: »
    what evil overlord list.... but thats meaningless if it was said in SG1 which i cant recall it, but both was great in there own way.

    who knows but all i know is ba'al served him as anubis was more powerful at that time, is he dead who knows but we do know ba'al is dead but do not know if anubis is lol.

    OOC: This evil overlord list.

    In the show, Ba'al ends up working for Anubis, but IIRC betrays him, then ends up working for him again when Anubis comes back, then finally sets off on his own after they stop Anubis permanently.

    In the joke, Ba'al took the Sangraal and killed Anubis a few years ago. Basically, the guy who he sent back in SG: Continuum was just another clone, and through complicated temporal stuff he knows the gist of how his plan failed and so he's tried again, and this time succeeded in taking over the galaxy.

    I chose Ba'al because (a) he's my favorite Goa'uld, and (b) he's the only one who showed the actual capacity to LEARN.
    Founder and Grand Vizier of the Glorious Regime of Sovereign Ba'al. Hail Ba'al!
    Baal%20prop%20pic%208_zpsqaptvpnu.png
  • sammyspet1sammyspet1 Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    IC:

    Of course that was just another clone. You think that Sovereign Ba'al would be stupid enough to LET himself get captures?

    And Lex Luthor is a comic-book villain. We don't need him. Australia is split between me and the Free Jaffa Nation (who work for Ba'al because he pays them and gives them free dental).

    Hail Ba'al!


    OOC: This evil overlord list.

    In the show, Ba'al ends up working for Anubis, but IIRC betrays him, then ends up working for him again when Anubis comes back, then finally sets off on his own after they stop Anubis permanently.

    In the joke, Ba'al took the Sangraal and killed Anubis a few years ago.

    that list is not part of SG1 as it says trek on it, and SG1 and star trek are not the same. i was about to say you know what your talking about but refereing a trek list in SG1 has showed you do not lol and just so you know the Sangraal is in the ori galaxy lost in one of there ships.

    ALL Hail ANUBIS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    wanted to beat the Delta Meme n00bs LOL
    Join Date a player made up is NOT correct!
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    sammyspet1 wrote: »
    that list is not part of SG1 as it says trek on it, and SG1 and star trek are not the same. i was about to say you know what your talking about but refereing a trek list in SG1 has showed you do not lol and just so you know the Sangraal is in the ori galaxy lost in one of there ships.

    ALL Hail ANUBIS

    ...uh...What???

    Buddy, that evil overlord list works for all franchises.

    Anyway, I've explained the joke as much as I am willing to. Take it or leave it.

    (IC)

    And HAIL BA'AL!
    Founder and Grand Vizier of the Glorious Regime of Sovereign Ba'al. Hail Ba'al!
    Baal%20prop%20pic%208_zpsqaptvpnu.png
  • sammyspet1sammyspet1 Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    ...uh...What???

    Buddy, that evil overlord list works for all franchises.

    Anyway, I've explained the joke as much as I am willing to. Take it or leave it.

    (IC)

    And HAIL BA'AL!

    not when it says trek on it, its for trek not sg1 take that or leave it, i dont care but it is what it is a part of trek NOT sg1 lol

    and hail anubis, hail all of anubis is servants all the goa'uld who serve. apophis, ra, sokar, ba'al etc etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    wanted to beat the Delta Meme n00bs LOL
    Join Date a player made up is NOT correct!
  • orici1701orici1701 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    ...uh...What???

    Buddy, that evil overlord list works for all franchises.

    Anyway, I've explained the joke as much as I am willing to. Take it or leave it.

    (IC)

    And HAIL BA'AL!
    sammyspet1 wrote: »
    not when it says trek on it, its for trek not sg1 take that or leave it, i dont care but it is what it is a part of trek NOT sg1 lol

    and hail anubis, hail all of anubis is servants all the goa'uld who serve. apophis, ra, sokar, ba'al etc etc


    sad.... very sad you two are fighting over something thats not important LOL. grow up
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    sammyspet1 wrote: »
    not when it says trek on it, its for trek not sg1 take that or leave it, i dont care but it is what it is a part of trek NOT sg1 lol

    and hail anubis, hail all of anubis is servants all the goa'uld who serve. apophis, ra, sokar, ba'al etc etc

    ...dude, just because the Evil Overlord List has the word "trek" on it in a couple of places doesn't make it some ST-only thing. It's a universal genre savvy guide, suitable for everything from fantasy (i.e. rule 5, "The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness") to Flash Gordon (rule 8, "After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.") to generic sci-fi (rule 9, "I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled "Danger: Do Not Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead trigger a spray of bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it. Similarly, the ON/OFF switch will not clearly be labelled as such.") to in fact any setting ever (rule 6, "I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them." and rule 12, "One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.").

