test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Mind Games" Making Lemonade

kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
I can't seem to find where the Aerosolization Device is. I have the Neurozine, and the walker is already doing donuts around the lab, but I cant find this. Any help?
FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Central area
    Live long and Prosper
  • Options
    drac0s65drac0s65 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In lab 2 in that middle section of the room. Kind of looks like the back of a semi but all open windowy.
    Vice Admiral Ky'Lian Berat - U.S.S. AVALON
  • Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is it that blue holographic looking thing?
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    probably. If it's glowing and not a door panel try it.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    messahlamessahla Member Posts: 1,160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I seen the OPs thread headline and thought ....oh great someone just ate the yellow snow

But nope just someone who is confused maybe senile maybe is wearing sunglasses at night .....wait what?

Now take your sunglasses off now theres a table west part of the room theres a glowing object there
    GASP!!! could it be?...maybe ...but what would happen if i set off this romulan bug bomb in the little security hut.

Anyways its on the western most table in the room
  • Options
    drachenfelesdrachenfeles Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sure it is, but it won't activate... doom doom doom... another bug and I'm stuck
  • Options
    insanesenatorinsanesenator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a similar issue, but I can't get the borg drone to activate. I'm stuck on the "distract scientists" step. I've ran all over the level, I think I'm missing the ambulatory unit, the dialogue with the drone is:

"Borg walker diagnostic:
    Power Supply detected....
    powering up...
    ...complete"
  • Options
    irsmurfirsmurf Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a similar issue, but I can't get the borg drone to activate. I'm stuck on the "distract scientists" step. I've ran all over the level, I think I'm missing the ambulatory unit, the dialogue with the drone is:

"Borg walker diagnostic:
    Power Supply detected....
    powering up...
    ...complete"

I'm having a similar issue with the same mission. I'm supposed to 'Find Neurozine' and aerosol it to distract the guards in that same room (Lab 02). Well, I have the aerosolizer. But there's no Neurozine on the entire map! I tried reclogging, but that had no effect on the bug. I'm furious, since this means I have to abort this mission and start over. This is a long mission!
  • Options
    paganbladepaganblade Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't find the items that are supposed to be in the medbay. I've walked all over the level five times already. I'm assuming the mission is bugged
  • Options
    atseearratseearr Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having a different problem. I couldn't pick up the power supply, because my inventory was full. I cleared space, but the power supply had disappeared, so I can no longer pick it up.

When I go to the Borg Walker Diagnostic, "Install Power Supply" is greyed out, I cannot click it.

I've tried logging out, but the power supply won't respawn.

I'll have to try dropping and re-starting the mission.
  • Options
    matefoxxmatefoxx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This just bugged out on me as well.

Probably the longest and down right goofiest mission evar and it has bugged on me.

I can not pick up the neurozine.
  • Options
    arcoirarcoir Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You have to follow the instructions that you see when you try to find the sfutt in the first lab, for example one is in the sickbay, etc...is not difficult just walk around.
  • Options
    jbmaverickjbmaverick Member Posts: 935 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    atseearr wrote: »
    I'm having a different problem. I couldn't pick up the power supply, because my inventory was full. I cleared space, but the power supply had disappeared, so I can no longer pick it up.

When I go to the Borg Walker Diagnostic, "Install Power Supply" is greyed out, I cannot click it.

I've tried logging out, but the power supply won't respawn.

I'll have to try dropping and re-starting the mission.

Did the item maybe go to your overflow bag? Check there before you restart the mission.

The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke.
  • Options
    xelkhasxelkhas Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No it did not :( same happen to me now - and its live ;), not Tribble anymore.
  • Options
    atseearratseearr Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This worked fine the second time, by the way. Drop and re-do should fix :)
  • Options
    dubya1985dubya1985 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I too can not find the pacemaker in the medbay or the steriod shot needed to get the test subject moving. I have run all over the map. It keeps saying to check the medbay but nothing in the medbay is clickable.
  • Options
    yoennyoenn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm too having problems with the pacemaker. I have it in my inventory but it won't let me use it - the option is greyed out. It won't let me drop it (dragging it to the replicator doesn't do anything) and it's no longer in the medibay for me to pick up another one. If I restart the mission it's still in my inventory and the same thing.

Please help! Am stuck and can't go anywhere until I get past this!
  • Options
    brainstaplerbrainstapler Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There appears to be a bug... In the making lemonade part if you have a full inventory and go up to the power supply and upon failing to pick up the power supply because your inventory is full, and while you are standing close to the power supply, you proceed to remove some items from your inventory to free up a slot... The power supply will disappear and the borg walker will fail to activate.

Had to restart the mission

Edit...

Maybe if you accidentally click 'cancel' during the pickup procedure to remove some surplus items and when you try to go back to it... it's gone permanently
  • Options
    birdy644birdy644 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ...i cannot seem to get the borg walker going. how do you mobilize ?
    i need a step by step walk through.
    it needs mobility. how do i get it? if it is the power cell, i retrieved it and fixed it in, however, the damn thing is sitting around like a fuc**** toadstool.

and how do you access the files?
    i am no idiot, but of all things, this piece and the bloody borg walker puzzle me.
    a walkthrough would help.
  • Options
    I am stuck on the making lemonade portion for the xbox one. I can find everything except for both of the items "i might have better luck finding in the med bay". I have been all over every inch of the map and found nothing. I tried dropping and restarting the mission a couple times and then uninstalling the game and reinstalling and still nothing.
  • Options
    I am stuck on the making lemonade portion for the xbox one. I can find everything except for both of the items "i might have better luck finding in the med bay". I have been all over every inch of the map and found nothing. I tried dropping and restarting the mission a couple times and then uninstalling the game and reinstalling and still nothing.

I had looked in my inventory had both of these items sitting there, while still unable to use them on the borg drone or able to pick up new items. After destroying the shot and pace maker that were in my inventory I was able to find the ones that were supposed to be in the med bay
  • Options
    masterproteusmasterproteus Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    I can't get the Borg Walker to activate. I installed the Armor but the option for the Locomotion Unit vanished and now the mission is in-completable. The item is in my inventory but it cannot be used. I discarded the item but a replacement does not respawn. Whoever programmed this is incompetent and should not be programming video games. This game has robbed me of about 3 hours of my life and that's not pleasant.

EDIT - I beamed out and then back in again, and it let me move on to the next phase this time, but now I can't get the access codes. Geeze, who was responsible for this atrocity of a mission?

EDIT 2 - Had to beam out and in again to get the codes to appear.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    edguN8y.png
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.