test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alliance Central Command (boq botlhra'ghom)

12346»

Comments

• f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Gearing up and getting ready for Season 8 and the new fleet holding.
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
    " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
    edited November 2013
    I enjoy some of the various fighter launching ships out there .... but don't see myself in one of the new alien carriers obtained from Sphere of Influence ... just not me.
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
    edited November 2013
    Good morning, citizens of the Federation!

• vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Morning General Hauk. :D
    edited November 2013
    Morning General Hauk. :D

::: checks watch ... Afternoon ship time. ;)

edited November 2013
    Tier II dilithium mine on FED-side now complete ... Transwarp to mine now on timer.

edited November 2013
    For glory and HONOR!

edited November 2013
    "Helm ... Set course for the Iconian Gateway. There be DINOs comin!"

edited November 2013
    Welcome to a new week.

edited November 2013
    Wonder what a DINO steak would taste like.

edited November 2013
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :D
    edited December 2013
    Website currently down ... vBulletin bit the bullet. Fleet's flag council is considering out options.

Communicate through the recruitment threads here or our facebook page until we get something working again. :)

edited December 2013
    Website is back up, but we are currently considering our options as we might switch to another style of fleet website.

edited December 2013
    Our fleet's new website is still in early development, but can see how its coming together at the following URL ...

http://alliancecencom.com/cic/

edited December 2013
    Our new website is now online and operational at http://alliancecencom.com/

edited December 2013
    Merry Christmas everyone. :D
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    and have a Happy and safe New Year.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
    edited December 2013
    Who's up for a New Year's Dinosaur Safari? .... I am planning to fight the dinosaurs and their pet Voth in the ground battle zone inside the sphere and would love company if anyone is interested in starting the New Year off right with BBQed dino steaks and burgers on the grill. :D

Battle Dinos - New Years Day @ 12noon (EST)

edited December 2013
    Bring on the New Year!!!!

• misternoparmisternopar Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Peace And Long Life
    Happy New Year from your Friend's in the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
    Live Long and Prosper
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In the process of rebuilding our fleet and actively recruiting.

Make sure to check out our new website at: http://allcencom.shivtr.com/