test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

1262126222624262626272632

Comments

  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,739 Arc User
    Derek wakes up in a cell. He slowly gets up and walks to the edge of the forcefield before stopping and looking around at where he can see. The area is mostly bare save a few other cells and a small desk with a terminal and two guards.

    Derek: well this is just great.

    He turns as he hears the doors open and Carsick enters flanked by his two guards.

    Carsick: ah good your awake. I was starting to get worried.

    Derek: yes I can see you are terribly worried about my condition.

    Carsick: oh trust me I am. I don't want anything to happen to you. But I think you can see my position I'm in. Let him out.

    One of the guards lowers the field as Derek looks at him questioningly

    Carsick: please come with me and let me show you I'm operation under UNSC command and have been receiving orders from Virgo.
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,739 Arc User
    Ooc: I'm looking forward to the coming fight
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 33,399 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Meanwhile, Warren is sitting in his office reading a PADD before calling up his personal AI, Apate.*

    Apate: Yes, Doctor?

    Warren: The Director wants a report on current assignments. What's happening with Operation DA-12?

    Apate: Archangel 94 has tracked the Spartan to Republic City on Dalos Alpha. She has judged the situation as mission-critical and gone dark.

    Warren: Anything from surveillance?

    Apate: There's no evidence so far she's abusing the contact silence. But then, it's hard to track her without drawing O.S.S. attention to our presence.

    Warren *grumbling*: This is why I hate sending operatives to Dalos...

    Apate: If I may ask sir, why did you send 94 after this target?

    Warren: Call it an experiment. The Director's been asking if the Archangels could cope with a mission into the UNSC for years now; I decided it was time to find out, and it's sure as hell safer sending one after a Spartan in Republic space than it is risking adding ONI to our list of enemies trying to kill one in UNSC space.

    Alright, order our other operatives in the capital to pack up - discreetly. Whether 94 succeeds or not, O.S.S. is going to realise we're there.

    Apate: Yes, Doctor.

    *Later, Dalos Alpha Prime. A pair of men are busy clearing an apartment.*

    Man 1: Did you wipe the comm terminal?

    Man 2 *exasperated*: Yes, and the computer drive, the data crystals, even the fricking replicator. Nobody will even realise we were here.

    *As if on cue, the door chime rings.*

    Man 1: Yes?

    Voice *Over Comm*: Delivery!

    Man 1: Wrong place.

    Voice *Over Comm*: No, I'm pretty sure this is it.

    Man 1: Oh for--

    Take the door.

    *The second man nods and draws a phaser as the first opens the door, his eyes immediately widening as a crossbow is held to his jugular.*

    Oh sh--

    *1 hour later, Laura finds Hawk standing on the boarding ramp of the Valkyrie.*

    Laura: Hawk? *She scratches her head looking confused* What are you doing here?

    ***

    109: Where could I find her?

    Hawk: Snake hunting. I found a DIS Safehouse in the Utopia District. The operatives were clearing out before OSS caught wind of them.

    DIS have sent an Archangel after you, Laura.

    *DIS Base.*

    201: She's probably in the barracks...

    *She leads her to the barracks. Sure enough, 184 is there bragging about how she and her friends creamed 201.*

    OoC: Sorry I never got notification I thought you didn't see my post.

    109: Hey there girls. Want to test your skills a bit since you creamed 201?

    ***

    Laura: What? Why are they sending one after me? *she looks confused*

    OOC: Yeah, it was being wierd with my post, so I had a feeling it might not have sent out a notification.

    *184 turns and sizes her up.*

    184: That a challenge?

    *Dalos.*

    Hawk: From what I could find, DIS are looking into ops against the UNSC. My guess is they're using you to test their Archangels' capabilities against a Spartan.

    109: Sure it is. Wanna try your hand against a daemon?

    ***

    Laura: Thanks for the heads up... I'm guessing they probably want to catch me away from my ship so I don't have access to my armor... *she sighs and looks thoughtful* Maybe we can hit them first before they attack? or are they too well hidden? *she cracks her knuckles eager for a fight*

    184: Alright, you're on.

    *Dalos.*

    Hawk: I don't know where they are, just that they're on the planet.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 33,399 Arc User
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: I'm looking forward to the coming fight

    OOC: Yeah, should be interesting.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 35,006 Arc User
    Laura: if I put on my armor and walk around they're never going to attack they'd be too afraid. If we're going to lure them out I think I need to go about my day with someone watching me and I think eventually they'll make their move and then I can get them.

