test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,214 Arc User
    *109 is bleeding a little and she pushes back against the heavy strikes then forces her arms outward breaking her guard to smack 201's head hard with each hand then she head butts 201 and punches her right in the diaphragm*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    *109 is bleeding a little and she pushes back against the heavy strikes then forces her arms outward breaking her guard to smack 201's head hard with each hand then she head butts 201 and punches her right in the diaphragm*

*201 rolls off, coughing before trying to get to her feet and guard.*
    *109 lunges at her and tries to force her to the ground and get her in an armbar*
    *109 lunges at her and tries to force her to the ground and get her in an armbar*

*201 grunts as she quickly reverses the armbar, jumping up and locking a headscissors around 109's neck and dropping her to the ground.*

201: This all you got?
    109: Was going to ask you the same thing. *She smiles and grabs 201's torso then manages to get up and slam her onto the ground*
    109: Was going to ask you the same thing. *She smiles and grabs 201's torso then manages to get up and slam her onto the ground*

*201 grunts, but doesn't let go. She quickly rolls on top and tightens the scissors into a choke.*
    *109 seems surprised and has a hard time breathing but manages to hold her breath and then grabs 201's neck with her legs locking her own headscissors and smashes a fist into her diaphragm making 201 lose any breath she could have held*
    *109 seems surprised and has a hard time breathing but manages to hold her breath and then grabs 201's neck with her legs locking her own headscissors and smashes a fist into her diaphragm making 201 lose any breath she could have held*

*201 releases her headscissors and tries to break out frantically with a roll.*
    ryan218 wrote: »

*!09 keeps her wrappedd up*

109: Tap out. you did good don't get knocked out.

*!09 keeps her wrappedd up*

109: Tap out. you did good don't get knocked out.

*201 taps out.*
    *109 grunts and releases 201 and slowly stands up her muscles returning to normal and she offers a hand to 201 to help her up*

109: Well that was fun. You were great. *any scratches or cuts she had from the rough fight are visibly healing*
    *109 grunts and releases 201 and slowly stands up her muscles returning to normal and she offers a hand to 201 to help her up*

109: Well that was fun. You were great. *any scratches or cuts she had from the rough fight are visibly healing*

201 *panting*: Thanks... That was pretty impressive. Felt like I was barely doing anything to you...
    109: Oh you were doing a lot to me. You almost one but your headscissors left you vulnerable. *she isn't panting though she was during the end of the fight. Her ability to alter her body let's her recover quickly*
    109: Oh you were doing a lot to me. You almost one but your headscissors left you vulnerable. *she isn't panting though she was during the end of the fight. Her ability to alter her body let's her recover quickly*

201 *panting*: Thanks...

*She starts catching her breath.*
    109: Do you always fight this hard?

201: Sometimes it's harder when the others are being extra abusive...
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Secret compound

Ch'rell is training against a group of his men. As he is finishing up another comes running in bowing as he begins to speak

Man: apologies sir there is a man who is here to see you. It is Jason Malick.

Ch'rell stops as he walks over putting on his robe over his body armor and taking a seat as his men like up along the wall.

Ch'rell: send him in

He watcha as the Jason enters the room clearly looking around and getting an idea of how many people are in here as well.

Ch'rell: so what can I do for you
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

109: I figured from the look you shared with one of the others that there was a bit more than rivalry going on. Thats why I brought up my concerns that the other Archangels may not like us being around. *she puts a reassuring hand on 201's shoulder*

109: I figured from the look you shared with one of the others that there was a bit more than rivalry going on. Thats why I brought up my concerns that the other Archangels may not like us being around. *she puts a reassuring hand on 201's shoulder*

*201 smiles a little.*

201: 184's the worst... Her friends and her always pick fights. In a training session, Warren had us broken up, then they let her go to beat on me and started beating kicking my ribs in when I tried to retaliate...

Earlier today they even beat me in the corridor and left me there...
    Jason: I know what you did. It took awhile but I figured you out. You leaked my father's location to them the day he was killed.

Ch'rell: indeed I did. I have been alive a very long time and have worked to push the galaxy toward balance. Your father served his purpose but was wanting to go beyond what was needed.

Jason: so you betrayed him.

Ch'rell: I made sure my long term plans didn't become disrupted by his ambition
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

*201 smiles a little.*

201: 184's the worst... Her friends and her always pick fights. In a training session, Warren had us broken up, then they let her go to beat on me and started beating kicking my ribs in when I tried to retaliate...

109: Maybe I ought to teach her a lesson... *she smirks* Is she augmented?

*201 smiles a little.*

*201 shakes her head.*
    Ch'rell: you must realize that I never wanted to have to get rid of him but he left me little choice. Balance must be achieved. And that can only come from controlled chaos.

