test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FE Replay in December

bortjinxbortjinx Member Posts: 397
If we look back a few dev blogs, Dan Stahl said all of December would offer the original FE rewards for replaying them.

Is this active yet, or do we need to wait until after Q turns up for his winter festivities?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by bortjinx on

Comments

• Options
    edna#7310 edna Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    he said the month (december) not the year :D
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2012
    My guess would be that it'll start up around the same time as Q arrives.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    adrianm63 wrote: »
    he said the month (december) not the year :D

Yes... That is what I said. DS said that the FE rewards would be offered throughout all of December (the month, not the year, just in case there was some confusion). Today is December 4th, yet so far as I know, the FE replay rewards are still not offered.

Hence my question asking when we would be able to get them.
    My guess would be that it'll start up around the same time as Q arrives.

This is my current thinking too. I was just hoping someone would be able to give me a date, as I've promised a fleetmate I'd help them get the FE Boffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited December 2012
    It should be starting later this week :) Watch for a news post when it is live.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Thanks Brandon :)

So, is it not going live with Q's Winter Wonderland?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    bortjinx wrote: »
    Thanks Brandon :)

So, is it not going live with Q's Winter Wonderland?

Thursday is patch day... That's also the day the winter "wonder" land is going live, So I'd imagine it's the obvious slot for also activating replays.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    anazonda wrote: »
    Thursday is patch day... That's also the day the winter "wonder" land is going live, So I'd imagine it's the obvious slot for also activating replays.

That makes sense, but i didn't think Q turned up until the 8th, which is Saturday. The in-game calendar says 8th anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    It should be starting later this week :) Watch for a news post when it is live.
    Two quick questions;

#1 Will it be going in the same order as the episodes were released (Breen, Devidian, Reman, Jem Hadar)?

#2 The Featured Episode (rumoured to be) involving Sela / Tasha Yar, is that scheduled to follow the current Featured Episodes, or is that a unique one to be released another time?

Thanks.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    #1 It is a replay month. That means you can play them all in any order you like so long as you complete them before the month is up if you want the limited time rewards.

#2 That FE is not out yet. If rumour is correct, it has something to do with the 3rd Anniversary, which is the beginning of February.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2012
    flash525 wrote: »
    Two quick questions;
    #2 The Featured Episode (rumoured to be) involving Sela / Tasha Yar, is that scheduled to follow the current Featured Episodes, or is that a unique one to be released another time?
    bortjinx wrote: »
    #2 That FE is not out yet. If rumour is correct, it has something to do with the 3rd Anniversary, which is the beginning of February.

Yeah, we were told in November's Ask Cryptic, that there would be a special 'one off' featured episode released for the 3rd anniversary, so my money would be on that.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!