    ***

    109: Wanna do it here or in the gym?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 33,399 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Laura: if I put on my armor and walk around they're never going to attack they'd be too afraid. If we're going to lure them out I think I need to go about my day with someone watching me and I think eventually they'll make their move and then I can get them.

    ***

    109: Wanna do it here or in the gym?

    Hawk: Sounds like a plan.

    *DIS Base. 184 puts up a guard.*

    184: Here.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,739 Arc User
    Ooc: so I want your guys opinion I'm trying to decide whether the unsc should succeed against the undine or if their plan should back fire and have some kind of affect in the milky way. What are your thoughts. Feel free to fire away
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 33,399 Arc User
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: so I want your guys opinion I'm trying to decide whether the unsc should succeed against the undine or if their plan should back fire and have some kind of affect in the milky way. What are your thoughts. Feel free to fire away

    OOC: I feel like we should really put the Undine to bed at this point - give the Milky Way some peace for a change lol. We can always use the stragglers to stir up trouble.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,739 Arc User
    Ooc: that's what I was leaning towards as I'm going to start dealing with some more issue back in Virgo here soon.
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,739 Arc User
    Sheridan gets up and turns to his Spartan guard

    Sheridan: you know what let's head to the command center that way we can be with everyone when this goes down.

    His Spartan nods as they leave shortly arriving at the nearby CNC. The center is a buzz of activity.

    Tech: all systems are good all three ai report the ships are operating at 100 percent.

    Thawn: very good. Tell them they have a green light to proceed.

    Tech: aye sir. They are entering the rift now.

    Sheridan: admiral how long will it take to know if it worked.

    Thawn: as soon as it activates we should the signal from the ships. If we don't something went wrong

    Tech: ships are in position they are reporting undine ships on a attack vector. The two escort ships are moving to engage and launching fighters the package ship is charging the device now. Charge will be complete in 2 min.

    They watch the screen as the two escort ships engage the undine ships keeping most of them away from the package ship. Then the signal is gone from all three ships. It is followed by cheers in the command room as the device worked.

    Sheridan: well done everyone!
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 35,006 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Laura: if I put on my armor and walk around they're never going to attack they'd be too afraid. If we're going to lure them out I think I need to go about my day with someone watching me and I think eventually they'll make their move and then I can get them.

    ***

    109: Wanna do it here or in the gym?

    Hawk: Sounds like a plan.

    *DIS Base. 184 puts up a guard.*

    184: Here.

    *109 gets into a stance and smirks*

    109: Sure you're ready for this?

    ***

    Laura: Alright. I'll go get some lunch and head home like I normally do. Keep an eye out.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 33,399 Arc User
    *Meanwhile, Orbital Habitat 'New Bastion'. The O'Neill-Type habitat located near the isolated Bastion System sees a surge of traffic as refugee convoys from the Civil War arrive before beginning the final leg of their journey to resettlement areas in the Romulan Star Empire and Federation. Station Command Wa'ul Voltis (a Lusarian) steps into Ops.*

    Voltis: Status.

    Operations Chief: Convoy DF-15 is now on approach for the main Docking Bay. USS Defender is standing by to take over escort. DR-12 is holding at Beacon Alpha 9. All other traffic is orbiting.

    Voltis: Good. Tell dock crews to stand by--

    *A proximity alarm sounds.*

    Ops: Picking up an energy surge on one of the transports! She's going up!

    Voltis: Condition 2!

    *The General Quarters klaxon sounds as the station shakes from the explosion. The shields went up just in time.*

    Ops: Two freighters have broken away from DR-12! They're on an attack vector!

    Voltis: Divert power to shields! Send out a general distress call!

    Operations to all levels! All non-essential personnel to evacuation zones! This is not a drill!

    *The evacuation alarm sounds as the station shudders under weapons fire. The R.S.S. Damocles, on patrol off the station, quickly turns to assist. The USS Defender also turns to intervene.*
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 33,399 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Laura: if I put on my armor and walk around they're never going to attack they'd be too afraid. If we're going to lure them out I think I need to go about my day with someone watching me and I think eventually they'll make their move and then I can get them.

    ***

    109: Wanna do it here or in the gym?

    Hawk: Sounds like a plan.

    *DIS Base. 184 puts up a guard.*

    184: Here.

    *109 gets into a stance and smirks*

    109: Sure you're ready for this?

    ***

    Laura: Alright. I'll go get some lunch and head home like I normally do. Keep an eye out.

    *Hawk nods. As she heads home, Hawk sticks to the rooftops, keeping an eye out.*

    OOC: Just to be clear, does Laura mean the Valkyrie when she says home, or somewhere else?

    *DIS Base. 184 smirks, before lunging forward and throwing a haymaker.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,739 Arc User
    Ooc: oh things are getting interesting
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 35,006 Arc User
    OoC: She means Jess' house.

    *Laura goes to the usual Japanese place she likes and eats as if nothing is wrong but is actively listening for anything out of the ordinary.*

    ***

    *109 hardens her skin and sidesteps it going got an uppercut*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,739 Arc User
    Meanwhile

    Carsick: don't worry about your crew they where beamed over to a freighter before your ship was destroyed. As far as they know you died making sure the ship wasn't captured

    Derek: you know RNI will find out right and me and the director are kinda close.

    Carsick: I'm counting on it. I need to make it clear that we where operating under orders from the head of the unsc back in Virgo

    Derek: shouldn't you be following orders only from people here?

    Carsick: not how it works in afraid. You see we are in a bind. I only have a few ships and men left and things are heating up back in Virgo. I simply want to get back. But I suspect ONI isn't going to want that.

    Derek: but if RNI let's you go they won't act.

    Carsick: exactly
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 12,739 Arc User
    Far distant planet.

    Ch'rell is out in the mountains with Jason.

    Ch'rell: tell me what is it you truly seek here. You knew the truth before you arrived and had no intention of trying to strike me down.

    Jason: purpose.

    Ch'rell: ah. Arm yourself.

    He tosses him a sword as he is already dressed in their light armor.

    Ch'rell: tell me did you not have a purpose before?

    He makes a few attacks as Jason blocks them.

    Jason: I don't know anymore.

    Ch'rell: do not lie to yourself you ha e not had your own sense of purpose you always lived under the shadow of your father.

    Ch'rell blocks an atta k with his gauntlet as he kicks Jason in the side sending him to his knees as he then blocks another attack.

    Ch'rell: you could be a powerful agent. But you can not help bring balance while you yourself are conflicted.

    Jason jumps avoiding an attack while ch'rell strikes him with his palm stunning him a moment

    Ch'rell: you feel you can't escape your father's shadow that you are plagued by his actions that no one will see past that. You have guilt for what he did.

    Jason: I should have done something.

    Jason slides on the ground avoiding a strike while swinging at Ch'rell back.

    Ch'rell: yes you failed to act. But you can not let one decision decide your entire future.

    Ch'rell kicks him in the chest sending him to the ground as Jason blocks with his his gauntlets and tries to get back up.

    Ch'rell: I can help you get peace inside of yourself. Then you will find your purpose

    He sheaths his sword as he steps back allowing Jason to get up.

    Ch'rell: come we will camp out here tonight.
    " All those years wasted fighting each other Charles. Oh to have a few of them back."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 33,399 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: She means Jess' house.

    *Laura goes to the usual Japanese place she likes and eats as if nothing is wrong but is actively listening for anything out of the ordinary.*

    ***

    *109 hardens her skin and sidesteps it going got an uppercut*

    *While she's sitting there, she gets an alert on her comm that someone's broken into the Valkyrie.

    DIS Base. 184 takes it, grunting before trying to spear 109 down. Th other Archangels are forming a circle around them to watch.*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 35,006 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: She means Jess' house.

    *Laura goes to the usual Japanese place she likes and eats as if nothing is wrong but is actively listening for anything out of the ordinary.*

    ***

    *109 hardens her skin and sidesteps it going got an uppercut*

    *While she's sitting there, she gets an alert on her comm that someone's broken into the Valkyrie.

    DIS Base. 184 takes it, grunting before trying to spear 109 down. Th other Archangels are forming a circle around them to watch.*

    *109 smiles and lets herself be speared only to roll with the momentum and kick 184 off of her hard in the opposite direction*

    ***

    Laura: What the hell? *she seems confused and starts heading to the Valkyrie*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 33,399 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: She means Jess' house.

