test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I shall become the Emperor!

westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Ten Forward
In response to a certain person attempting to run for president I shall instead be declaring myself emperor of the federation! :D

First order of business will be to retire the old saurian president with a vengeance.

Second order will be to increase server lag times for klingons to further demoralize our enemies!

My new policies will be diplomacy with bombs unlike my competitor!

Battleships and not carriers you say? Why not Battlecarriers!!!!

Saurian you say? More like walking douchebags who smell like iguanas and not salamanders!
Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    *Assassinates westx211*

I'm Emperor now.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Down with patriarchy!

Gessa G'ian "the Succuba," Matriarch of the 9th Tribe of Orions, KDF Lieutenant General, declares her candidacy for Federation TRIBBLE!

Just say "No" to the pretender who would be Emperor; cast your vote for General G'ian today!
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My next imperial edict shall be to issue hats with lasers on them to ALL Starfleet personel. Our new soldiers with frickin' lazer beams on their head will decimate our enemies troops.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just wait till the True Emperor, returns from looking for a job
    GwaoHAD.png
    edited November 2013
    With our laser head trrops we shall have no need to fear an old man who is outdated!

In fact my crown shall have the biggest laser on it to ensure my powers!
    edited November 2013
    My next imperial edict is to teach sharks to fly and use them as shock troops against the voth! And well put laser beams on their heads too!!!
    edited November 2013
    Behold, Sisters! The men squabble among themselves and do not even acknowledge my challenge! Could there be any clearer demonstration of the short-sightedness which characterizes all that the patriarchy does?

Cast your vote for matriarchy today!!!

Vote for Gessa G'ian "the Succuba" and the reign of Womanity!
    edited November 2013
    Why did this get moved to ten forward and the guy running for presidents thread didn't?
    edited November 2013
    New decree, all pretenders to the throne shall be ignored unless they represent a different form of government such as my presidential competitor.
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The Imperium of Man would disagree, Starfleet are no match for Space Marines
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
      edited November 2013
      westx211 wrote: »
      My next imperial edict is to teach sharks to fly and use them as shock troops against the voth! And well put laser beams on their heads too!!!

Check.
      /10.
      16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
      - Anne Bredon
    • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
      edited November 2013
      the taiidan emperor used the deaths of the exiles on their forced homeworld with atmospheric deprivation devices as propaganda, you know what happened to him? ironically murdered by the same people with help from the taiidan people.

becareful, emperor. the hand which extends out can also be used against you, i hope those crazy klingons depose you and make a spectacle of your arrest and federation citizens turn to help them.
      T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
      Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
    • cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
      edited November 2013
      Yeah, the "World Domination" gets pretty old.

I prefer the whole REVENGE thing personally.

Oh...wait.
      edited November 2013
      Who needs to worry about klingons when you have WAR TRIBBLES!!!!
    • kirkson2kirkson2 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
      edited November 2013
      Lies!!!

*shows a picture of emperor west on a bear skin rug nekked*....this is your future emperor vote for president Kirkson 2!
      Klingons smell worse than wookies:D
      edited November 2013
      You fool that just netted me all the female voters!
    • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
      edited November 2013
      The Imperium of Man would disagree, Starfleet are no match for Space Marines

Before you declare yourself Emperor (who protects by the way) just step through this door to have a chat with the Inquisition...:eek:
      hZbIdbh.jpg
      THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
      Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
      edited November 2013
      You can all be Emperors together. I'll just be over here well away from the throne when the Udine and Iconions start looking for the figureheads :D.
      22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
      Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
      JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
      'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
      'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
      '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
      'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
      '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
      edited November 2013
      westx211 wrote: »
      You fool that just netted me all the female voters!

Wrong again. I have the female vote, because only I, a female, actually care to represent the female population. You have ignored me entirely, refusing to admit that rule by matriarchy is in fact a different form of government from what you propose, and the only salvation for the universe.

As long as men continue to run things, the universe will continue to be threatened by Iconians, Elachi, Vorn, Tholians, Undine, Borg, etc. Only a woman can unite the quadrants to stand against such menaces, because only a woman actually listens and knows how to focus on the things which are important.

A vote for Gessa G'ian "the Succuba" is a vote for Women!

Join me, my sisters, and we shall have all males put into their proper roles as servitors, just as we have done in the Syndicate!
      edited November 2013
      Well a matriarchy and patriarchy are far too similar at the basics for me to acknowledge matriarchy as a separate form of government from my patriarchy and although in practice different results shall be achieved they are still too similar.
      edited November 2013
      while west and the female squabble..president kirkson 2 siezes the federation...there i haz won!
      edited November 2013
      kirkson2 wrote: »
      while west and the female squabble..president kirkson 2 siezes the federation...there i haz won!

The Syndicate buys and seduces the staff of the pretender Kirkson, and he finds himself in a cage on Nimbus-III.
    • xanchaxancha Member Posts: 65 Arc User
      edited November 2013
      protogoth wrote: »
      Behold, Sisters! The men squabble among themselves and do not even acknowledge my challenge! Could there be any clearer demonstration of the short-sightedness which characterizes all that the patriarchy does?

I give my vote to Gessa G'ian

Women not men shall rule the Fedaration
    • lordvalecortezlordvalecortez Member Posts: 479 Arc User
      edited November 2013
      You know since we are going full blown heresy with people declaring themselves to be emperor of this and president of that, you might as well go full heretic.

Meanwhile, I will be voting for Hypnotoad.
      Cheers from Antonio Valerio Cortez III, Half-Celestial Archduke of the Free Marches Confederacy.
      edited November 2013
      xancha wrote: »
      I give my vote to Gessa G'ian

Women not men shall rule the Fedaration

Thank you for your support, Citizen!

Hope to see you at my victory rally, which will be held on Ter'jas Mor!
    • hawke89305092hawke89305092 Member Posts: 237 Arc User
      edited November 2013
    • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
      edited November 2013
      This can only go downhill.
      edited November 2013
      kirkson 2 shoots west and the female with a stun gun and puts them into a rocket for the sun with all their followers and then upsurps the presidency?
      yes that is a outcome....
      :
    • zigadeiczigadeic Member Posts: 113 Arc User
      edited November 2013
      The Dominion Fully endorses Orion Matriarchs as leaders of the alpha and beta quadrants.
      tumblr_m9xiz26mwj1rdabsoo1_r1_400.gif
    • philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
      edited November 2013
      protogoth wrote: »

Does this mean I can vote for Lucrezia Borgia?