What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Wade and the rest make it to the main complex finding little resistence.. *

Wade: This is too easy... Wade to Weston... Over.

*In a hidden landing field the transports are nearly ready to go. One of the guards with M. Dani informs her of the time*

Guard: Mam... It is nearly time to go they are all on board. Dissident fighters are on the way.

M Dani: If they're not here in 5 minutes, we're leaving without them. I do not want to be caught out by a Federation Starship if they decide to blockade us.

*A guard at the operations post, turns to her.*

Guard 2: There is no ship in orbit... *voice betrays surprise.*
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    *M Samana does the same*

M Samana: We just gonna stare at each other all day or we gonna fight?

Tara B: Thanks Kenar. Hopefully sometime we'll find a more permanent solution. *she sighs*

Johanna: I don't know if she knows that herself. *sighs* Not like it matters much after what I did.

*The Ref separates them and they go to there corners, before the round starts and Tara darts forward, trying to take M Samana down with a headscissors.

Columbia. Dani looks understandingly, before hearing the comm alert.*

Dani: I need to go take this.
  • Options
    Weston: Understood.

*The Republic team board the Goliath and start prepping to leave.*

*Wade motions for the team to get on the shuttle... They miss the alert that James Jr woke up. Casval sits and waits there focused on the mission at hand. Putting off Mila as something for later. When the shuttle disembarks the ship they signal the Goliath to proceed into the operations area. *

Wade: Casval... Give me the run down on the planet..

Casval: *Opens his terminal and sets up the image for both teams to see.* Yes Sir..

As you can see we have the class M planet and the camp on the surface. As far as we can tell they are prepped to leave as soon as they hear trouble. As a matter in fact the reason we are doing this under cover, is because this area is a combat zone. There are still patrols and skirmishes here daily. The next patrol is within the next 96 hours.

Wade: Any defenses?

Casval: Given the loose nature of the camp I would suspect tempoary defenses and patrols. They need to be packed and ready to move. Their landing zone is off along the lower ridge. It gives them the high ground. I suggest the Goliath take the path to drop their team in the back and proceed to give air support via flare. The landing zone for the shuttles is the target you want to knock out. Our shuttle will have to land and hide our shuttle here...

*He circles a selected rock grouping.. *

We will have to fly low to avoid detection but it gives us time to get there.

Wade: Anything else?

Weston: Should our team wait for you to met up with us after insertion or begin the assault immediately?

*The Reoublic team is getting ready with phaser rifles and personal shields.*

Wade: Assault when we all in position.

*The Goliath and Federation Shuttle arrive at the dissident base, the Goliath swooping in against the front door, firing it's ZPCs and ZPB to clear a landing zone. Inside, the Away Team hear phaser blasts hit the shield.*

Weston: Get ready.

*The team arm their phaser rifles and activate their personal shields.

Cavern. M Dani hears the firefight outside and signals her two guards over to her.*

M Dani: Get the ship ready. We're leaving.

Guard: Yes Ma'am.

Dissident: What about us?

M Dani: You wanna get out of this? Win.

*The Transport finally clears a sufficient landing point and lands, the away team disembarking from a side hatch and securing the immediate vicinity.*

Weston: Team R to Team S, we're on the ground.

*Cassi however points a phaser at M.Dani as do the rest of them at her... *

Cassi: I have a better idea, you get them out like was arranged... and then we can win... The point was to have us vacate and rendevous with the rest of them at a secure location. Besides I was pretty sure this was going to happen.

Set the surprise up...

Dissident 2: Cassi are you nuts? It will kill us too...

Cassi: Probably if we do not make it a point that we need to focus on the plan.

*She knows M.Dani appreciates this kind of deception.*

*The Federation team surpises some of the dissidents by coming in from the opposite way... *

Wade: I read you Commander... we are just about in position so get ready to move on the compound.

*Sasha as the teams reach the camp find some resistance but notices something amiss... There are not as many dissidents as thought...*

Casval: *Shooting a dissident and another that tried to knife him.* They are up to something.. they have to be.

Cassi: Little Casval look at you... All grown up and still trying to impress daddy are we?

Casval: I have no need for his praise Cassi... Though its not like you would know coming from a traitor.

