test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KDF Foundry issues

chuzordie5chuzordie5 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
Since the feedback section of the foundry is defunct atm, here is a few things i have found that need tweaking,

Mission : Silent Night by NX-89
great.. fun mission, but the last part was not completeable due to being unable to get to the NPC at the end.. no way to let him out.

Mission: Krios Falling by Alien_de_jour
nice work on making the areas interesting to look at.. with the exception of the gorn bridge section.. after several reloads and with someone in there with me the bridge section would not extend due to the widget needed to interact with was under the pavement inside the basement where there was no way to get to it.

Mission: Tholian Ground Accolade by seethestar
interesting an fun mission.. good use of popup notes about pulsewaves..
however i played through twice trying to finish my accolade and only recieved the dil once..
not sure if it was a failure of the foundry system or if my changes to the boffs were making them too efficient.

just a listing so far.. if i find more ill add to this post.. until the feedback section is restored.
Post edited by chuzordie5 on

Comments

• kirksplatkirksplat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    chuzordie5 wrote: »
    Since the feedback section of the foundry is defunct atm, here is a few things i have found that need tweaking,

great.. fun mission, but the last part was not completeable due to being unable to get to the NPC at the end.. no way to let him out.

Mission: Krios Falling by Alien_de_jour
    nice work on making the areas interesting to look at.. with the exception of the gorn bridge section.. after several reloads and with someone in there with me the bridge section would not extend due to the widget needed to interact with was under the pavement inside the basement where there was no way to get to it.

Mission: Tholian Ground Accolade by seethestar
    interesting an fun mission.. good use of popup notes about pulsewaves..
    however i played through twice trying to finish my accolade and only recieved the dil once..
    not sure if it was a failure of the foundry system or if my changes to the boffs were making them too efficient.

just a listing so far.. if i find more ill add to this post.. until the feedback section is restored.

About 2/3rds of the missions were broken by the recent update to the game. Authors cannot edit their projects to fix. Most of us have several missions that can't be completed, and we can't fix them.

Even if the editor was turned on, we couldn't fix the spotlights unless the project was given back to us.

Please be patient and don't blame the authors. We have no control.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • feordilagorgefeordilagorge Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    chuzordie5 wrote: »

Exactly! I am so T'd off. This is the worst mission I have played in the game, bar none. First, you can't see half the time, it is far too long, the away team gets stuck everywhere, and after all this you can't complete it? Now all my away team is stuck inside those cells along with Dr. Tober who I cannot talk with.

Was this planned this way?
    Star Citizen: Pay-2-Win?
    i.imgur.com/LGpIGVB.png

FREE HONG KONG! *
    * With purchase of another Hong Kong of equal or greater value.
  • designationxr377designationxr377 Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Exactly! I am so T'd off. This is the worst mission I have played in the game, bar none. First, you can't see half the time, it is far too long, the away team gets stuck everywhere, and after all this you can't complete it? Now all my away team is stuck inside those cells along with Dr. Tober who I cannot talk with.

Was this planned this way?

No, it wasn't planned to break. Again, it has broken due to issues with the new season. As a spotlight mission, it will be fixed when the author has been able to resolve the issue with the Devs, as they no longer have editing abilities to a mission once it has been spotlighted.