test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

***^Task Force Spectre is recruiting^*** (PC)

hydrodurahydrodura Member Posts: 444 Arc User
edited May 2017 in Earth Spacedock

***^TASK FORCE SPECTRE IS RECRUITING^***

Is your fleet is dead or Starbase progression slow going?
Choosing the right fleet is not easy, you need to find one that you feel at home with and who shares your interests. Our fleet has a great wealth of knowledge and experience, and great team players. We also like to joke around in chat and dont make it a chore to be a member, its a game and we want it to be fun. There is occasionally questionable fleet chat 18+ (just a warning), plenty of sarcasm and general messing about. So if you're not easily offended and you are looking for any of the above, come and join us. Whatever level you are serious or casual, Spectre welcomes you to give us a try.
We are and have been, a fully complete fleet for many years and FED armada alpha fleet currently at lvl 753.
We have a KDF fleet which is also fully complete and its own armada alpha fleet at lvl 584, a Fed Rom fleet (also complete) and a fed academy fleet. All these fleets share our chat channel so we can communicate easily between fleets which also makes for a larger chat community.
We only have 1 rule, bring the fun :D

Contact us in game. @duramaster @suzy33 @avaeris @EVS2011 @sportz19721010
https://www.facebook.com/Spectre-fleets-1384561691779430/

Post edited by hydrodura on

Comments

• asspinasspin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Great fleet, rescued me from a dead fleet. Very friendly and helpful!
  • gutekaiegutekaie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Tullus see's what Tullus does but Tullus needs what Tullus wants. Tullus like the Fleet yes yes yes indeed he does Tullus says the Fleet is the best yes yes yes yes, Tullus Enjoys the fleets.....I was crazy once, my parents locked me in a round room and told me to sit in the corner...CORNER!!!!! That really bugs the heck out of me ....BUGS!!!!! I hate bugs always crawling up my skin and making me crazy....CRAZY!!!!! I was crazy once!!!!!
  • ygyhuuygyhuu Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Organized, All projects get done in under 5 minutes, Tier 3 in progress, helped me respec and not die as much.
  • davidfloresiidavidfloresii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I hear they are on assignment for the tier 3 Base already. They must be doing something right...
  • starfleetownsallstarfleetownsall Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The fleet is very helpful, we have nice teamspeak, we help people out all the time, do everything together, and the starbase is very nice at Tier 5. you may think your fleet is nice but this is better, and we are in the top 5% in the fleets. we love getting feedback from the fleet itself which goes to command which im part of. so join us youll never eva eva regret it , it is very fun to know people that are cool and make new friends. it is the best experience youll ever have. and there some suprises that are amazing like how fast people contribute to the projects.
    Task Force Spectre, Legion of Spectre, and House of Spectre is recruiting!
    I watch the only good STO podcast STOked Radio
    Want to learn more about any of the above? Let me know!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mistree89mistree89 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Wonderful fleet, really friendly and can't thank them enough for making me one of the gang.

Gave me so much encouragement and help while I was levelling up even when I was unsure of what I was doing they were there to help me.

So much better than past few fleets I've been in and love the fleet teaming for missions.
  • arcorianarcorian Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    A truely international fleet with tons of active players and no drama queens. You got to love it.
    To live in a perfect world just expect less than nothing...
  • mustafatennickmustafatennick Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Task Force Spectre

Only joined about a week ago after a short absence from the game.

Was a bit weary about joining as last couple of fleets i was with didn't talk or help but this one is in a different league everyone who can help did and if they couldn't they find someone who can brilliant fleet! second to none

Tennick:cool:
    ----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====---- :cool:
  • arnoldhalestormarnoldhalestorm Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This fleet is awesome!!

So much knowledge in the fleet. Very helpful and someone is always on teamspeak to team up for STF, fleetmarks etc.

Wish I joined sooner.
  • gemackgemack Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Who do i contact for and invite.....Duramaster@lightspeeds does not seem to work.

Is that an ingame handle?
    edited August 2012
    gemack wrote: »
    Who do i contact for and invite.....Duramaster@lightspeeds does not seem to work.

