test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bulk Mark conversion

antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Ok 50 marks for 500 D. Is a fine amount of reward for converting unneeded marks.

What is more annoying then anything I have ever done in any game ever however... is being rewarded for playing a lot and being able to convert a days worth of D from marks. Its annoying because it is 4 min of just staring at 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1... 5 min if you don nothing but stare at the timer and 16 x click to collect reward... scroll down... select project... click select.. click back.. click contribute... Slide slider... Click ok... wait and repeat.

For anyone that can do a bit of math that is 128 mouse actions... and 5-7 min depending how quick you are clicking... likely longer because you are doing something else because you are bored out of your mind.

Please for the love of pete add a bulk mark conversion mission on the reputations.

Something like 400 marks for 4000 D... it would make no differnce to you... but we could be done in 16 mouse motions and 30s... and go back to collection more marks playing your game instead of hating it.

PS note... I have like 16 toons and a few of them have 2000+ omega marks and many of the other reps... I just can't be bothered to convert them all... its mind numbing and dumb. Looking at my balance doesn't make me feel like I acomplished anything it just ticks me off is all it does.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
Post edited by antoniosalieri on

Comments

• Options
    aduinfinrod1aduinfinrod1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    QUOTE!!!!

If u do Dyson 3 times in a day, u can collect +750 marks AND 15 implants... in total: 20 projects x 7500 + 5000 dil ... give me even a 15 implant x 5000 dil projects, please!