test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Support tickets deleted?

turnkeysturnkeys Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Two weeks ago I submitted a ticket regarding a character skills bug: Skills invalid. (can't spend off the rest and attain lvl 50 perks)

After receiving no responses, and discovering the ticket closed, I submitted a new one. It was marked duplicate, and the previous ticket reopened. The response was somewhat canned, acknowledging a game bug; asking if I'd submit the bug to the dev team, and oh; respec to fix your issue. :/

Not wanting to waste a respec token for an acknowledged bug, I requested the character's skills reset or an additional token.

Checking today, I discover both tickets deleted. :mad:

How many of you have had your tickets arbitrarily deleted??
Post edited by turnkeys on

Comments

• Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    No ticket - No issue....

It's actually a very nice way to fix bugs: "just pretend they aren't there".

And yes... It's happend to me as well, and the bugs still aren't fixed.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Happened the same to me (not the bug, the support thing).
    That's the way they handle the problems, they delete the tickets, and if you make another one they delete it, and say it's duplicate. In the end of the day, the game is fine, nobody is complaining !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    therealfluffytherealfluffy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    A friend in game notified me that the Better Business Bureau have removed PWE's rating altogether now.
    http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/perfect-world-entertainment-in-redwood-city-ca-375623
    The section "Reason for Rating" is interesting reading.
  • Options
    nikkojtnikkojt Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Wonder how long before this thread and everyone in it disappears.

Wait...****...
    I am NikkoJT, Foundry author and terrible player. Follow me!
    There used to be a picture here, but they changed signatures and I can't be bothered to replace it.
  • Options
    angrybear32angrybear32 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    As a lawyer i saw several complaints pass by from people that provided evidence pointing out that they basicly got falsely banned.

Its a pity i dont practise US law, (im not a us citizen) but holy batman, they'd be paying through the snout over this, guaranteed.
  • Options
    hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    As a lawyer i saw several complaints pass by from people that provided evidence pointing out that they basicly got falsely banned.

Its a pity i dont practise US law, (im not a us citizen) but holy batman, they'd be paying through the snout over this, guaranteed.

Actually, precedent suggests otherwise. Blizzard managed to wring six figures worth of legal fees out of somebody who had fairly reasonable evidence his ban was unjustified, who also got one of the longest after-the-gavel judge rants I've read outside the Chase/WaMu fraud-on-the-court case in Florida.