test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pooched Omega Plasma Torp Launcher?

twamtwam Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Is it just me or has somebody engaged in inappropriate conduct with a pooch, on that Omega torp?

Specifically, the cartridge mechanism. For me, it doesn't deplete on firing, allowing me to keep firing it on the 1 sec recharge literally non-stop.

I use it in the back of my alpha strike B'rel (I know, what I really want for that is a Hoh'sus, but my fleet isn't at T4 yet) to lay on some plasma fires on my retreat/after a flyby, but this is getting silly...

I only use one very rare projectile Doff, and it definitely used to deplete before...
Post edited by twam on

Comments

• Options
    hasukurobihasukurobi Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you positive it is not just the old animation bug where it seems to rapid fire but in reality it doesn't?
  • Options
    twamtwam Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, the counter just doesn't deplete in the weapons tray either. It did before. So unless they introduced a new visual bug there, yeah...

I'm also pretty sure I see the difference in hind damage output, both torp hits and plasma fires.

I could be wrong about it being bugged in terms of damage, but it is certainly behaving differently, compared to a couple of weeks back, with regards to the weapon tray ammo counter.