test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ha'apax Warbird unavailible at T5

ironphoenix113ironphoenix113 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
The Ha'apax Warbird is not in the shipyard when my Romulan character reached level 40 (Subadmiral I) and, as a result, is not able to be purchased. Have tried switching search filters and removing all filters, and I am still unable to see the ship in the shipyard vendor.

Character level: 40 (Subadmiral I)
Allied with: Federation
Vice Admiral Bryan Mitchel Valot
Commanding officer: Odyssey class U.S.S. Athena
Admiral of the 1st Assault Fleet
Post edited by ironphoenix113 on

Comments

• Options
    edwolf3dedwolf3d Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I found it in the store prior to and after completing the promotion mission. However, while I had the "free ship token" it wasn't available for purchase.
  • Options
    jammers19jammers19 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I recently leveled my Rom on the server to level 40, and I was going to pick the Ha'apax for him, However when I went for the Warbird, It wasn't theere and the only two that were available was the Ha'nom and the Ha'feh Warbirds respectively.

This did bamboozle me as I thought that the Ha'apax was free at level 40. Is this a bug, or has it been withdrawn? :confused:
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Somebody else mentioned having this problem in one of the channels.

Odd thing is, if you look at Subadmiral I rank (otherwise) - it lists the Ha'apax, Ha'nom, and Ha'feh...but yeah, a couple of folks have mentioned that at 40 when they actually go there - it's not there.

I saw all three on my last guy - I'm going to look if it's there on my newest guy when I get there.
  • Options
    derbock203derbock203 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i thought thats a lvl50 ship? o0
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    derbock203 wrote: »
    i thought thats a lvl50 ship? o0

@40:
    Ha'apax
    Ha'feh
    Ha'nom
    MU Ha'apax
    MU Ha'feh
    MU Ha'nom

@50:
    T'varo Retrofit
    Fleet T'varo
    Dhelan Retrofit
    Fleet Dhelan
    Mogai Retrofit
    Fleet Mogai
    D'deridex Retrofit
    Fleet D'deridex
    Haakona (curious, still in the store but was not in that latest blog)
    Fleet Ha'apax
    Fleet Ha'feh
    Fleet Ha'nom
  • Options
    naeviusnaevius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @40:
    Ha'apax
    Ha'feh
    Ha'nom

You can only claim the last two. Bug?
    Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I've had this problem as well. I believe I saw the ship was available before I reached 40, but when I went to claim it at 40, the ship was not present in the vendor.
  • Options
    nalfyrnalfyr Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    encountered this as well - as long as i had the free ship token i could only see the hamon and hafef - before having the ship token i could see them all - and again after i used the token to get one of the two ships i could see all of them again -with dilithium costs -
  • Options
    malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope that's a bug. I honestly didn't go back and look, so I just thought the Ha'apax was still being worked on in this build and couldn't be claimed.
    Joined September 2011
    Nouveau riche LTS member
  • Options
    dojegundojegun Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is definitely a bug. The Ha'apax can't be purchased on New Roumuls , but it is still available in Flotilla when you get to lvl 40.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nobody gets in until the Federation decides to make bigger doors.
  • Options
    archoncrypticarchoncryptic Member, Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This sounds like a bug. I'm looking into it.
  • Options
    sorceror01sorceror01 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No, it's still there. But if you search for it using the Ship Market's Search feature (by ticking off "Warbird" and "Subadmiral 1" in the parameters, for example), it won't show up. It does, however, still show up if you manually scroll through the entire, unmodified list.
    ".... you're gonna have a bad time."
  • Options
    talgeezetalgeeze Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The ship itself is still in the Shipyard store, but for whatever reason, it is hidden if you have your level 40 ship token. To buy it, you first need to buy either the Ha'feh or Ha'nom using your token, then buy the Ha'apax using Dilithium.
  • Options
    dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We decided to re-scale Warp Speed, bringing down the visual display of speed to honor the canonical speed limit of Warp 10, while increasing the speed at which players are actually moving. This means captains moving at Warp 10 will now reach their destinations more quickly than they could before.

you guys are never going to get this right are you. ive posted about this so many times about this. 10 isn't just a number on a scale, its the end of the scale were there is nothing faster.

borg transwarp? not faster then warp 10.

slip stream? not faster then warp 10.

the transwarp were we instantly move from place to place? close, but not faster then warp 10

there is no such thing as warp 11, warp 12, warp 20, none of that is possible with the canon tng era warp scale. when they went warp 13 in AGT, they did so because they have a different warp scale were 10 is not infinite speed. there has never been any STO canon mention of a similar change to the warp scale happening in the game, so as far as im concerned this is the same old warp scale. if it wasn't, then warp 10 would NOT BE ANY SORT OF SPEED LIMIT! with that different warp scale, warp 10 would be the same thing as 9.9 or something, having some warp 10 hardcap without certain items is arbitrary and stupid. simply because your reasons for choosing warp 10 make 0 sense.

if you wanted to keep the tng scales, then a mk1 core should give you a numerical speed of warp 9. and everything between that and a purple mkXII core should deal in 9.x decimal speeds. up to warp 9 its a fairly linear curve, beyond 9 every decimal increase in speed is huge. a purple mkXII core should give a ship a max speed of 9.999, with slipstream maxing out at 9.9999.

or actually go with the AGT scale, which would mean there would be no arbitrary warp 10 cap. then you wouldn't have to change anything else. high end warp cores should at least max at warp 13 though. and again, no cap that not even specing into drive coils can breach of warp 10
  • Options
    sarek93sarek93 Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I experienced the same thing. Maybe to give the devs more information we can try to see if there are any commonalities between our three toons or if this is affecting everyone. My toon was a Fed Aligned Engineer.
    "Insufficient facts always invite danger." - Spock
  • Options
    sorceror01sorceror01 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ... wow, hey, your post has absolutely nothing to do with this thread whatsoever.

Please go rant about this in a more appropriate thread.
    ".... you're gonna have a bad time."
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The Ha'apax Advanced Warbird (Romulan T5 non-fleet ship) is not able to be acquired by Romulan Captains that have reached Subadmiral I rank (level 40). Prior to reaching level 40, the Ha'apax was able to be viewed (possibly was accidentally given a bad call in a recent patch) but I am unable to actually purchase the ship, as it seems to not even be present in the ship vendor. Have tried changing filters to search for all possible combinations, and the ship is still not present. The Haakkona and Fleet variant of the Ha'apax, however, are still availible to be viewed and (possibly) purchased.

Character level: 40 (Subadmiral I)
    Faction: Romulan Republic (Federation allied)
    ticket ID: #41,032.
  • Options
    berrycolaberrycola Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue.

KDF Rom Engineer
    Level 40