test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

romulan vet rewards

retrosragesretrosrages Member Posts: 235 Arc User
I don't see any fed or kdf extra vet rewards on this list so why do the romulans get extra 400 day ship and extra costumes for there toons?????, or maybe im missing something in game lol im a lifer and only see the 1000 day ship on my fed and kdf

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=943251
Post edited by retrosrages on

Comments

• flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The Federation and Klingons already have their rewards. LoR was released without the Romulan ones, that's why they're coming tomorrow.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • jockey1979jockey1979 Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I don't see any fed or kdf extra vet rewards on this list so why do the romulans get extra 400 day ship and extra costumes for there toons?????, or maybe im missing something in game lol im a lifer and only see the 1000 day ship on my fed and kdf

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=943251

Try looking here for the full list of rewards... you may be surprised to see, Fed and KDF get EXACTLY THE SAME!!!

Just for you retrosrages
  • chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I bought a Lts when all it was was free monthly subs.
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • kadieraskadieras Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ditto. Also, I understand that Romulan's have been saddled with plasma weaponry to differentiate them from the two factions but I would have preferred a disruptor array for canonical reasons...but I'll still stack plasma like a good Federation sla...uh ally. ;)
    chalpen wrote: »
    I bought a Lts when all it was was free monthly subs.
    Like the Romulan Alliance System? Of course you do, it sounds fine to you because you aren't Romulans, you're FED or KDF who are going to make a Romulan alt, it makes a HUGE difference in perspective.