test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

MACO set 2?

snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Federation Discussion
I guess this is the right subforum to ask this since it's specific to my fed character.

I finally got around to some vanity purchases with my T5 Omega rep.

I got the MACO Mk XII ground set. All three pieces. Yay me.

Then I saw the MACO Set 2 costume bit opened up. I got that too.

But I don't know how to access it? Like does it show up in the tailor? How's that work? The ground set I bought initially is just armor visuals ... this is a costume? I don't know. It kind of confused me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by snoggymack22 on

Comments

• mandoknight89mandoknight89 Member Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To access your new costume pieces, go to the tailor, open up one of your costume slots (I don't think it'll work with your first one), and change the type setting from "Uniform" to "M.A.C.O." From there, you can attach or remove pieces of armor to/from the jumpsuit to your heart's content.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When visiting the tailor, select a uniform slot (Captain obvious strikes again) and edit.

Now, look around... Somewhere in the Body section, there should be a drop down, that lets you select between Uniform, Off Duty, Maco, Omega and so on for all the relevant parts.

Once selected, go to the uniform tab, and start selecting your pieces.

On a note: If you want to run with the helmet, you must select that under head type.
    On another note: At least before "not-season-8" aka. LoR, you needed to save a example of your char, before you selected MACO, since selecting maco would reset all setting on your char (face becomes pretty generic). Saving it, allows you to select MACO, and then load your char once more, so that the face will be the one you've chosen.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wooo hooo! Thanks for the info and @anazonda, thanks for the tip on the LoR bit there. Saved me time reconstructing my guy.

This is pretty cool looking stuff. Took me long enough to grind up to it.

Now to finish that last tier of Romulan rep and then plunge into Nukara rep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Enjoy your Buzz Lightyear outfit. :D
    EnYn9p9.jpg