test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Oh No! Starfleet Command is Gone!

No, this isn't a plug for a Foundry mission where Starfleet Command gets wiped out, but rather a request for some of Starfleet's higher ranks to be added to the Foundry, as it seems at the moment, the highest rank is Captain.

For one, I'd like to be able to send people to talk to Admiral Quinn, or maybe some other Admiral, but according to the Foundry, none exist.

Any chance they could be added please?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by bortjinx on

Comments

• Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You've got the Admiral on ds9... but thats about it.

I can think of a few npcs I want for a mission...

(Wildman, Quinn, Icheb and so on)
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    bortjinxbortjinx Member Posts: 397
    edited January 2013
    Quinn is the main one I want, but I don't understand why they aren't already in there. I mean, they are already in-game assets, and while it appears that most of the named NPCs that don't appear in the Foundry are ones that appeared in one of the TV series, they are still already in the game itself, so should be available in the Foundry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lincolninspacelincolninspace Member Posts: 1,843 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I agree. How am I ever going to create a Commander Viala dating simulation mission???
    A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM
    Parallels: my second mission for Fed aligned Romulans.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, I noticed this yesterday. NO Admiral level NPC contacts at all unless you choose an NPC from a specific location.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Many of the Captain NPCs are wearing Admiral uniforms.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone