test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

aquire elite jem'hadar attack ship , hanger

boeljoetboeljoet Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Federation Discussion
I have heard someone say you dont need the:" jem'hadar attack ship" to buy the" hanger - elite jem'hadar attack ship"
if you buy them trough the fleet store.
is this correct :confused:

and if yes how much are they.

greetz. b
Post edited by boeljoet on

Comments

• tcostiktcostik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    AFAIK, you have to have the JHAS to unlock any version of the hanger pets. I wish they could/would change it so that if you have it unlocked on one character, it allows you to buy the pets on any character. The character I'd use the JHAS for isn't the same one that I would use the hanger pet with. Its frustrating.
  • boeljoetboeljoet Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    alsow trough the fleet store??
  • tcostiktcostik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Like I said, as far as I know you have to have the JHAS to be able to purchase any version of the hanger pet. That means the EC version, dil version, and fleet version.
  • sneyepersneyeper Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    To get the elite attack pets you must have...
    1. Jem'Hadar attack ship
    2. Jem'Hadar dreadnought
    3. Fleet base with a t5 Comm array
    4. 1 fleet science provision for each hangar
    5. 45,000 dilithium for each hangar (might be cheaper depending on fleet dil mine progress)
    6. 100,000 fleet credits for each hangar (might be cheaper depending on fleet dill mine progress)
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You must have the JHAS to get any JHAS hangar, including the Elite. I can invite you onto my fleet's base to see for yourself, if you'd like. It'll be grayed out.
  • gotohellpwegotohellpwe Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I just got the attack ship and the dreadnought carrier and still cannot buy the attack ship hangars from the DILITHIUM store (not the fleet ones) - does anyone know how to fix this? I have the dilithium required - 32500 - and both ships yet when I click on it, it says either the attack ship or carrier is NOT owned, yet I have both!! VERY FRUSTRATING!! THANKS!
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I just got the attack ship and the dreadnought carrier and still cannot buy the attack ship hangars from the DILITHIUM store (not the fleet ones) - does anyone know how to fix this? I have the dilithium required - 32500 - and both ships yet when I click on it, it says either the attack ship or carrier is NOT owned, yet I have both!! VERY FRUSTRATING!! THANKS!

It's got to be unboxed and in your ship roster- and if you really *just* got it, you may have to change zones or relog for the store to update.
    edited July 2013
    YES, I have BOTH UNPACKED, I have flown missions with both, and I have used both to to change zones MANY times and it is NOT even registering that I have EITHER... I have had the carrier for over 3 weeks now and it STILL has not updated that I even OWN it... and have had the attack ship for about 24 hours... and NOTHING...
  • boeljoetboeljoet Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    @gotowellpwe

have you tried Turing it off ad on again (jk).
    how did you get the jem atack ship??, lockboxes?
    what you can try is buying it trough the fleet store.
    have you already flown the attack ship.

otherwise bug report with assistance ( might take up to 6 hours to couple of days).
    edited July 2013
    Got the ship thru the exchange... lol

My fleet is only tier IV so I can't buy them there yet - BUT when I try to buy the blue ones on DS9 it does NOT even register that I have the carrier!!

Yes, I flew the attack ship in multiple sectors, switched instances MANY times, and fought a space patrol mission... nothing...

Neither the CARRIER nor the ATTACK ship seemed to be linked to my account - it is like I have NEITHER... did put in a ticket BUT last time I did it took over 2 months for a response - PWE is VERY SLOW and if I have to wait that long again I WILL BE PISSED and NEVER EVER spend ANOTHER DIME on this game!!!
  • relizarrarasrelizarraras Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've got almost the same problem.
    I can buy the rare hangar for EC, but the very rare hangar doesn't appear on the dilithium store.
    My fleet doesn't have elite hangars yet.
  • chookinchookin Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Only things I can think of are that the jem hadar dreadnought carrier and jem hadar attack ship must be on the same character

Also, the advanced hangar attack ships don't come under the same tab as other hangar pets in the dilithium store, they are under the heading of "special items and boxes" - "special items." Not sure how this translates to the T5 science elite hangars if at all.
    edited July 2013
    lol... both are on my same character - I only play ONE character ACTUALLY - but yes, I tried to go to the dilithium tab and buy them BUT it is still greyed out... WISH THEY WOULD FIX IT ASAP!!!
  • tilartatilarta Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    I did it yesterday, so it is possible:
    907995D4CF7980F744904D7C796F51BB30E492DF

From memory, it requires a Dreadnaught Carrier and the Phoenix Lockbox Attack Ship (Ultra Rare Phoenix Token) to unlock this Hanger Bay.

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
    Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Sure, it's possible now....but you just necro'd a five year old thread

@baddmoonrizin
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png