test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reclaim Items and how they work

gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Federation Discussion
Okay, I never thought about asking this way back when they first implemented it, but, the items we can reclaim from special ships, like the Dyson Space Destroyer from the anniversary or the Breen ship collection: can we reclaim multiples or just one at a time? Like if I wanted the Dyson ship's Warp Core for another ship, but don't want to remove it from my Dyson ship, can I just get an extra and run with it?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm not really sure how it's supposed to work. When I look at the reclaim tab I can see the DSD core and deflector there, but it's greyed out and I can't get a second copy. However I can pick up a second Tipler Cylinder from my Wells, but as soon as I do the option completely vanishes from the menu. But sometimes when I relog, the DSD core vanishes from the menu but the deflector stays greyed out. I'm not entirely sure that the reclaim is working properly at all right now.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You cant reclaim an item if you have it in your inventory. If you want multiples of an eligible item, you need to put any existing copies of that item on a ship in your hangar first.

You cant reclaim c-store items

You cant reclaim ships (via this menu)
  • gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You cant reclaim an item if you have it in your inventory. If you want multiples of an eligible item, you need to put any existing copies of that item on a ship in your hangar first.

You cant reclaim c-store items

You cant reclaim ships (via this menu)

Ohhhh, okay. I figured about the C-Store items and it's good to know about the ships, but now I know about the reclaim thing. Cool, thank ya.
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    don't think you can dismiss the dyson and get her again. if you are gonna try, try it on tribble

what do you mean you can't reclaim C-store items? if it's an account wide unlock you can get it again and again. that's how you get the aux cannons for a single vesta purchase
    Spock.jpg

• ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    don't think you can dismiss the dyson and get her again.
    you cant reclaim ships with the reclaim menu. you can reclaim c-store ships elsewhere.
    what do you mean you can't reclaim C-store items? if it's an account wide unlock you can get it again and again. that's how you get the aux cannons for a single vesta purchase
    you cant reclaim them with this menu