Cassi: Oh.. Such strong words, look at you... Passing yourself off as strong resourceful and ruthless. I doubt you could pass that off. You wouldn't hurt a fly..

*She fires a phaser at him and misses as he pulls a trick out of his belt.. It was a Hologram...*

Casval: *As he appears again* What did you think I would stay there and let myself get shot? Please. That is for simpletons. You have to find me.

*She fires again and the Hologram vanishes again.*

*Casval hiding behind rocks shifts from his postion with a rifle ready and sets it up. He does not see his sister entering the fray...*

*The Republic team stealthily get into positions behind Cassi's group, Weston tapping Mila on the shoulder.*

Weston *whispering*: As soon as they're down, go for your sister. We'll cover you.

*Mila nods and takes aim. As the flurry of blue phaser bolts rush out at Cassi's people from behind, Mila chases Cassi into an adjacent chamber, grunting as she tackles Cassi down, rolling over and holding her pistol to Cassi, as she does the same, the two in a stand-off.*

Mila *hateful*: It's just you and me, sister.

*OOC: What do you say to these two fist-fighting it out?*

*OOC: Perhaps, though I do want to show off someone's growing ruthlessness. You do have to admit that Casval's trick was a good one.*

*Cassi looks at her inquisitively...*

Cassi: Bee in your bonnet? Mila? Or did you **** things up for yourself? Or did Casval manage to purposely drive you here to deal with me. Cowardly kid.

*She notices that she is hitting the right buttons. *

What is wrong? Did I kick a puppy or did you take personally what I did to the Enterprise?

*Her pistol still drawn on her.*

*Unaware to both of them Casval is cursing his sister's impulsivness... As he finds the nearest corpse and recalls the layout... He begins rigging the roof of the chamber with photon grenades. *

Casval: Sorry Mila...

*Two more dissidents try and make for him he shoots both on a quick draw. *

But I have to interupt this cat fight... In a moment.

*Mila growls before kicking Cassi's phaser out of her hand, ditching her own before hitting her sister with a series of hooks, followed by a push kick to the ground. Mila quickly takes her jacket off and glares at her, getting into a stance.*

Mila *hateful*: Get up, traitor!

*Meanwhile, Weston is covering the door Mila went through, before seeing what Casval is doing and tapping his combadge.*

Weston: Weston to Team F, why are you rigging the roof to cave in on us?!

*He shoots a couple of dissidents with a quick movement of his rifle.*

*Cassi gets up smirking...*

Cassi: What no response?

*She throws a haymaker that catches Mila off guard and she hits the floor... Cassi kicks her once and picks her up. She throws her into a wall. *

Come on... or is James going to pop through the door next.

*Weston's comm to Casval is heard *

Casval: Look Commander I know what I am doing, and its not going to bring the cavern on her.

*Weston sees dissident fighters coming in...*

*That really sets Mila off, as before Cassi knows it, Mila's knee is in her phase, followed by an uppercut and a straight kick. Mila breathes heavily, before spearing Cassi to the ground and punching her relentlessly.

Outside, Weston sees the dissidents and the Republic team take cover to start taking them out in a crossfire.*
  • Options

*In a hidden landing field the transports are nearly ready to go. One of the guards with M. Dani informs her of the time*

Guard: Mam... It is nearly time to go they are all on board. Dissident fighters are on the way.

M Dani: If they're not here in 5 minutes, we're leaving without them. I do not want to be caught out by a Federation Starship if they decide to blockade us.

*M Dani looks surprised as well, walking over.*

M Dani: Check again. There has to be.
  • Options

Guard 2: I have three times there is nothing...
  • Options

*Wade motions for the team to get on the shuttle... They miss the alert that James Jr woke up. Casval sits and waits there focused on the mission at hand. Putting off Mila as something for later. When the shuttle disembarks the ship they signal the Goliath to proceed into the operations area. *

Casval: *Opens his terminal and sets up the image for both teams to see.* Yes Sir..

As you can see we have the class M planet and the camp on the surface. As far as we can tell they are prepped to leave as soon as they hear trouble. As a matter in fact the reason we are doing this under cover, is because this area is a combat zone. There are still patrols and skirmishes here daily. The next patrol is within the next 96 hours.

