test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elite Fleet Weapons for other types

uss917019uss917019 Member Posts: 182 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Fleet System and Holdings
Ok I am not to sure if this is the right thread but I was really excited about my fleet that I am in about them getting Elite Fleet Weapons now I am super happy since it was yesterday I come in after the 2 hour patch then I go to my base then I open up the weapons menu and then I scroll down and all I see is phaser PHASER why is there only one type of weapon when I have waiting so long to get my elite fleet weapons that are antiproton.

Can someone tell me why are they doing that and when there going to release them?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by uss917019 on

Comments

• ferdzso0ferdzso0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    uss917019 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me why are they doing that and when there going to release them?

I can tell you why no one knew about this before the first fleets unlocked them (well atleast they have an excuse for concentrating on finishing the engineering projects)

why it is phaser only? probably so the klinks feel a bit more accomplished when they unlock their disruptors, cant think of other reasons tho...

10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
  • mandoknight89mandoknight89 Member Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's because those are the iconic weapon types of the Federation and the Klingon Empire. With the MACO/KHG and Elite Fleet ground weapons being Phaser/Disruptor only, why were you expecting anything different?
  • xiltynxiltyn Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    uss917019 wrote: »
    Ok I am not to sure if this is the right thread but I was really excited about my fleet that I am in about them getting Elite Fleet Weapons now I am super happy since it was yesterday I come in after the 2 hour patch then I go to my base then I open up the weapons menu and then I scroll down and all I see is phaser PHASER why is there only one type of weapon when I have waiting so long to get my elite fleet weapons that are antiproton.

Suggestion: Browse the forums now and then. The game population has known this for months.

Answer: See above suggestion.
  • uss917019uss917019 Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's because those are the iconic weapon types of the Federation and the Klingon Empire. With the MACO/KHG and Elite Fleet ground weapons being Phaser/Disruptor only, why were you expecting anything different?

Well for me I think that phaser it is good but it's to much original and standard and plus i love antiproton since I love the colour red and I feel for powerful with them lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pity it only phaser or disruptor.

I would have loved to get more useful ones too. Like antiproton and plasma. At least the KDf got off good, disruptors are great dps.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • onikirionikiri Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Think it's fine, don't love it and haven't seen we found out months ago, but it isn't a big deal.

My current issue is there are no Elite Fleet Plasma for Romulans since they don't get their own Fleet or Reputation assets....
  • supergaminggeeksupergaminggeek Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's pretty bad when I can't use a nice [Elite Phaser Stun Pistol Mk XII [DMG]x2 [CritX] [SHeal] alongside my [M.A.C.O. Phaser Battle Rifle Mk XII]. :(

Especially when fighting Borg, even with Rotating Weapon Frequency, because they're both Phaser.
  • guilli88guilli88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What I would love is to see fleet consoles for every weapon type.

What we have now:
    Plasma; adds 9% plasma damage and 2.5% chance to plasma dot (the ones that exist now)

What I would like to see:
    Plasma; adds 9% plasma damage and 2.5% chance to plasma dot proc
    Plasma; adds 9% plasma damage and 2.5% chance to disruptor proc
    Plasma; adds 9% plasma damage and 2.5% chance to tetryon proc
    Plasma; adds 9% plasma damage and 2.5% chance to phaser proc
    Plasma; adds 9% plasma damage and 2.5% chance to poleron proc

Tetryon; adds 9% Tetryon damage and 2.5% chance to plasma dot proc
    Tetryon; adds 9% Tetryon damage and 2.5% chance to disruptor proc
    Tetryon; adds 9% Tetryon damage and 2.5% chance to tetryon proc
    Tetryon; adds 9% Tetryon damage and 2.5% chance to phaser proc
    Tetryon; adds 9% Tetryon damage and 2.5% chance to poleron proc

Poleron; adds 9% Poleron damage and 2.5% chance to plasma dot proc
    Poleron; adds 9% Poleron damage and 2.5% chance to disruptor proc
    Poleron; adds 9% Poleron damage and 2.5% chance to tetryon proc
    Poleron; adds 9% Poleron damage and 2.5% chance to phaser proc
    Poleron; adds 9% Poleron damage and 2.5% chance to poleron proc

phaser; adds 9% phaser damage and 2.5% chance to plasma dot proc
    phaser; adds 9% phaser damage and 2.5% chance to disruptor proc
    phaser; adds 9% phaser damage and 2.5% chance to tetryon proc
    phaser; adds 9% phaser damage and 2.5% chance to phaser proc
    phaser; adds 9% phaser damage and 2.5% chance to poleron proc

Disruptor; adds 9% Disruptor damage and 2.5% chance to plasma dot proc
    Disruptor; adds 9% Disruptor damage and 2.5% chance to disruptor proc
    Disruptor; adds 9% Disruptor damage and 2.5% chance to tetryon proc
    Disruptor; adds 9% Disruptor damage and 2.5% chance to phaser proc
    Disruptor; adds 9% Disruptor damage and 2.5% chance to poleron proc

.... And so forth.

When we have all those options, we can make out ships like we want.

As a tank cruiser, I'd so take the elite phaser weapons, add a phaser fleet console with a disruptor proc and a phaser fleet console with a tetryon proc.

Making the consoles stack would be cool too.
    Two disruptor consoles = twice as much chance to apply the debuff (not double debuff!!)

sig

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5451/om71.jpg

It is a peculiar phenomenon that we can imagine events that defy the laws of the universe.