test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Accolade List

Comments

• ossangreycouncilossangreycouncil Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Is the accolade In Time-Out broken for anyone else at all? Or am I missing something. I know that no ships have entered but the accolade still isn't coming up. And thanks for the notice about the Red Alert accolade. I was wondering if the Na'Kuhl one would be worth trying out.
    Does anyone have any tips on the Mirror Incursion crit accolade? Specific doffs that help your chances? A pricey one to work for even with the rewards. I wonder why they didn't do something like that with the Romulan infiltration codes...
    Hopefully since the devs are (supposedly) looking at bug reports for accolades (for almost a month now btw) some things can get fixed so we can finish them off. Now if they can just make it easier to get the named ships and factions needed when defending your starbase and make the ground named captains actually stick around to kill...Oh and defend the sector lol. I know, I know, exceedingly improbable but one can be hopeful.
  • kel1restkel1rest Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Is the accolade In Time-Out broken for anyone else at all? Or am I missing something. I know that no ships have entered but the accolade still isn't coming up.

I don't know about anyone else, but this didn't flag on my screen the way they normally do. Like you, I was sure I hadn't let any ships through and so wondered if I needed to do something else to trigger it. However, when I looked in my log, it was there! Best double-check to see if you have it.
    Does anyone have any tips on the Mirror Incursion crit accolade? Specific doffs that help your chances? A pricey one to work for even with the rewards. I wonder why they didn't do something like that with the Romulan infiltration codes...

When I did these, I made sure I had no other DOff missions running before starting it. This gave me the best chance of having the best qualified DOff's to put to it. Even with this, I think the best chance of a crit I got was 28%.

Yes, it's expensive. Let's hope they don't do it this way again.

• captainiwwcaptainiww Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    New since last week:

3 step kill accolade Na'kuhl Ground
    3 step kill accolade Na'kuhl Space

hope there come some new, and fix the old ones

have fun by hunting

IWW
    Post edited by captainiww on
  • ltcmdjamescoreltcmdjamescore Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    New patch (2016-06-02):
    -Resolved an issue that caused "Incursion Defender" to appear twice in the accolade list, and to not update as enemy named captains were defeated.
    -Also moved this to the Events journal category
    -Updated the Siege Breaker accolade so that it should only appear once in the mission journal and should now correctly update as various named critters are defeated.
    izNBNFT.jpg
    So it seems that we have only one new acco from Summer event for digging artifacts for Ferengi. Looks like it'll be a huge PITA to complete it...
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    Has anyone found any new accolades in the new missions for the normal characters?
    aoav160 wrote: »
    Has anyone found any new accolades in the new missions for the normal characters?

Since there are no new missions for normal characters (as I understand as old ones) - no.
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • koba44koba44 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    So I'm posting list of new accolades from Agents of Yesterday expansion pack. Please feel free to add anything I missed:

General Accolades:
    Temporal Agent - 0 points (only available for new 23rd century Temporal Agents)

Story Accolades for completing Arcs:
    old ones:
    Solanae Dyson Sphere - 10 points
    The Delta Quadrant - 10 points
    The Iconian War - 10 points
    new ones:
    Agents of Yesterday - 10 points (only available for new 23rd century Temporal Agents)
    Yesterday's War - 10 points
    Future Proof - 10 points

Story Accolades from missions:
    Vorgon Conclusion:
    Newsie - 10 points - Read all the news updates during the Breen Invasion of Earth
    Belongs in a Museum - 10 points - Discover all the artifacts held by Starfleet HQ
    Temporal Reckoning:
    Disciple of Sun Tzu - 10 points - Read the journals of the Temporal Liberation Front leaders (4 journals)
    Ragnarok:
    Ragnarok - 0 points - Complete the mission

Kill Accolades:
    Rolling Around - 10 points - kill 50 Sphere Builders Ships
    High Roller - 10 points - kill 100 Sphere Builders Ships
    Wrecking Ball - 10 points - kill 200 Sphere Builders Ships
    ... they also renamed Na'kuhl ground kill accolades

I think there will be more accolades for achieving Tier 5 in new reputation: Temporal Defense Initiative and perhaps for completing ground armor set from that reputation.
  • taelofvulcantaelofvulcan Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Belongs in a Museum is for 25 points and really a pain to get.
    There is one more 0 points accolade in the Ragnarok episode - And I Feel Fine - Survived the Battle of Procyon 5 (probably for not dying during the mission.. I dont know, I didnt do anything extra but got it close before the end).
    There is one more 0 points accolade in the Ragnarok episode - And I Feel Fine - Survived the Battle of Procyon 5 (probably for not dying during the mission.. I dont know, I didnt do anything extra but got it close before the end).

Correct, And I Feel Fine is for not dying. Ran it twice, in last room i died at the final battle. Ran it again without dying and received the accolade.
  • trekpuppytrekpuppy Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    I've started a thread in the PvE forum to see if we can organize something regarding the Starbase Incursion accolade. Feel free to add a reply there to show your interest.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1219805/starbase-incursion-anyone-interested-in-grinding-those-accolades/p1
    ---
    "-Grind is good!" --Gordon Geko
    Accolades checklist: https://bit.ly/FLUFFYS
    I have compiled a list below of retired Federation missions that contains accolades than can be collected if someone still has the mission queued and shares it with you. The ones under WORKING I have myself and can share with people who need them. The ones under BROKEN appears to have had their assets reused in revamped missions and I haven't found a way to get into the old versions. Finally the ones under MISSING are missions I either forgot to queue up before they were retired or which has been forcefully removed from my queue. I urge anyone reading this to check if you by any chance have these missions queued on any of your toons. I'd be most grateful if you can share them with me.

WORKING
    Minefield
    Saturday's Child
    Preemptive Strike
    Hunting the Hunters
    Ghost Ship
    S'harien's Swords
    War Games
    Shutdown
    Rapier
    Forging Bonds
    The Long Night
    The Tribble with Klingons
    Tear of the Prophets
    Crack in the Mirror
    The New Link
    The Other Side

BROKEN
    Under the Cover of Night
    Project Nightingale
    By Any Means
    Taris (except "Destruction Detective" which is awarded from the revamped mission)
    Collateral Damage

MISSING
    War is Good for Business
    Assimilation (the original non-revamped version)
    Fluid Dynamics
    A Light in the Dark

---
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    Lookie here what I got today on my XBOX. It seems Fought the Good Fight will get fixed with the next major release since they managed to fix it for consoles:

2s0o8yg.jpg

So what's the magic to get it? Reruning mission or what?
    izNBNFT.jpg

It's just another of the grindy accolades Cryptic throws at us. There's no magic way to make it easy but the usual tricks can alleviate the pain slightly. Do not finish the mission, i.e. do not pickup the Tox Uthat if you find that terminal. Interact with the other three terminals and then beam out. You can now continue the mission by replaying only the ground part and then repeat the procedure at the terminals until you find all items.

Just like the "In a Geological Sense..." accolade on Risa, this is a typical Coupon collector's problem. There are 25 objects to collect so you need to interact with an average of 25(1/1+1/2+1/3+...+1/25)=95.4 terminals to get them all. With three tries per play through, that's an average of 32 runs.
    ---
    trekpuppy wrote: »

It's just another of the grindy accolades Cryptic throws at us. There's no magic way to make it easy but the usual tricks can alleviate the pain slightly. Do not finish the mission, i.e. do not pickup the Tox Uthat if you find that terminal. Interact with the other three terminals and then beam out. You can now continue the mission by replaying only the ground part and then repeat the procedure at the terminals until you find all items.

Just like the "In a Geological Sense..." accolade on Risa, this is a typical Coupon collector's problem. There are 25 objects to collect so you need to interact with an average of 25(1/1+1/2+1/3+...+1/25)=95.4 terminals to get them all. With three tries per play through, that's an average of 32 runs.

TRIBBLE... :)
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • taelofvulcantaelofvulcan Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Last patch added some transporter pads on Nimbus. There is a 10pts Nimbus Jaunt accolade for activating them all.
    As lucho80 mentioned above, I got possibility to complete Fought the Good Fight (25pts) on PC as well (was it broken? I swear I did this one couple of years ago). To get it I had to kill nimbus prison guard/boss again and got another accolade - Breakout Artist
    Last patch added some transporter pads on Nimbus. There is a 10pts Nimbus Jaunt accolade for activating them all.
    As lucho80 mentioned above, I got possibility to complete Fought the Good Fight (25pts) on PC as well (was it broken? I swear I did this one couple of years ago). To get it I had to kill nimbus prison guard/boss again and got another accolade - Breakout Artist

Same here. I had that one for sure.
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • majorhalcyonmajorhalcyon Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    Ok, is anyone else having an issue on their AoY toon of getting the VO and accolade for 'State of the Federation: Sirius', or is it just me?

I've warped in from ESD multiple times, left the sector and came back; each time, I've gotten the VO and the corresponding 'State of the Federation' accolade for the sector I've entered...can't get Sirius to pop for some reason. Frustrating!
    Ok, is anyone else having an issue on their AoY toon of getting the VO and accolade for 'State of the Federation: Sirius', or is it just me?

I've warped in from ESD multiple times, left the sector and came back; each time, I've gotten the VO and the corresponding 'State of the Federation' accolade for the sector I've entered...can't get Sirius to pop for some reason. Frustrating!

It's broken on AoY toons. I have three of them and they all experience the same behaviour.
    ---
  • majorhalcyonmajorhalcyon Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    trekpuppy wrote: »

It's broken on AoY toons. I have three of them and they all experience the same behaviour.

Yeah, kinda what I was expecting; just never know if I'm not doing what it wants, like with the Dyson tower accolade lol.
  • psytce0002psytce0002 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    In the new "Echoes of light" mission
    Story Accolade: "Taking Your Supplements"
    Read All of the Chief Engineer's Supplemental Logs on Deep Space K-13 - 10 Points

psytce0002 wrote: »
    In the new "Echoes of light" mission
    Story Accolade: "Taking Your Supplements"
    Read All of the Chief Engineer's Supplemental Logs on Deep Space K-13 - 10 Points

Confirmed. Got it today.
    Tribble has been updated to: ST.66.20161016a.18

Content:

-Accolade organization:
    --Damage accolades have been broken out into subcategories by damage type.
    --Re-categorized Commendation category accolades so they are each in a separate category.
    ---This is to make them easier to find.
    ---Also updated text and icons on these accolades.
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    Any new accolades for Q's WW this year? Some people are saying there might be one for the Klingon Fishing, but I haven't seen one yet.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,313 Community Moderator
    fadmbambam wrote: »
    Any new accolades for Q's WW this year? Some people are saying there might be one for the Klingon Fishing, but I haven't seen one yet.

Don't know, but just realized that we cannot acquire "Snowball Hero" now that the Snowball Fight has been removed. :(
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • koba44koba44 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Release notes said that "Paleonthologist" accolade is working on Dyson ground battlezone. Anyone knows what is it for?
    edited December 2016
    koba44 wrote: »
    Release notes said that "Paleonthologist" accolade is working on Dyson ground battlezone. Anyone knows what is it for?
    How do you get it?

aoav160 wrote: »
    koba44 wrote: »
    How do you get it?
    For what it's worth I've been spending several hours in the Voth ground battlezone, visiting all consoles and caches, killing mini-bosses and T-Rexes, without having this accolade pop. I also replayed Sphere of Influence, A Step Between Stars and Surface Tension without finding it. I don't know if it's meaningful to look for it in the space battlezones. A paleontologist usually deals with fossils so I'd assume the accolade would be ground related but I might be wrong...
    ---
  • captainiwwcaptainiww Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    hello acco hunters

i have an eye on News, but didnt found:

Q-WW 2016 accolade

a way to get "Paleonthologist"

if anyone have an update for them -
    please share your knowledge with us.

thanks