Casval: Given the loose nature of the camp I would suspect tempoary defenses and patrols. They need to be packed and ready to move. Their landing zone is off along the lower ridge. It gives them the high ground. I suggest the Goliath take the path to drop their team in the back and proceed to give air support via flare. The landing zone for the shuttles is the target you want to knock out. Our shuttle will have to land and hide our shuttle here...

Weston: Should our team wait for you to met up with us after insertion or begin the assault immediately?

*The Goliath and Federation Shuttle arrive at the dissident base, the Goliath swooping in against the front door, firing it's ZPCs and ZPB to clear a landing zone. Inside, the Away Team hear phaser blasts hit the shield.*

Cavern. M Dani hears the firefight outside and signals her two guards over to her.*

*The Transport finally clears a sufficient landing point and lands, the away team disembarking from a side hatch and securing the immediate vicinity.*

Cassi: I have a better idea, you get them out like was arranged... and then we can win... The point was to have us vacate and rendevous with the rest of them at a secure location. Besides I was pretty sure this was going to happen.

Set the surprise up...

*The Federation team surpises some of the dissidents by coming in from the opposite way... *

Wade: I read you Commander... we are just about in position so get ready to move on the compound.

*Sasha as the teams reach the camp find some resistance but notices something amiss... There are not as many dissidents as thought...*

Casval: *Shooting a dissident and another that tried to knife him.* They are up to something.. they have to be.

Cassi: Little Casval look at you... All grown up and still trying to impress daddy are we?

Casval: I have no need for his praise Cassi... Though its not like you would know coming from a traitor.

Cassi: Oh.. Such strong words, look at you... Passing yourself off as strong resourceful and ruthless. I doubt you could pass that off. You wouldn't hurt a fly..

*She fires a phaser at him and misses as he pulls a trick out of his belt.. It was a Hologram...*

Casval: *As he appears again* What did you think I would stay there and let myself get shot? Please. That is for simpletons. You have to find me.

*Casval hiding behind rocks shifts from his postion with a rifle ready and sets it up. He does not see his sister entering the fray...*

*The Republic team stealthily get into positions behind Cassi's group, Weston tapping Mila on the shoulder.*

Weston *whispering*: As soon as they're down, go for your sister. We'll cover you.

*Mila nods and takes aim. As the flurry of blue phaser bolts rush out at Cassi's people from behind, Mila chases Cassi into an adjacent chamber, grunting as she tackles Cassi down, rolling over and holding her pistol to Cassi, as she does the same, the two in a stand-off.*

*OOC: Perhaps, though I do want to show off someone's growing ruthlessness. You do have to admit that Casval's trick was a good one.*

Cassi: Bee in your bonnet? Mila? Or did you **** things up for yourself? Or did Casval manage to purposely drive you here to deal with me. Cowardly kid.

What is wrong? Did I kick a puppy or did you take personally what I did to the Enterprise?

*Unaware to both of them Casval is cursing his sister's impulsivness... As he finds the nearest corpse and recalls the layout... He begins rigging the roof of the chamber with photon grenades. *

*Mila growls before kicking Cassi's phaser out of her hand, ditching her own before hitting her sister with a series of hooks, followed by a push kick to the ground. Mila quickly takes her jacket off and glares at her, getting into a stance.*

*Meanwhile, Weston is covering the door Mila went through, before seeing what Casval is doing and tapping his combadge.*

*She throws a haymaker that catches Mila off guard and she hits the floor... Cassi kicks her once and picks her up. She throws her into a wall. *

Casval: Look Commander I know what I am doing, and its not going to bring the cavern on her.

*That really sets Mila off, as before Cassi knows it, Mila's knee is in her phase, followed by an uppercut and a straight kick. Mila breathes heavily, before spearing Cassi to the ground and punching her relentlessly.

Outside, Weston sees the dissidents and the Republic team take cover to start taking them out in a crossfire.*

*Cassi whips a knife out and cuts Mila badly across the abdomen, then whips it back across Mila's cheek... Then Mila realized Cassi was holding back. *

Cassi: What no James? Where is the dog?

*Mila hears a little voice in her head say, "Out of the way Mila." *
  • Options
    *M Samana does the same*

Tara B: Thanks Kenar. Hopefully sometime we'll find a more permanent solution. *she sighs*

Johanna: I don't know if she knows that herself. *sighs* Not like it matters much after what I did.

*The Ref separates them and they go to there corners, before the round starts and Tara darts forward, trying to take M Samana down with a headscissors.

*It is Falli on her comm busy at work at a hand and lower arm along with a wrist. *

Falli: Dani a bit of news for you... Your son is awake. The Doctor is checking on him, and he is scheduling a complicated surgery to remove the chunk of bulkhead from his head. Me on the other hand I am working on a prosthetic for him. He kind of hinted at something to give him a bit of ease.
  • Options

M Dani: They must be cloaked?
  • Options

Set the surprise up...

*Cassi whips a knife out and cuts Mila badly across the abdomen, then whips it back across Mila's cheek... Then Mila realized Cassi was holding back. *

*Mila dives out of the way, grunting as she reaches for her ankle sheath in case nothing happens.*
  • Options
    *M Samana does the same*

*It is Falli on her comm busy at work at a hand and lower arm along with a wrist. *

Falli: Dani a bit of news for you... Your son is awake. The Doctor is checking on him, and he is scheduling a complicated surgery to remove the chunk of bulkhead from his head. Me on the other hand I am working on a prosthetic for him. He kind of hinted at something to give him a bit of ease.

Dani: How is he?
  • Options

Guard 2: No mam.. The evidence is not there... Only signatures present are shuttles that are along the lines of what we are to expect... but no vessels.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    *Johanna says goodbye to Dani as she goes back to work*

*M Samana dodges at the last second and tries to spin kick her*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options

Set the surprise up...

*Mila dives out of the way, grunting as she reaches for her ankle sheath in case nothing happens.*

*The ceiling above them explodes pinning Cassi under rubble and knocking Mila out by tossing her into a wall. Casval descends into the cavern, he muffles the sound from the room with a forcefield... He checks on Mila and finds her out cold... Cassi on the other hand is groaning in pain...*

Casval: Surprised Cassi?

Cassi: You *******!!!

Casval: James was caught in those bombs Cassi... This is not personal. It is only business. Your problem is that you did this for personal reasons didn't you..

*Cassi looks at him hatefully...*

Casval: I thought so. So you know he didn't actually.

Cassi: You liar! *she cries out agonized*

Liar!!!

*He turns away from her and lifts Mila up and turns off the forcefield muffling the sound. He notices a rock barely holding things up... He goes to it with Mila in tow and smacks it with his rifle. The cavern behind him caves in and crushes Cassi. The door opens behind Weston showing Casval and Mila barely coming around...*

Casval: She is fine Commander, *The dogfight is raging above them*

I see they are going to high tail it.. That means there is probably something else going on here...
  • Options
    *M Samana does the same*

Falli: He is fine, though being brought up to speed has not done him well. He took the news of Cassi hard. The Bulkhead piece is a danger to him, if he recieves a knock on the head hard enough he could die from it. If removed it could remove the threat.
  • Options

Guard 2: No mam.. The evidence is not there... Only signatures present are shuttles that are along the lines of what we are to expect... but no vessels.

M Dani: Alright, give them 10 minutes.
  • Options

Set the surprise up...

*The ceiling above them explodes pinning Cassi under rubble and knocking Mila out by tossing her into a wall. Casval descends into the cavern, he muffles the sound from the room with a forcefield... He checks on Mila and finds her out cold... Cassi on the other hand is groaning in pain...*

Casval: James was caught in those bombs Cassi... This is not personal. It is only business. Your problem is that you did this for personal reasons didn't you..

Liar!!!

*He turns away from her and lifts Mila up and turns off the forcefield muffling the sound. He notices a rock barely holding things up... He goes to it with Mila in tow and smacks it with his rifle. The cavern behind him caves in and crushes Cassi. The door opens behind Weston showing Casval and Mila barely coming around...*

I see they are going to high tail it.. That means there is probably something else going on here...