    *Laura goes to the usual Japanese place she likes and eats as if nothing is wrong but is actively listening for anything out of the ordinary.*

    ***

    *109 hardens her skin and sidesteps it going got an uppercut*

    *While she's sitting there, she gets an alert on her comm that someone's broken into the Valkyrie.

    DIS Base. 184 takes it, grunting before trying to spear 109 down. Th other Archangels are forming a circle around them to watch.*

    *109 smiles and lets herself be speared only to roll with the momentum and kick 184 off of her hard in the opposite direction*

    ***

    Laura: What the hell? *she seems confused and starts heading to the Valkyrie*

    *184 grunts and rolls onto her feet, putting up a guard and watching 109.

    Dalos. She reaches the boarding ramp and finds one of the port's guards unconscious. As she continues in, the ramp closes just as Hawk drops down to follow her.*

    Hawk: Dammit!

    *He taps his earpiece.*

    Laura, can you hear me?

    *Laura can see the wall panels directing her towards the starboard corridor.*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 35,006 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: She means Jess' house.

    *Laura goes to the usual Japanese place she likes and eats as if nothing is wrong but is actively listening for anything out of the ordinary.*

    ***

    *109 hardens her skin and sidesteps it going got an uppercut*

    *While she's sitting there, she gets an alert on her comm that someone's broken into the Valkyrie.

    DIS Base. 184 takes it, grunting before trying to spear 109 down. Th other Archangels are forming a circle around them to watch.*

    *109 smiles and lets herself be speared only to roll with the momentum and kick 184 off of her hard in the opposite direction*

    ***

    Laura: What the hell? *she seems confused and starts heading to the Valkyrie*

    *184 grunts and rolls onto her feet, putting up a guard and watching 109.

    Dalos. She reaches the boarding ramp and finds one of the port's guards unconscious. As she continues in, the ramp closes just as Hawk drops down to follow her.*

    Hawk: Dammit!

    *He taps his earpiece.*

    Laura, can you hear me?

    *Laura can see the wall panels directing her towards the starboard corridor.*

    Laura: *she taps her earpiece* Yeah I can hear you. They locked me in. I'm guessing they're on board. *She curses herself for leaving her ai in her spartan armor when it could have helped with the ship*

    ***

    109: Not too bad of a start. *She rushes forward and leaps into a hand stand and performs a double spin kick but transitions into grabbing 184 with her legs and throwing her down*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 33,399 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: She means Jess' house.

    *Laura goes to the usual Japanese place she likes and eats as if nothing is wrong but is actively listening for anything out of the ordinary.*

    ***

    *109 hardens her skin and sidesteps it going got an uppercut*

    *While she's sitting there, she gets an alert on her comm that someone's broken into the Valkyrie.

    DIS Base. 184 takes it, grunting before trying to spear 109 down. Th other Archangels are forming a circle around them to watch.*

    *109 smiles and lets herself be speared only to roll with the momentum and kick 184 off of her hard in the opposite direction*

    ***

    Laura: What the hell? *she seems confused and starts heading to the Valkyrie*

    *184 grunts and rolls onto her feet, putting up a guard and watching 109.

    Dalos. She reaches the boarding ramp and finds one of the port's guards unconscious. As she continues in, the ramp closes just as Hawk drops down to follow her.*

    Hawk: Dammit!

    *He taps his earpiece.*

    Laura, can you hear me?

    *Laura can see the wall panels directing her towards the starboard corridor.*

    Laura: *she taps her earpiece* Yeah I can hear you. They locked me in. I'm guessing they're on board. *She curses herself for leaving her ai in her spartan armor when it could have helped with the ship*

    ***

    109: Not too bad of a start. *She rushes forward and leaps into a hand stand and performs a double spin kick but transitions into grabbing 184 with her legs and throwing her down*

    *OOC: Yay, now it's my turn not to get notifications! :p *

    Hawk *Over Comm*: I'll see if I can find another way in.

