test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Voth Fleet not spawning in Contested Zone?

ironphoenix113ironphoenix113 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
In the "Contested Zone" of the Sphere Space Adventure zone, The Voth fleet does not appear to (in some shards) spawn when the "Overall Control" meter reaches maximum. I may be wrong, however, I believe 4 Voth Citadel class Dreadnoughts are supposed to spawn, but I have seen none for the past several days after seeing this occur multiple times when the meter reaches max, and have seen the dreadnoughts spawn several days ago when I first tested the zone.
Vice Admiral Bryan Mitchel Valot
Commanding officer: Odyssey class U.S.S. Athena
Admiral of the 1st Assault Fleet
Post edited by ironphoenix113 on

Comments

• Options
    hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I have noticed several times when the zone wide message appears, you can find a fleet with a named battleship around the "legs" of the structure above the battle zone, but they're untargetable.
  • Options
    rex9234rex9234 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    thats because they are stuck in the legs of the spire its self
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    hevach wrote: »
    I have noticed several times when the zone wide message appears, you can find a fleet with a named battleship around the "legs" of the structure above the battle zone, but they're untargetable.

Was wondering why I never saw anything.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png