    Point is, the Goa'uld could really use that entire list. I mean, how easy would hiding in Jaffa armor be? How many times do Goa'uld gloat and arrange lavish executions for SG-1? How many times do they leave the on/off switches to their doomsday weapons clearly marked???

    Anyway. I'm done explaining the joke, take it or leave it.
    Founder and Grand Vizier of the Glorious Regime of Sovereign Ba'al. Hail Ba'al!
    Baal%20prop%20pic%208_zpsqaptvpnu.png
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    orici1701 wrote: »
    sad.... very sad you two are fighting over something thats not important LOL. grow up

    There can be NOTHING more important than which System Lord is cooler...

    Hail Ba'al!
    Founder and Grand Vizier of the Glorious Regime of Sovereign Ba'al. Hail Ba'al!
    Baal%20prop%20pic%208_zpsqaptvpnu.png
  • orici1701orici1701 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    ...dude, just because the Evil Overlord List has the word "trek" on it in a couple of places doesn't make it some ST-only thing. It's a universal genre savvy guide, suitable for everything from fantasy (i.e. rule 5, "The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness") to Flash Gordon (rule 8, "After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.") to generic sci-fi (rule 9, "I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled "Danger: Do Not Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead trigger a spray of bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it. Similarly, the ON/OFF switch will not clearly be labelled as such.") to in fact any setting ever (rule 6, "I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them." and rule 12, "One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.").

    Point is, the Goa'uld could really use that entire list. I mean, how easy would hiding in Jaffa armor be? How many times do Goa'uld gloat and arrange lavish executions for SG-1? How many times do they leave the on/off switches to their doomsday weapons clearly marked???

    Anyway. I'm done explaining the joke, take it or leave it.


    ok for one who has seen the whole thing, thats not really funny and sammyspet is correct they are differnt shows.

    and they are both dead/killed it dont really matter, all you two are doing is fighting over something that is not important. why dont you two trolls get a room and fight it out there, or make up your own game and fight there to you hearts content... and get back to the real topic star trek.

    GROW UP

    this is star trek online it is not stargate sg1 online
  • admiralcarteradmiralcarter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Ok now stop the Off-Topic Blabla...

    Its already hard enough to find viable informations on the forums... No need to clutter up announcements and important information threads with a pointless discussion about Stargate, a joke or whatever...

    Savy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Star Trek Online Intro HD [3rd Fleet Anniversary]

    Join Date: Jul 2009
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    orici1701 wrote: »
    ok for one who has seen the whole thing, thats not really funny and sammyspet is correct they are differnt shows.

    and they are both dead/killed it dont really matter, all you two are doing is fighting over something that is not important. why dont you two trolls get a room and fight it out there, or make up your own game and fight there to you hearts content... and get back to the real topic star trek.

    GROW UP

    this is star trek online it is not stargate sg1 online

    ...says the person with the Stargate-themed avatar and JJTrek sig pic.

    The point is, I've been trying to drum up some positive emotions in the community by creating an increasingly outlandish joke for several months. If you don't like laughing, don't participate. But don't call me a troll just for trying to make people laugh instead of complaining and fighting.
    Founder and Grand Vizier of the Glorious Regime of Sovereign Ba'al. Hail Ba'al!
    Baal%20prop%20pic%208_zpsqaptvpnu.png
  • orici1701orici1701 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    ...says the person with the Stargate-themed avatar and JJTrek sig pic.

    The point is, I've been trying to drum up some positive emotions in the community by creating an increasingly outlandish joke for several months. If you don't like laughing, don't participate. But don't call me a troll just for trying to make people laugh instead of complaining and fighting.


    no one cares, i dont care about my avatar pic and my star trek sig is part of star trek... take the persons advise and shhh this is not the place for this chat.
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Ok now stop the Off-Topic Blabla...

    Its already hard enough to find viable informations on the forums... No need to clutter up announcements and important information threads with a pointless discussion about Stargate, a joke or whatever...

