test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Remove Hot Lead Nukara base camp pop up

stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
Isn't it time to remove that annoying pop up when entering the system, it is the only PVE event that has one that is literally in your face, like a constant promo, akin to spam ware.

I recommend it be change to a Red Alert icon ala Borg event or a side bar notification at the bottom right hand side.

What say you all?
StarTrekIronMan.jpg
Post edited by stark2k on

Comments

• Options
    qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Accept the mission and the pop-up is gone forever. I turn it in when a character has reached T5 in the Nukara rep and I'm going to Nukara anyway to get my rewards. :)
  • Options
    aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    stark2k wrote: »
    What say you all?

It can be made to go away, thus it's about as close to a non-issue as anything in this game gets. -shrug-
  • Options
    grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Isn't it time to remove that annoying pop up when entering the system, it is the only PVE event that has one that is literally in your face, like a constant promo, akin to spam ware.

I recommend it be change to a Red Alert icon ala Borg event or a side bar notification at the bottom right hand side.

What say you all?

That would be the day, I asked who is playing that rep exactly no one does to my surprise, it's a lost rep I think ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    kirk2390 wrote: »
    That would be the day, I asked who is playing that rep exactly no one does to my surprise, it's a lost rep I think ?

Think the lost rep needs some modifying, in regards to the pop up, it may not be a huge issue with an easy remedy by accepting it, but I really don't like my log filled with a bunch of missions I will never play.

It is perhaps an easy issue to deal with by just getting rid of the pop up altogether. I do not think anyone really even plays that rep anymore, CE Elite took care of that.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • Options
    ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Accept it, dock and talk to the NPC, mission complete
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Accept it, dock and talk to the NPC, mission complete

guess that will do :D
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • Options
    aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    guess that will do :D

That would be why it doesn't need any Dev attention- it's working as intended, calling you in for the mission until you check in then going away. ;)
  • Options
    edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Dude, i cant believe someone is annoyed by this. Just accept the mission, and waste 1 minute going to Nukara, and make it done. Thats all you need. If you are so lazy that you cant even do that.. meh, i wonder why are not you annoyed with a lot of more terrible things.. lol. :P
  • Options
    captainkenny1captainkenny1 Member Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Omg if you are annoyed by a single pop up, play the episode boldly they rode, you'll love it!
  • Options
    edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Omg if you are annoyed by a single pop up, play the episode boldly they rode, you'll love it!

"Kurland Here". :mad:
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    "Kurland Here". :mad:

OMG, I forgot about that one - forget Hot Lead, that one needs the royal axe, LOL.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg