test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

a couple WTF moments

lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
Having an issue where my newly slotted EWP power is triggering a cooldown on the breen set energy siphon and vice-versa. The set power also triggers a cooldown on GW. Never noticed this shared cooldown until EWP was put on my build.

BNP's are inventory items ? Seriously ??? Got a half dozen as a bonus from a normal STF last night and to my horror they sit in inventory instead of being an monetary item THEN I'm supposed to do a rep project to get them converted ? So this is Cryptic way of FORCING me to participate in the rep system, and am not 'gifted' automatic T5 status even tho I already have mkXII borg gear from the old system.

:eek::eek::eek:

To quote Lando Calriassian "This deal is getting worse all the time"
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead
giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Post edited by lordmalak1 on

Comments

• Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    and am not 'gifted' automatic T5 status even tho I already have mkXII borg gear from the old system.

The old Borg gear was converted to Mk XI. A bit of a bum move to all concerned, but understandable. You also got your Omega conversion crate which gave a headstart, and had the opportunity to cash in STF assets for dilithium beforehand.
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    To quote Lando Calriassian "This deal is getting worse all the time"

To quote Cryptic: "I am altering the deal, pray I don't alter it any further". :D
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The old Borg gear was converted to Mk XI. A bit of a bum move to all concerned, but understandable. You also got your Omega conversion crate which gave a headstart, and had the opportunity to cash in STF assets for dilithium beforehand.

No idea where that crate is, never saw it tho I left some lo-level borg EDC's to see how they converted. Just figured the conversion crate was embedded in the new system and would magically appear when/if I even participated.

Still, all those older space and ground set pieces I have still show mk XII in the description as well as the same stats as the matching current system set pieces.

Weird
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG