What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Filler Missions , Crafting, Romulan Custom Kits

chuzordie5chuzordie5 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Both FED and KDF have filler, fluff missions that serve a purpose,

for FED its patrol missions
for KDF its DEfend the Empire as well as Sortie Alpha and Bravo

Will D'Tan have filler missions for his new armada of recruits or will we cower in Tau Dew like a herd of sheep waiting for the great Federation and the mighty KDF to come to our aid?

I know its still closed beta and I am well aware that there is a time frame for things, but it seems that the day to day things that some of us do that isn't farming dilithium or fleet marks has been overlooked.

I personally prefer to gather anomalies and craft my ships gear to save on EC. There is alot of anomolies available in the Arucanis arm that can be acquired by new Romulan Captains but WHY. I am going to gather them anyway so i have a stockpile to make blueprints with, then when the cryptic gods interceded i will have blueprints to work with for trying out the new crafted items they are designing for this expansion. I really hope to see the photon grenade launcher option in the engineer kits as well as the rapid fire missle launcher for space combat ( personal favorite )

There was also talk one time of letting kits be personalized. even if this were restricted to crafted kits only , that would not be much of an issue. I like the idea of my tac getting Rally Cry and Sweeping Strikes in the same kit, would make sense as there both basically combat moves.

Engineer idea would be something like the Photon Grenade Launcher generator to go along with quantum mortar and quick fix for setting up an kill zone while you tank in the middle of it. ( calling dibs on that idea )

SCi kit , my dream kit here would be Exothermic, Bio-FIlter, Tachyon harmonic and Triage. ae dream kit there,, and i would put those together on the same kit for my Captains. my BOFFS can learn those ground skills together .. why cant my kit do the same thing.

Again, i know its early and i know things are in flux.

Still lets make LoR a huge success by getting the poeple things they want so there is an incentive to invest there $$ in STO.