test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    *The Elachi hears the noise but looks at the daemon who just finished leaving figuring it must've been her.*

Serah: A lot better. Thank you both.

*Tara exhales in relief, waiting to sneak past the Elachi and follow the Daemon.

Tora Ziyal.*

Karen: Lunch?

Mila: Sounds good to me. I took today out of my leave time, so...
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    *The Elachi goes back to the console, oblivious once more enabling Tara and HK to follow into the next room which turns out to be a long hallway*

Serah: I could definitely use some food.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    *The Elachi goes back to the console, oblivious once more enabling Tara and HK to follow into the next room which turns out to be a long hallway*

Serah: I could definitely use some food.

*Tara and HK walk down the hallway.

Tora Ziyal. The three get dressed and go to the crew lounge for some food.*
    *The next room at the end seems to be some kind of command center, the architecture in the room different from the rest of the bar. Theres several daemons moving around and looking at readouts on consoles with an unusually tall one sitting in something like a captain's chair and looking up at a big screen with a map of the galaxy on it*

Serah: So what have you been up to Mila?
    *The next room at the end seems to be some kind of command center, the architecture in the room different from the rest of the bar. Theres several daemons moving around and looking at readouts on consoles with an unusually tall one sitting in something like a captain's chair and looking up at a big screen with a map of the galaxy on it*

Serah: So what have you been up to Mila?

*Tara quickly ducks back out. *

Tara: Okay, not that way.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Mila: Had a small incident on the way here. Some giant creature attacked the ship while some clone of me attacked me in the corridor.
    HK: Statement: Master this is an enemy case and many rooms are likely to have occupants.

Serah: A clone of you? Is everyone just cloning everyone now?
    HK: Statement: Master this is an enemy case and many rooms are likely to have occupants.

Serah: A clone of you? Is everyone just cloning everyone now?

Tara: Statement: HK, I'm not exactly keen on revealing myself to a room full of genetically-engineered assassins!

*Tora Ziyal.*

Mila: We think she was grown by my mother's mirror counterpart...
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Lamba research base

Xea: doctor you said you found some thing

Halsey: something missing yes .As you know we where working on some genetic research here. Two of those items are missing .

Xea: which ones

Halsey: sample 39x and 09m.

Xea: those are?

Halsey: a genetic modifier and one an extremely dangerous pathogen.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    *HK seems amused at her sarcasm*

HK: Query: Where should we go next then?

Serah: Her mirror Counterpart? Like where Susan's mom is from?
    *HK seems amused at her sarcasm*

HK: Query: Where should we go next then?

Serah: Her mirror Counterpart? Like where Susan's mom is from?

Tara: Let's try getting access to one of those computers...the tricorder's universal translator should be able to give us something...

*Tora Ziyal.*

Mila: Yeah. Apparently there's a lot of bad blood between them...
    *HK nods and leads them back to the turbolift*

HK: Statement: The unattending console on the ground floor is likely the best option.

Serah: Maybe Susan's mom could help?

HK: Statement: The unattending console on the ground floor is likely the best option.

Tara: Agreed.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Mila: How?
    ryan218 wrote: »

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Going back up to the unused console is uneventful other than a Daemon walking into one of the doors at the end of the hallway*

Serah: Well she's from that universe... so... sorry it was a stupid idea. *she blushes*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Going back up to the unused console is uneventful other than a Daemon walking into one of the doors at the end of the hallway*

Serah: Well she's from that universe... so... sorry it was a stupid idea. *she blushes*

*Tara links her tricorder to the console and sets the UT to work.

Tora Ziyal.*

Mila: Forget about it. *She smiles and eats her lunch.* So, how are things with you two?
    *A silent alarm is set off elsewhere in the base*

*It takes a surprisingly long time for the tricorder to decrypt enough of the language to give Tara an english version. even with this the english is broken and the grammar poor, similar to how the aliens spoke through the recordings on the enterprise. Their vocabulary seems to be smaller. The console's readout is a list of various incidents around the galaxy from reported sightings of Rogue Hunters who refused to accept their loss from months ago to reported sightings of a species name that Tara doesn't recognize(sphere builders). The console is mostly intended to sort through these reports and send them to other parts of the base it seems*

Serah: What do you mean?

