test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why is TDF OP? (nebula console)

1235»

Comments

• evilghost1026evilghost1026 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    yaman, generally taylor runs in the queues with either me or another tac doing the shooting, but he is almost infallible as a vaper counter. pretty much a mainstay to a premade group now considering most groups in the queues are using the following model

3 support (2 offhealers/harassers + 1 detector, either in 2/1 sci engy ratio or all sci)
    2 tac (either 2 cloak vapers or 1 vaper + 1 high spike bug)

Generally speaking in order to counter teams like this you need a taylor kind of build with you or that vaper just has free reign throughout the match.

Here is a good example of a vaper run wild, we didnt have a dedicated detector http://hilbertguide.com/leaderboard/encounter.php?id=6961

We were able to shut down the other tac and stay alive for the whole fight vs the rest of their team no problem, in fact were winning on that front. But the vaper proved to be the lynchpin as we had no hard counter to him. He got 12-13 of their kills virtually solo and was assist on the other 2-3.

(i was the primary healer in the fight for my team, he was hitting so hard and fast even with keybind directly to my teammates for clutch healing there was no saving them in many of the cases. he was pulling 60k+ crits regularly, virtually one shotting them)

Haha. im just a newbie :P i've only been running vaper for just over a month now. it was a fun match :)

This team that you fought, was also 2 random pugs, and us 3 others on TS. those pugs were hard to keep alive
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]