    Savy?

    If the mods feel that the Sovereign Ba'al joke is too much, I trust them to say so. As it is, though, both Trendy and Askray have participated in the joke (heck, I sold them both cushy "government" posts), and I think that I'm having a generally positive impact with the increasingly hammy post about my "position" as Grand Vizier and my "Nepotism Quota".

    I mean, if it makes the CMs laugh, I have to be doing something right...
    Founder and Grand Vizier of the Glorious Regime of Sovereign Ba'al. Hail Ba'al!
    Baal%20prop%20pic%208_zpsqaptvpnu.png
  • admiralcarteradmiralcarter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Ok now stop the Off-Topic Blabla...

    Its already hard enough to find viable informations on the forums... No need to clutter up announcements and important information threads with a pointless discussion about Stargate, a joke or whatever...

    Savy?

    Hello again.

    worffan101 wrote: »
    If the mods feel that the Sovereign Ba'al joke is too much, I trust them to say so. As it is, though, both Trendy and Askray have participated in the joke (heck, I sold them both cushy "government" posts), and I think that I'm having a generally positive impact with the increasingly hammy post about my "position" as Grand Vizier and my "Nepotism Quota".

    I mean, if it makes the CMs laugh, I have to be doing something right...
    There nothing wrong with a joke, but a discussion going on for 4 sites is a bit too much eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Star Trek Online Intro HD [3rd Fleet Anniversary]

    Join Date: Jul 2009
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    There nothing wrong with a joke, but a discussion going on for 4 sites is a bit too much eh?

    ...

    Eh, it's been going on since February, and the Mods seem to be OK with it. There was one big, important patch thread where Smirk asked everyone nicely to keep Ba'al and Bacon out of it, so I did my part and mentioned neither Bacon nor Sovereign Ba'al.

    If they need the joke to take a back-seat again, I trust them to say so.
    Founder and Grand Vizier of the Glorious Regime of Sovereign Ba'al. Hail Ba'al!
    Baal%20prop%20pic%208_zpsqaptvpnu.png
  • mushariagainmushariagain Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    (hates all the bacon talk as it is irrelevant to all of the things that are actually important, like the GAME)

    very nice.

    Hating bacon? tsk tsk, some people just want to watch the world burn.

    Bring in the distress bacon! Stat!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    I'm not THAT difficult to please, I just have a very low tolerance threshold for stupid BS! - George Carlin.
  • pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Cuz this has gone on long enough.

    Hail thread moving.

    ~CaptainSmirk
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Cuz this has gone on long enough.

    Hail thread moving.

    ~CaptainSmirk

    As Ba'al's Minister of Transportation and Administrator of Cosmic Smiting, I say: Good idea! Glad I thought of it.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

    ...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • grandnaguszek1grandnaguszek1 Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Don't worry folks, we don't need to hail ba'al anymore. Gornzilla stepped on him when he was out for a walk.
    say-star-wars-is-better.jpg
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Cuz this has gone on long enough.

    Hail thread moving.

    ~CaptainSmirk

    We have a dedicated thread now for this?

    Thank you, Smirk! And Hail Ba'al!

    :D
    Founder and Grand Vizier of the Glorious Regime of Sovereign Ba'al. Hail Ba'al!
    Baal%20prop%20pic%208_zpsqaptvpnu.png
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yeah... Well done Smirkeyyy. Now he gets totally *types in the translator, aha!* megamanlomaniac!

    You doomed us Smirk, its all on you. My grandchildren will tell their children about the man who released the doom up on the world.

    It can be only forgiven if you open yesterday's Changes to Arc thread and let the rage run free. :D
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yeah... Well done Smirkeyyy. Now he gets totally *types in the translator, aha!* megamanlomaniac!

    You doomed us Smirk, its all on you. My grandchildren will tell their children about the man who released the doom up on the world.

    It can be only forgiven if you open yesterday's Changes to Arc thread and let the rage run free. :D

    LET THE WRATH OF THE GRAND VIZIER BE HEARD!!!!!

    *evil laughter*

    HAIL BA'AL!!!!!

    :D:P:D
    Founder and Grand Vizier of the Glorious Regime of Sovereign Ba'al. Hail Ba'al!
    Baal%20prop%20pic%208_zpsqaptvpnu.png
«1345672511
Sign In or Register to comment.