test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hargh'Peng torpedo un-equips

qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
edited May 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Fedside character flying an Odessey cruiser, and every time I zone, the Harg'Peng torpedo unslots and goes to my inventory. Haven't experimented with other ships, but it doesn't happen with other torpedoes.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Start spamming save loadout and hope it sticks...only thing you can do. I think the glitchyness happens when you save a ship loadout when your on the ground
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Tried that, but that just gives me an easy way to reslot it. It doesn't prevent it from unslotting when I zone.
  • dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    What's happening is that it auto swaps to your current selected build. In this case....your selected build has the harpeng deselected. even though you have saved it with the harpeng equipped.

Only thing you can do is span the save loadout and hope it stays saved
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    This happens to me as well but not with the torpedo launcher... it's with a phaser beam aray.

And I do not use these stupid loadouts... dont think I saved any and if I did by mistake how can I cancel and delete them all?
    edited May 2014
    dahminus wrote: »
    What's happening is that it auto swaps to your current selected build. In this case....your selected build has the harpeng deselected. even though you have saved it with the harpeng equipped.

Only thing you can do is span the save loadout and hope it stays saved
    I only have one saved build for that ship and character; the one using the HP torp. There is no other build for it to revert to.
    edited May 2014
    tigeraries wrote: »
    This happens to me as well but not with the torpedo launcher... it's with a phaser beam aray.

And I do not use these stupid loadouts... dont think I saved any and if I did by mistake how can I cancel and delete them all?
    As far as I can see, there's no way to delete a saved loadout, but I've not seen one show up on any of my ships without deliberately saving it. While I'll agree that this issue is somehow connected to the system for that, it doesn't seem to be anything that has a workaround. I was only able to "solve" the issue by flipping the weapon in question to a different slot. So far, that seems to have worked, but as with most things Cryptic, I'm not counting chickens just yet...