Weston: Where's your sister?
  • Options
    *M Samana does the same*

Falli: He is fine, though being brought up to speed has not done him well. He took the news of Cassi hard. The Bulkhead piece is a danger to him, if he recieves a knock on the head hard enough he could die from it. If removed it could remove the threat.

Dani: Then take it out!
  • Options
    *Johanna says goodbye to Dani as she goes back to work*

*M Samana dodges at the last second and tries to spin kick her*

*Tara ducks under it and sweeps her legs out, getting on top and punching relentlessly.*
  • Options
    *M Samana headbutts her and tries to roll over and punch her*
  • Options
    *M Samana headbutts her and tries to roll over and punch her*

*She manages to roll them over, but Tara pulls her into a close guard so she can't punch her head. She also puts M Samana in a body scissors.*

Tara *struggling*: This all you got?
  • Options

Set the surprise up...

Liar!!!

Casval: Cassi? Dead... Crushed under the rubble, no way to get her out without caving the entire thing on top of me and Mila.

*He puts Mila down where he can see the slash marks and particularly bad one.*

Knife wounds... Should be easy to tend to.

*Wade and company search around the main complex and find nothing just the command bunker rigged with a device. *

Wade: Sasha what is that thing in the middle of the table?

Sasha: *Taking a tricorder out and scanning it eyes widening..* Its a tri-cobalt device rigged to blow in about 15 minutes.

Wade: *Tapping his combadge* Weston and all surviving away teams get back to the shuttles. Then get break away orbit.. Now!
  • Options
    *M Samana does the same*

Dani: Then take it out!

Falli: We are just the positioning is the problem... The Doctor is going to try and have it removed and hopfully it goes well.
  • Options

M Dani: Alright, give them 10 minutes.

Guard 3: That is it mam, we have all who could make it..

Pilot: We need to break orbit before that thing goes off.
  • Options
    M Samana: No... *She grunts and tries to break out of the body scissors as best she can*
  • Options

Set the surprise up...

Liar!!!

Casval: Cassi? Dead... Crushed under the rubble, no way to get her out without caving the entire thing on top of me and Mila.

*Wade and company search around the main complex and find nothing just the command bunker rigged with a device. *

Sasha: *Taking a tricorder out and scanning it eyes widening..* Its a tri-cobalt device rigged to blow in about 15 minutes.

Wade: *Tapping his combadge* Weston and all surviving away teams get back to the shuttles. Then get break away orbit.. Now!

*The Away Team makes it back to the Goliath and take off. The Think Tank transport departs as well.*
  • Options
    M Samana: No... *She grunts and tries to break out of the body scissors as best she can*

*She has to break out of the close guard first, but she succeeds, Tara guarding her face.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Visgrad
    The agent deploys the vial given to them and beams away leaving it to do its work.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

Set the surprise up...

Liar!!!

*The Away Team makes it back to the Goliath and take off. The Think Tank transport departs as well.*

*The Federation shuttle is soon meeting up with the Goliath... The device goes off and ruins the planet causing radiation to cover the area, the explosion obliterates the camp...*

*The Think Tank transports enter cloak and head to the coordinates. While the allied shuttles head back to Federation space. *

Wade: That was a close one... How many did we capture?

Sasha: Not many sir.. Casval reports Cassi is dead.
  • Options

Set the surprise up...

Liar!!!

*The Federation shuttle is soon meeting up with the Goliath... The device goes off and ruins the planet causing radiation to cover the area, the explosion obliterates the camp...*

*The Think Tank transports enter cloak and head to the coordinates. While the allied shuttles head back to Federation space. *

Wade: That was a close one... How many did we capture?

Sasha: Not many sir.. Casval reports Cassi is dead.

*One of the Republic ensigns is treating Mila's wounds as she wakes up, groaning slightly.*

Mila: What happened?

Weston: You got caught in an explosion. The rubble came down and...

*He stops himself and starts again.*

Your sister was buried in the rubble...

Mila *stunned*: Cassi's dead?

Weston: Are you okay?

Mila *stunned*: I... I promised Mom I'd bring her back alive...

What happened?
  • Options
    *M Samana shoves Tara's guard against her and backs off*