test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing Uniform Patches

lomax6996lomax6996 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
I noticed, last night, that the patches option at the tailor are missing on the Klingon side. One of my Klingon alts joined a fleet and I was unable to add the fleet patch (or even the Klingon patch) to the uniform as the option is missing altogether. I checked my other Kleenex and it was the same. Didn't get a chance to check Fed side to see if the issue exists there as well. Has anyone else noticed this? Did they remove the patches on purpose or did something get broke in a recent patch?
*STO* It’s mission: To destroy strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations... and then kill them, to boldly annihilate what no one has annihilated before!
Post edited by lomax6996 on

Comments

• Options
    praghaspraghas Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    On Fed side I can't change my badge or rank, under the customization area there isn't even a spot for them. I tried changing the top outfit to another one and still did not have the option. I assume it is a bug and will eventually be fixed, so not too annoyed by it.
    Cloaking generators break down at first sign of language.
  • Options
    xenor002xenor002 Member Posts: 424
    edited July 2012
    This has been going on for a few days now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account
    I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
    Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.
  • Options
    lomax6996lomax6996 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yeah, I've had the issue with decloaking as soon as any of my bridge crew speak to... as a consequence I've had to have their mouths sewn shut... at least until the problem gets fixed :cool: (feeding an entire crew intravenously is messy and tedious, believe me... but at least I don't have to listen to them whine about it) :P
    *STO* It’s mission: To destroy strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations... and then kill them, to boldly annihilate what no one has annihilated before!
  • Options
    n0vastaronen0vastarone Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    and I've yet to see anyone from cryptic reply to these topics
    4h4uFix.pngJoin Date. Dec 2007
  • Options
    mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    and I've yet to see anyone from cryptic reply to these topics

You won't. Only time they respond 99.9% of the time, they only will in the patch notes.
  • Options
    captpeacemakercaptpeacemaker Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    To get the badge to show, try double clicking your character image in the character creater on the uniform options page.

I was able to get it to show the badge with my wife's toon... but her legs disappeared. It was one or the other. LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Thowchum
    Legendary Starfleet Captain
    Fleet Leader, The Abductors
    STO Forum Member since December 2010
    Welcome to Star Trek Online, where our motto is 'Peace through Superior Firepower.'