*It takes a surprisingly long time for the tricorder to decrypt enough of the language to give Tara an english version. even with this the english is broken and the grammar poor, similar to how the aliens spoke through the recordings on the enterprise. Their vocabulary seems to be smaller. The console's readout is a list of various incidents around the galaxy from reported sightings of Rogue Hunters who refused to accept their loss from months ago to reported sightings of a species name that Tara doesn't recognize(sphere builders). The console is mostly intended to sort through these reports and send them to other parts of the base it seems*

*Tara tries to find information on A201.

Tora Ziyal.*

Mila: Well, you two are girlfriends, right? How are things going?

*Karen gives Mila a look.*

Karen: Fine.
    Xea: so we could be looking at what genetically modified soldiers and a bio weapons attack?

Halsey: at a best case scenario yes. If they found a way to combine the two they could wipe out entire solar systems in aatter of days.

Xea: I need to get in contact with ONI then. They are going to want to know about this .

Halsey: something tells me they already do .

She gets up and leaves the office heading back to her lab as Conmor is already waiting for her .

Connor: ma'am

Halsey: alright time for me to get back to work .I need to start working to find a way to counter that sple that they took .
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

Tora Ziyal.*

OoC: Sorry my toe got a lot worse and I was a bit panicky.

Serah: *blushes* They're going good.

*There is reports on A201 defecting to the daemons and some recommendations for her recieving secondary modifications to bring her more in line with the augmented Daemons. There's a report stating her arrival a few days ago and how she is getting along well with 109 and may be a good source of information.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*There is reports on A201 defecting to the daemons and some recommendations for her recieving secondary modifications to bring her more in line with the augmented Daemons. There's a report stating her arrival a few days ago and how she is getting along well with 109 and may be a good source of information.*

*OOC: No problem man. Hope it gets better.*

Mila: Good. So, you two planning anything today?

*Daemon Base. Tara tries to find where she is specifically.*

Tora Ziyal.*

Serah: Well not really the moment we woke up you were knocking on our door.

*She finds a report that A201 has been moved to a more personal quarters in the hopes that 109 will become infatuated with her to help ease A201 into the organization. The quarters are in the base and are listed as on the third floor.*

Tora Ziyal.*

*She finds a report that A201 has been moved to a more personal quarters in the hopes that 109 will become infatuated with her to help ease A201 into the organization. The quarters are in the base and are listed as on the third floor.*

Mila: So, what do you two want to do?

*Daemon Base. Tara relays this to HK and they return to the turbolift.*
    Undisclosed facility

Better: so what do you think of the unsc new automated units?

Firefly: they are extremely impressive . Even by my estimates they could be an extremely deadly force.

Bester: do they pose a risk of being TRIBBLE into and used against anyone?

Firefly: I don't believe so. They are run off of similar systems as myself and Echo.

Bester: it still makes me feel uneasy.

Firefly: I will monitor them closely if anything changes I will alert you .

Tora Ziyal.*

*The turbolift moves on its own once they're both inside and stops on a different floor, a daemon waiting to meet them. She seems taller and less muscular than some of the others*

Daemon: You didn't really think we wouldn't monitor unauthorized computer access did you? We're spies not idiots.

Serah: Well I think we could use some relaxation so maybe we could do some stuff in the holodeck?

Tora Ziyal.*

*The turbolift moves on its own once they're both inside and stops on a different floor, a daemon waiting to meet them. She seems taller and less muscular than some of the others*

Daemon: You didn't really think we wouldn't monitor unauthorized computer access did you? We're spies not idiots.

Serah: Well I think we could use some relaxation so maybe we could do some stuff in the holodeck?

