test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KDF common BO donation fleet project bug

stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
edited January 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The fleet is unable to advance in Fleet Starbase projects upgrades due to a BUG that has yet to be addressed. The fleet starbase has been stagnate for a few months now due to the following:

1) when players BUY common bridge officers at the barracks (KDF Side) with Dilithium, the project does not read them, or recognize them, hence they are not accepted by the project.

Here is a screenshot of the project in question:

Click Link --> Project that is running that cannot be completed

As you can see by the link, the project requires 45 Common Bridge Officers as a donation, that is 15 of each profession.

15 Tact, 15 Eng, and 15 sci

Unfortunately; this bug is being taken advantage of by the community, since players buy the defunct common BO's from the barracks and then post them on the exchange for over 250K.

The introduction of the tutorials on both KDF and Fed sides have replaced the earlier beginner missions that use to grant common bridge officers as a reward, this is no longer the case.

There is NO current episode mission that rewards common bridge officers. This MAIN Fleet Upgrade project cannot be completed.

It will be helpful if I can get a response from one of the Devs to this post, since I would like to know what is the underlying issue with this bug. That way I can communicate this to my Fleet members.

Thanks
StarTrekIronMan.jpg
Post edited by stark2k on

Comments

• newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
    edited January 2014
    Should say in the title : warning - small/New kdf fleets - don't slot this project or your base will be stuck until cryptic can fix it. Probably only affects a handful of fleets so I wonder how low on the bugs to fix list it is? That and the kdf bugs are even lower then fed bugs I think.
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Should say in the title : warning - small/New kdf fleets - don't slot this project or your base will be stuck until cryptic can fix it. Probably only affects a handful of fleets so I wonder how low on the bugs to fix list it is? That and the kdf bugs are even lower then fed bugs I think.

It is not the project itself, but the common bridge officers requisition. This effects fleets that have been created after the implementation of the KDF tutorial as well as Federation tutorial.

It may actually be linked to those addons. However; ever since they introduced LoR, the game has been plagued with more severe BUGS.

I might be wrong, but I am hoping for a dev response in regards to this one particular issue. Simply put, there are no common BOs to satisfy the requirement of the project.

and yes:

SMALL FLEETS BEWARE - for both KDF and Fed
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    By the way, the only common BO that the project will accept are the ones from the beginner missions as a mission reward. Those missions and rewards have been replaced with the new tutorial missions, and those only reward 1 very rare and several uncommon BOs.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    egads. we encountered this bug ourselves... well over a year ago. it didnt seems to really be a priority for cryptic either, although it did eventually get fixed (for a while anyway).
  • jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    egads. we encountered this bug ourselves... well over a year ago. it didnt seems to really be a priority for cryptic either, although it did eventually get fixed (for a while anyway).

The stuff brought from the dil store is bound that's why

We had to buy from exchange to do ours
    JtaDmwW.png
  • newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
    edited January 2014
    jam3s1701 wrote: »
    The stuff brought from the dil store is bound that's why

We had to buy from exchange to do ours

I don't think that is the case - I am sure the op has tried to use exchange bought boffs

This is a bug that returned.