    *DIS Base. 184 grunts and tries to transition into a figure-4 leglock. One of her friends quickly tries to dart in and help, with 201 lunging and punching her into the crowd, a quick surge of cheers ringing through as the other archangel takes 201 to the floor in retaliation.*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 35,006 Arc User
    *109 prevents the leg lock and kicks 184 in the face. It's clear that 109 won't give her the chance to get her trapped in any holds or locks she'll have to rely on her fists and feet to try and win*

    ***

    Laura: Well... you can get in through the armory through the drop tube. I've got a special drop tube for if I need to launch my armor down to me from orbit or something like that to use but right now my armor isn't in there so if you can get it open it's a way in. *she follows the directions and keeps her eyes and ears open for any threats*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 33,399 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    *109 prevents the leg lock and kicks 184 in the face. It's clear that 109 won't give her the chance to get her trapped in any holds or locks she'll have to rely on her fists and feet to try and win*

    ***

    Laura: Well... you can get in through the armory through the drop tube. I've got a special drop tube for if I need to launch my armor down to me from orbit or something like that to use but right now my armor isn't in there so if you can get it open it's a way in. *she follows the directions and keeps her eyes and ears open for any threats*

    *184 quickly kicks her back before getting to her feet and guarding. 201 kicks her opponent back and nails her with a spin kick before picking her up and ramming her into the wall, pressing a knee into her back.

    Dalos. As she turns a corner, she finds a young women, similar in age visually to Laura (late-20s), but otherwise looking similar to Tara. The Archangel is wearing cargo trousers and a black vest, with tape wrapped round her knuckles. She's smirking at Laura as she cracks her knuckles and rolls her shoulders.*

    Archangel: Hi. B****.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 35,006 Arc User
    Laura: Sinve I'm guessing that Tara isn't visiting and she ain't that young guess you're the Archangel. *she takes her Jacket off then looks at it and smirks* Alright. I'll play. *She rushes forward and throws the Jacket at the archangel just as Jess did to her a long time ago and as the Jacket serves as a distraction, Laura throws a haymaker into the girl's gut, her punch hard enough to dent metal*

    ***

    *109's smile fades but her spine isn't hurting too much as her body naturally hardens it to resist and 109 grunts and uses the wall to push back then kick 184 away. While 184 is reeling 109 shape shifts her skin changing as she turns into Warren*

    109: What do you have to prove? You have some kind of feeling of inadequacy? Afraid you aren't as good as you think you are? *she laughs and shape shifts back to herself*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 33,399 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Laura: Sinve I'm guessing that Tara isn't visiting and she ain't that young guess you're the Archangel. *she takes her Jacket off then looks at it and smirks* Alright. I'll play. *She rushes forward and throws the Jacket at the archangel just as Jess did to her a long time ago and as the Jacket serves as a distraction, Laura throws a haymaker into the girl's gut, her punch hard enough to dent metal*

    ***

    *109's smile fades but her spine isn't hurting too much as her body naturally hardens it to resist and 109 grunts and uses the wall to push back then kick 184 away. While 184 is reeling 109 shape shifts her skin changing as she turns into Warren*

    109: What do you have to prove? You have some kind of feeling of inadequacy? Afraid you aren't as good as you think you are? *she laughs and shape shifts back to herself*

    OOC: Sorry, my post wasn't particularly clear. Everything after 184 guards is between 201 and the Archangel that tried to help 184 (which I'm going to call 173 from now on to avoid confusion).

    *The Archangel grunts heavily, before rolling back and leaping into a headscissor takedown. When they land, the Archangel sharply scissors her legs across Laura's neck, trying to break it.*
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 33,399 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Meanwhile, Orbital Habitat 'New Bastion'. The O'Neill-Type habitat located near the isolated Bastion System sees a surge of traffic as refugee convoys from the Civil War arrive before beginning the final leg of their journey to resettlement areas in the Romulan Star Empire and Federation. Station Command Wa'ul Voltis (a Lusarian) steps into Ops.*

    Voltis: Status.

    Operations Chief: Convoy DF-15 is now on approach for the main Docking Bay. USS Defender is standing by to take over escort. DR-12 is holding at Beacon Alpha 9. All other traffic is orbiting.

    Voltis: Good. Tell dock crews to stand by--

    *A proximity alarm sounds.*

    Ops: Picking up an energy surge on one of the transports! She's going up!

    Voltis: Condition 2!

    *The General Quarters klaxon sounds as the station shakes from the explosion. The shields went up just in time.*

    Ops: Two freighters have broken away from DR-12! They're on an attack vector!

    Voltis: Divert power to shields! Send out a general distress call!

