test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

JoHa vo Etih Recruitment Drive *Only 50K FCs for Store & Provision Access*

gooddaytodie39gooddaytodie39 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Qo'noS
Joha vo Eith is a small casual House looking to recruit all Warriors 18 and older. In an effort to bring in more players, we've lowered our store and provisions access to only 50,000 Fleet Credits earned.
We're a small but dedicated House with a Tier 3 Base, Tier 3 Mine and Embassy, Tier 2 Spire. Plenty of marks to be made and glorious battles to be had! No drama, no politics, just pew-pew good times. RP'ers welcome. We promote team work and always help each other out whenever possible.

We use a free program called Dolby Axon for voice comms and share the channel with our Fed sister fleet Deus Ex Machina.

*I'd love to put together a KDF PvP team if anyone is down.*

PM or send an in game email to Grok@gooddaytodie or Grogg@Lowther for an invite.
Post edited by gooddaytodie39 on

Comments

• captainpugwash1captainpugwash1 Member Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Your mail box is full,,,,lol
  • gooddaytodie39gooddaytodie39 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Your mail box is full,,,,lol

Huh? What mail box?
  • gooddaytodie39gooddaytodie39 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    We've been having a rough time getting new recruits. It seems everyone only wants to join T5 Fleets, which is understandable. A good thing about us it that you can get quick, easy, unrestricted access to fleet provisions and we are always well stocked. We don't ask much from our members and are always willing to help a fellow fleet mate. We'd love to recruit some people interested in community building, helping with recruiting, fleet events, leadership etc.

We've got our T4 Engineering upgrade running now so we are still progressing nicely.

If anyone is looking for a casual, friendly small fleet where you can do your own thing and also have some peeps around when you feel like grouping send me a pm or mail in game at my forum handle or @lowther.

Thanks!
  • oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Your fleet still recruiting? If so, I'm definitely interested and would like to shoot ya PM.
  • tsf00181tsf00181 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    How many member do you have active at one time? I ask because my current fleet has only 1 on logged in at once and its usually me.

I'm looking for a new fleet thats casual and I can expect to find teammates on the weekends and maybe evening. I don't really need stores access since I'm pretty well set there,but I will do my part.

If you have room for 1 + 13 alts let me know. tahoa@tsf00181 is my primary or you can PM me on here.

Thanks!