At this very moment he is not online... so I cannot check wether he actually got the ingame email I just sent to that adress. But from the looks of it, it seems like it works fine. However, I'll let him know and check that adress.
  • hydrodurahydrodura Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited August 2012

it is my in game name duramaster@lightspeeds or my email duramastersto@yahoo.com please sontact me
  • hydrodurahydrodura Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    it great to have you in the fleet . we still looking for a few more good men or women!!!!
  • defyqadefyqa Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I was wondering today, why am I still playing STO? And I figured out that it's only because of this fleet. Great community, very helpful, having a lot of fun! ;)
  • marinmaricicmarinmaricic Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Can't say much that already has not been told :) Got to love this guys and our daily team ups for stf-s, nukara, defera and everything...So many active players, its just great how this fleet runs :)

And the best thing is everyone is wellcome :)
  • deckirkdeckirk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    i am only with this fleet a month ,i know duramaster since the start of sto ,decided to join and have never looked back ,great fun people on teamspeak,very helpful,and always team up for any kind of event,very fast to level fleet base.:)
    edited August 2012
    According to a short survey among our members... (100 member replied):
    • 51 % are from the USA
    • 11 % are from Germany
    • 8 % are from Canada
    • 8 % are from the UK
    • 3 % are from Romania
    • 2 % are from Australia
    • 2 % are from Croatia
    • 2 % are from Hungary
    • 2 % are from Ireland
    • 1 % are from Cyprus
    • 1 % are from France
    • 1 % are from India
    • 1 % are from Italy
    • 1 % are from New Zealand
    • 1 % are from Pakistan
    • 1 % are from Serbia
    • 1 % are from Slovakia
    • 1 % are from Slovenia
    • 1 % are from Spain
    • 1 % are from Sweden
  • linyivelinyive Member Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited August 2012

duramaster.@lightspeeds
    edited August 2012
    linyive wrote: »
    duramaster.@lightspeeds

You can search Task Force Spectre in social and pm Koeri, Duramaster, Dec, Tullus, or Gebe.
    edited August 2012
    Kay, just sent our application for Fleet of The Month - September... fingers crossed.
  • frankstuartfrankstuart Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    defyqa wrote: »
    I was wondering today, why am I still playing STO? And I figured out that it's only because of this fleet. Great community, very helpful, having a lot of fun! ;)

Same for me...!

i purchased a life time gold membership because of the brotherhood of this fleet!!!
    my god... what have i done... i am addicted to this fleet... :eek:
    :D
    Task Force Spectre addicted... :rolleyes:
  • mistree89mistree89 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Oh I totally agree. I was a little lost at first, I love trek but found it difficult to find a group that I could really fit in with and was losing interest. Now that I have found this fleet it has renewed my love of the game and I love getting involved whether it's running stfs and fleet actions with the guys or helping new members get a foot on the ladder with the fleet system.

If you are getting bored with single player game play, part of a fleet that's not meeting your expectations or just want to see what all this fleet stuff is all about please take the opportunity to come to and see what we are all about and jump in on the fun on fleet chat or on the optional team speak.

Whether it's just to ask questions or get to know other players we will do our best to help you make the most of this game and can help with all aspects of game play whether it's PvP, PvE, STFS, etc, we will be there to help you. :)
    edited August 2012
    7895419932_8c3d58f57b_b.jpg
    Tier 3 under construction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Will be done 2morrow
    edited August 2012
    ygyhuu wrote: »
    7895419932_8c3d58f57b_b.jpg
    Tier 3 under construction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Will be done 2morrow

yeah just a few hours...
  • istheanisthean Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I love this fleet. we come from all different countries and genders and even in some cases species. We play and have fun and help build our fleet and Starbase bigger and better.
    Not once have I seen any of the issues that plague other fleets. There is no big head syndrome our admiral is fair and just and helpful and generous. Actually everyone is generous with help and time, and advice, even going so far as to help me train when I asked for it. But best of all we have a laugh and we have fun which is what this game is all about . :P
    edited August 2012
    3.5 hours tier 3
    edited August 2012
    I heard we are in the top 5 in Starbase progress.
    edited September 2012
    We made it!
    Thanks to all of you guys.
  • defyqadefyqa Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Woohoo! :)

Had so much fun tonight... ;)