Tara: Spies? I'm sorry, we were just conducting a planetary survey when we stumbled across some strange readings.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Mila: Like what?
    ONI base

Virsio sets the padd down as he rubs his head.

Virsio: and there is no way to track them?

Halsey(via Holo): no not currently I'm afraid .

Virsio: doctor you realize that they could sell these or give them to other terror groups. Then we have an intergalactic incident.

Halsey: I'm well aware of that director. Maybe if security had been set up better this wouldn't have happened.

Virsio: try to find them and keep me posted doctor.

He ends the comm as he sits back in his seat and lets out a long sigh.

Virsio: Kori ale cold.

He picks up the drink and takes a sip

Virsio: well let's see what is going to go wrong next.

Tora Ziyal.*

Tara: Spies? I'm sorry, we were just conducting a planetary survey when we stumbled across some strange readings.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daemon: If you were then you wouldn't have come inside here and accessed files on A201 the clone of Daya Forrester(I think that's her last name). And you wouldn't have brought an assassin droid either. There were suspicions when we detected your ship entering the system but we hoped you were just interested in the planets soil.

*Another shorter Daemon comes out of a door and smacks the first in the back of the head*

Small Daemon: look. You want her you can take her from somewhere while she's out on a mission. We'll give you the opportunity to leave peacefully and we won't be here when you get back. But you best stay out of our business miss Forrester. We don't mean you any harm.

Serah: Umm... somewhere cool like the old cherry blossom park program.

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daemon: If you were then you wouldn't have come inside here and accessed files on A201 the clone of Daya Forrester(I think that's her last name). And you wouldn't have brought an assassin droid either. There were suspicions when we detected your ship entering the system but we hoped you were just interested in the planets soil.

*Another shorter Daemon comes out of a door and smacks the first in the back of the head*

Small Daemon: look. You want her you can take her from somewhere while she's out on a mission. We'll give you the opportunity to leave peacefully and we won't be here when you get back. But you best stay out of our business miss Forrester. We don't mean you any harm.

*OOC: Tara's surname is Fuller. Forrester's her maiden name (technically it's Allington-Forrester, but Tara dropped her mother's surname when she ran away.)*

Tara: Why are you helping us?

*Tora Ziyal.*

Karen: Sounds good.
    edited March 2019

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*OOC: Tara's surname is Fuller. Forrester's her maiden name (technically it's Allington-Forrester, but Tara dropped her mother's surname when she ran away.)*

*Tora Ziyal.*

OoC: Ah. I forgot if it was Forrester or Fuller.

Small Daemon: We're not supposed to have contact with you or your family. Especially not your adopted sister. That's about all I'm allowed to say. You don't mess with our organization we won't mess with you. We'd rather you not take A201 but we presume if you do manage to capture her while she's away from the safety of our people she can find her way back. Besides I doubt you expected to live if you got potentially dozens of augemented women pissed? *She raises an eyebrow but its clear she is not threatening Tara she is genuinely curious if Tara planned on fighting her way to A201*

Serah: Do you want to come along Mila?

Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

OoC: Ah. I forgot if it was Forrester or Fuller.

Small Daemon: We're not supposed to have contact with you or your family. Especially not your adopted sister. That's about all I'm allowed to say. You don't mess with our organization we won't mess with you. We'd rather you not take A201 but we presume if you do manage to capture her while she's away from the safety of our people she can find her way back. Besides I doubt you expected to live if you got potentially dozens of augemented women pissed? *She raises an eyebrow but its clear she is not threatening Tara she is genuinely curious if Tara planned on fighting her way to A201*

Serah: Do you want to come along Mila?

Tara: Okay, sounds fair... So where is she?

*Tora Ziyal.*

Mila: I don't wanna be a third wheel...
    Smaller Daemon: I told you, you can't have her while she's here. You have to wait till we send her out on a mission to grab her.

Serah: I'm just worried about you needing to Relax too Mila.