test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Not that we plan any sort of comeback but...

2»

Comments

• Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    freenos85 wrote: »
    Yep, because that will -obviously- bring more people into pvp, who are actually enjoying that aspect of the game. Of course you don't need any specially equiped ships doing pvp, no, you just need your run of the mill pve boat. That's of course especially nice if you're a fresh lvl 50 character with all white equip, enjoying yourself flying around the sector map ... nope nothing wrong with being forcefully pulled into a pvp match and killed 50 times for the other player's amusement.
    Seriously, there is a thing called private challenge. Use it.

Jeez, why do some people have to take everything around STO so very seriously? Should have been obvious from the tone and language I was being anything but serious. And who in this game plays it at Lvl 50 with all Common gear? Really? People do this? Pics or it hasn't happened.

QeylIss had a saying which covers the mindset of someone who would do something like this:
    "The wind does not respect a fool."

Just so you know, I usually leave my Private Challenges button set to accepting Challenges from anyone. If someone wants a match, be glad to. Not wrapped so tight about Star Trek or STO my ship, and my ego, cannot take a little bruising now and again. I play this game to play the game. Not to pretend I have a second life. And while I'm about it, in the future, please remember playing to the balcony is considered overacting.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2014
    So we shall see, I do feel bad that you got semi-abandoned, we are on Vice TS almost every night though, youve always been welcome in our channel.

Yeah, I see you all down there in the ESO channel, but joining it would be the equivalent of me as someone who has never played or watched cricket listening to a cricket match. I've found people here and there in the OPvP channel to team up with during the emptier hours (daytime M-F ET). There are still 2 people that regularly PvP in the fleet, plus Vice likes setting up the all drain team for the lolz when he sees me online.
  • Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    At the risk of getting busted for necro - are any of the people in this thread even still playing.

Ive been back for three weeks now and I havent seen a single person I know.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus