test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    H Karen: Are you okay?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »

Karen: Yeah, just got a bit more intense than I'm used to...

*She rushes forward for a combo of jabs followed by an uppercut.*
    *H Karen is caught off guard, getting hit by most of the combo but she stops the uppercut, going to a knee jab*
    > @westx211 said:
    > *H Karen is caught off guard, getting hit by most of the combo but she stops the uppercut, going to a knee jab*

*Karen tries to block it and throw a knee into H Karen's gut.*
    *H Karen grunts then tries to back off, attempting to shove Karen away*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Harper is standing on the bridge watching the display in the middle as they drop to normal space near the expanse.

Harper: status

Officer: all ships have dropped to normal space and are taking position now sir. No undine currently on sensors.

Harper: launch fighters in standard picket formation. I want them out and ready now in case of attack. Deploy prowlers into the expanse to provide early detection.

Officer: aye sir.

As orders are relayed and ships start taking position Harper takes a look at the display as he watches them deploy.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

*Karen quickly grabs her arms and tries to wrestle her down to the floor again.*
    ryan218 wrote: »

*Karen quickly grabs her arms and tries to wrestle her down to the floor again.*

*H Karen grunts and stuggles, trying to break free even as she is forced down*
    *A coalition fleet begins heading to aide the UNSC against the Undine, though its a bit smaller than past fleets they have sent to aide in battles. The Enterprise and a few other major federation vessels begin heading out towards Janeway's position*

*H Karen grunts and stuggles, trying to break free even as she is forced down*

*Karen tries to get into a top mount and start punching H Karen.*
    *H Karen takes the opportunity to punch Karen in the gut hard*

*The air rushes out of Karen and she rolls off to the side, winded.*

*H Karen gets up slowly, dusting herself off and groaning*

On a remote station

Harrison: what’s the status of the fleet in the expanse and the undine attacks?

Agent: the UNSC fleet is working to blockade the area and has confirmed a small federation task force is also headed to assist.

Harrison: good. I want to keep a close eye on that situation. I want teams to continue working on the current project incase they fail.

Agent: aye sir.

Harrison: if you need me I’ll be in my ready room.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

*H Karen gets up slowly, dusting herself off and groaning*

Karen *coughing, panting*: Just need a minute... *She sits up since it seems like H Karen is timing out.*
    H Karen: I'm sorry... I didn't mean too... *She sits down next to Karen feeling guilty about the hit now*
    H Karen: I'm sorry... I didn't mean too... *She sits down next to Karen feeling guilty about the hit now*

Karen *panting*: Yeah you did, but it's fine.

*She smiles a little, clearly not angry or otherwise upset over the gut punch.*
    H Karen: I didn't think about how it might've affected you... *she relaxes a little when she sees Karen isn't mad*
    H Karen: I didn't think about how it might've affected you... *she relaxes a little when she sees Karen isn't mad*

Karen: Why should you have? It's a fight.

H Karen: I didn't want to hurt you that bad.
    Janeway is in his ready room as he receives the update of the task forces arrival.

Janeway: commander inform the task force of the operation and the pre deployment already set up. I’ll inform Admiral Harper that we are ready to begin.

Stal: aye admiral.

H Karen: I didn't want to hurt you that bad.

Karen: I'm just winded a little, sister.

*She seems to be recovering.*
    H Karen: I'll um, try to avoid hitting you too hard there again. *she blushes a little and rubs Karen's back trying to help her recover if she can* O-oh um... sister? *she looks a little surprised to be called that*
    H Karen: I'll um, try to avoid hitting you too hard there again. *she blushes a little and rubs Karen's back trying to help her recover if she can* O-oh um... sister? *she looks a little surprised to be called that*

Karen: Well... you don't really have a name. What else am I supposed to call you?

Karen: Well... you don't really have a name. What else am I supposed to call you?

H Karen: Oh right... *She looks lost in thought and a little depressed as she considers that she has no name*

H Karen: Oh right... *She looks lost in thought and a little depressed as she considers that she has no name*

Karen: We can work that out later.

*She stands up and gets in a stance.*

Ready to go again?

Ready to go again?

H Karen: Sure... *she nods slowly and gets back up*

OoC: I know I sent the enterprise out there, but I'm not sure what to do since Chris was controlling the captain I think.

Ready to go again?

H Karen: Sure... *she nods slowly and gets back up*

OoC: I know I sent the enterprise out there, but I'm not sure what to do since Chris was controlling the captain I think.

*Karen waits for her to get ready before throwing a quick combo of jabs followed by a middle kick.*
    *H Karen blocks the jabs the side steps the kick and goes for a roundhouse*
    Harper is standing on the bridge looking at the holo display in the center.

The ships AI appears on the display

Gar: admiral all ships are here and in position now. Dr Halsey reports they are ready to start deploying the defense satellites at your command. But she advises that once they start it’s likely the undine will detect them and begin attacking our current positions.

Harper: very good. Send the alert to all ships to be ready for an undine attack. Once all ships report ready begin deployment. The sooner we get this up and running the sooner we can move to the next sector to start deployment there.

Gar: aye admiral.