    Operations to all levels! All non-essential personnel to evacuation zones! This is not a drill!

    *The evacuation alarm sounds as the station shudders under weapons fire. The R.S.S. Damocles, on patrol off the station, quickly turns to assist. The USS Defender also turns to intervene.*

    *R.S.S. Damocles. Tin'bo is sitting in the command chair as the Damocles cuts across one of the attacking freighters' bow, locking a tractor beam and dragging it off a collision course with the station. Meanwhile, the Defender fires her thanix cannon and obliterates the second freighter, the station's runabouts and tugs quickly catching the debris before it can breach the cylinder's hull.*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 35,006 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Laura: Sinve I'm guessing that Tara isn't visiting and she ain't that young guess you're the Archangel. *she takes her Jacket off then looks at it and smirks* Alright. I'll play. *She rushes forward and throws the Jacket at the archangel just as Jess did to her a long time ago and as the Jacket serves as a distraction, Laura throws a haymaker into the girl's gut, her punch hard enough to dent metal*

    ***

    *109's smile fades but her spine isn't hurting too much as her body naturally hardens it to resist and 109 grunts and uses the wall to push back then kick 184 away. While 184 is reeling 109 shape shifts her skin changing as she turns into Warren*

    109: What do you have to prove? You have some kind of feeling of inadequacy? Afraid you aren't as good as you think you are? *she laughs and shape shifts back to herself*

    OOC: Sorry, my post wasn't particularly clear. Everything after 184 guards is between 201 and the Archangel that tried to help 184 (which I'm going to call 173 from now on to avoid confusion).

    *The Archangel grunts heavily, before rolling back and leaping into a headscissor takedown. When they land, the Archangel sharply scissors her legs across Laura's neck, trying to break it.*

    *Laura smirk and grabs the archangel by ribs grabs them and then proceeds to smash her into the metal wall repeadedly each hit making a dent*

    Laura: You don't know much about Spartan bones do you? The stress required to actually break my neck is going to take you longer to make then its going to take me to damage something important of yours by doing this. *she can feel a pain in her neck but the augments she has in her bones are holding true*


    ***

    *109 starts strengthening her muscles and kicks back slamming herself into 173 then elbows her and pops back up and kicks 173 in the side once she gets up*

    109: Is that the best you can do?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 33,399 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Laura: Sinve I'm guessing that Tara isn't visiting and she ain't that young guess you're the Archangel. *she takes her Jacket off then looks at it and smirks* Alright. I'll play. *She rushes forward and throws the Jacket at the archangel just as Jess did to her a long time ago and as the Jacket serves as a distraction, Laura throws a haymaker into the girl's gut, her punch hard enough to dent metal*

    ***

    *109's smile fades but her spine isn't hurting too much as her body naturally hardens it to resist and 109 grunts and uses the wall to push back then kick 184 away. While 184 is reeling 109 shape shifts her skin changing as she turns into Warren*

    109: What do you have to prove? You have some kind of feeling of inadequacy? Afraid you aren't as good as you think you are? *she laughs and shape shifts back to herself*

    OOC: Sorry, my post wasn't particularly clear. Everything after 184 guards is between 201 and the Archangel that tried to help 184 (which I'm going to call 173 from now on to avoid confusion).

    *The Archangel grunts heavily, before rolling back and leaping into a headscissor takedown. When they land, the Archangel sharply scissors her legs across Laura's neck, trying to break it.*

    *Laura smirk and grabs the archangel by ribs grabs them and then proceeds to smash her into the metal wall repeadedly each hit making a dent*

    Laura: You don't know much about Spartan bones do you? The stress required to actually break my neck is going to take you longer to make then its going to take me to damage something important of yours by doing this. *she can feel a pain in her neck but the augments she has in her bones are holding true*


    ***

    *109 starts strengthening her muscles and kicks back slamming herself into 173 then elbows her and pops back up and kicks 173 in the side once she gets up*

    109: Is that the best you can do?

    OOC: 173 is fighting 201. 201 has 173 against the wall. 184 is just guarding against 109.

    *The Archangel kicks Laura off and throws a fierce combo of punches.*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 35,006 Arc User
    OoC: I'm confused. Wouldn't my first post about what 109 did to 184 work then?

    *Laura takes a couple punches then kicks upwards into the archangel's chin and does a spiral kick*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
Sign In or Register to comment.