test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bind on Acquire

chuzordie5chuzordie5 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Reputation System
so .. alot of reputation items are BoA.. im fine with that.. the sonic weapons were never really BoA so im fine with them being on the exchange..

however..

the Undine rep kit modules ..

there on the exchange..

why.

why the change..

why not let all the rep items be transferable.. if i want to use my borg engine MK x on my new tac.. let me share bank it to them.. its not going to another account.. its mine.. that would be awesome. account BoA.. but for a new rep system / new kit item to be on the exchange..

who forgot to castrate that donkey.. idk..

sounds like a minor flub.. or a peek into whats to come. .

what does cryptic do though .. distract people with another new fed ship

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/star-trek-online/detail/5002633

Tempest Class - more like whirlwind of hatestorm.. rear dual cannons defaulting to RF1..

again.. i distracted you .. i should work for cryptic.. ( dangles :D shiny :D ship ) see.. distracted you again..

now.. why are the Undine Reputation Kit Modules on the exchange.. there REPUTATION ITEMS

I tweeted the @CrypticEQAH as well as @Captaingecko an no response yet.

not expecting one really..

enjoy gettin rep pieces for no marks or dil
Post edited by chuzordie5 on

Comments

• Options
    bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    On the whole i agr .... Wait what was that?!?!?!

Uh ... Thought I saw and Obelisk Singularity Core ... My mistake

Yeah so, BTT ... I agree that it's strange to see some Rep items on the exchange, and not others, It's even worse now with the "gift boxes" we get from XP projects, as 95% of the items are just vendor/replicator trash, it would be nice to throw them up on the exchange, but at the least, pass them along to an Alt.

I gotten some truly spectacular Consoles for instance, but so far, short of completely rebuilding my ship from the ground up, i haven't been able to use a single one of them. But I KNOW i have alts that could have!
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • Options
    gholendhorgholendhor Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I believe those kits are from the lock boxes so they aren't bound
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    The Kit Modules from getting to Tier 3 in the 8472 Counter-Command Reputation is Account Bind on Equip. I can understand Account Bind on Pickup and assume that this is merely a bug. Changing the Reputation equipment to Account Bind on Pickup would help lots of people since it allows only one alt to grind to Tier 5 if the only attractive things in the Reputation are the Equipment and not the Passives.