test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Transfering Characters

voyagerfan9751voyagerfan9751 Member Posts: 1,120 Arc User
So i decided today to try and transfer a character from holodeck over to tribble. Admittedly, in part because I wanted to get the holiday commodities over to tribble so my character there could get the holiday rewards.

Thing is, every time the transfer failed. I tried changing my character to a non C-store outfit, I tried using a different character (the first one was a Joined Trill). No matter what I can't seem to transfer a character to tribble.

Am I unlucky? Or is there something I am missing that is preventing me from transfering a character over to tribble?

Comments

• azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Who knows, I can't transfer any of my KDF characters to Test.

But I noticed I can copy over my Fed characters, providing I delete the previous test transfers.
  • edfrancis2013edfrancis2013 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Can I Transfer characters from One Account To Another On PC, STO?
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    Can you be more specific? If you are meaning can you transfer your characters from PS4 to PC, PC to Xbox One, etc. then no you cannot. If you mean something else, a lot more information would be nice. Also, you should create a new thread (unless you don't have permission yet) instead of putting it in a thread that has to do with transferring characters to Tribble which is not what your post is dealing with. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    Can I Transfer characters from One Account To Another On PC, STO?

no.

for the main issue try another char
    transfer characters from one account to another, from pc to pc
    edited July 2019
    As for that question, I am not sure that is possible. Also, why do you want to transfer characters from one account to another, from PC to PC in the first place?
    To use only one account
    Yes
    edited July 2019
    Yes

It might be possible, ask support if it can be done and if so the hoops that one needs to jump through in order for it to happen. Thanks. :)