test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Idea's and Revenue for STO

13»

Comments

• stirling191stirling191 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    And to add to this, since its obvious you've either never played the game or never owned a corp yourself, if you don't pay the fees for the office stirling, you cant recruit members because the apply through the hqs, and you also lose your access to anything inside your corps hanger, and leave it unpaid long enough, you lose the items in these hangers as well.

So yes, you do have to pay an upkeep on the corps to keep them running.

You can't discern between expanding and operating...how quaint.
  • uhmariuhmari Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • blackfire3320blackfire3320 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

OK, let me break this down for you.

1. You're right, they're not required, but if you want to recruit members, YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE HQs. No way around that. And yes, the Corp HQ's does have an upkeep if you want access to a corp hanger. Even on the Corp's first HQ's.

2. If you have enough members that you don't care about a HQ's, if you make a POS, guess what, there's fuel costs that must be paid to keep it running.

3. Dilithuim is not a RMT currency in the true sense because it can be earned through the game, and with the proposed plan, it can be earned through the mine if you choose to get one. So yes, you can equate ISK or station fuel to Dilithuim. Each takes work to amass to use on whatever it is you're wanting to use it on. STO just provides the convenience of being able to pay money to amass it, like selling PLEXes on EVE.
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You were warned about continuing to troll.

Read the rules.

Thread closed.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.