He stops a moment looking over the man before him again

Ch'rell: so what will it be. Will you attempt to avenge his death or can you see the bigger picture and work with me to bring balance to this galaxy and make it stronger with a purging fire.

Jason looks at him a moment before letting out a deep breath.

Jason: I'll help you

Ch'rell: that I am glad to hear. Come with me it's time now then that you learn what I have set in motion.
    Ch'rell leads Jason into a large room

Ch'rell: we have already began working on the unsc and federation. The undine have been provoked into attacking the unsc directly and anyone else they see in the milky way while the federation we have secretly brought back an old enemy that will keep them very occupied. Soon both will make their way to republic space directly.

Jason: who is attacking the federation.

Ch'rell: we have brought back the Borg these are different from the old Borg. These are from the mirror universe as well. They are much more violent and I should say devious then the Borg from our reality.

Jason: can you trust or control them?

Ch'rell: your first lesson is never trust anyone. Always expect to be betrayed.

*201 smiles a little.*

*201 shakes her head.*

109: I could challenge her to show off for me and I'll tone down my augments but not turn them all the way off like I did with you.

*201 smiles a little.*

*201 shakes her head.*

109: I could challenge her to show off for me and I'll tone down my augments but not turn them all the way off like I did with you.

*201 smiles a little.*

201: Thanks.
    *Meanwhile, Warren is sitting in his office reading a PADD before calling up his personal AI, Apate.*

Apate: Yes, Doctor?

Warren: The Director wants a report on current assignments. What's happening with Operation DA-12?

Apate: Archangel 94 has tracked the Spartan to Republic City on Dalos Alpha. She has judged the situation as mission-critical and gone dark.

Warren: Anything from surveillance?

Apate: There's no evidence so far she's abusing the contact silence. But then, it's hard to track her without drawing O.S.S. attention to our presence.

Warren *grumbling*: This is why I hate sending operatives to Dalos...

Apate: If I may ask sir, why did you send 94 after this target?

Warren: Call it an experiment. The Director's been asking if the Archangels could cope with a mission into the UNSC for years now; I decided it was time to find out, and it's sure as hell safer sending one after a Spartan in Republic space than it is risking adding ONI to our list of enemies trying to kill one in UNSC space.

Alright, order our other operatives in the capital to pack up - discreetly. Whether 94 succeeds or not, O.S.S. is going to realise we're there.

Apate: Yes, Doctor.

*Later, Dalos Alpha Prime. A pair of men are busy clearing an apartment.*

Man 1: Did you wipe the comm terminal?

Man 2 *exasperated*: Yes, and the computer drive, the data crystals, even the fricking replicator. Nobody will even realise we were here.

*As if on cue, the door chime rings.*

Man 1: Yes?

Voice *Over Comm*: Delivery!

Man 1: Wrong place.

Voice *Over Comm*: No, I'm pretty sure this is it.

Man 1: Oh for--

Take the door.

*The second man nods and draws a phaser as the first opens the door, his eyes immediately widening as a crossbow is held to his jugular.*

Oh sh--

*1 hour later, Laura finds Hawk standing on the boarding ramp of the Valkyrie.*
    New Arcadia
    Fleetcomm hq

Sheridan: so what's the overall situation?

Hammond: depends on what area we are talking about. Overall the situation here in the milky way is stable. Besides the undine relations with the other governments are good.

Virsio: that doesn't give us a reason to let our guard down.

Sheridan: something you want to tell us?

Virsio: at the moment no. I'm just reminding every one that it is ONI's job to protect the unsc and anticipate threats.

Pillion: as I'm sure Hammond would say for the army the navy is more then ready for any type of attack from an outside power. Even with our current fighting with the undine.

Sheridan: which brings up another issue. How close are we to being able to seal off their space?

Halsey(via holo): close. Thanks to guilty tangent and the forerunner technology we have it shouldn't take me muh longer to have the device ready.

Sheridan: very good. I'm going to contact the federation and republic shortly to discuss what we plan to do to seal the undine in their own space. It's the best option as they are attacking anything and everything at this point.

He stands up as everyone else does the same

Sheridan: thank you all dismissed

Everyone leaves the room except Sheridan and Virsio along with Sheridan two personnel guards.

Sheridan: so what haven't you told everyone else yet?

Virsio: I believe we may have a location on Carsick. If my Intel is correct he is in republic space hiding on a world in their outer territory.

Sheridan: how sure are you?

Virsio: I'm certain enough that if you approve I'll speak with RNI director Osman and seek approval for a small Spartan team to take him out

Sheridan: alright do it. I need to go speak to the republic and federation governments.
    Federation space
    Star base ops

Janeway: report!

Ensign: we have lost contact with the MACO team sir last scans seemed to appear that they had encountered Borg

Janeway: how the hell did never mind start getting everyone off the station that we can once clear we will blow this place to dust

Tech: aye sir
    Once back in his office Sheridan hails the republic and federation.