test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *R.S.S. Damocles. The ship arrives at Malick's location. Tin'bo is on the bridge.*

Tin'bo: Sensor report.

Ops: Several warships in orbit of the target, Captain.

Tin'bo: Open a channel to the surface.

This is Captain Wolff Tin'bo of the Republic Star Ship Damocles to the criminal known as Malick. You are wanted by the Republic of United Star Systems on charges of Terrorism and Aiding Enemies of the State. If you do not surrender peacefully, I have been authorised to use deadly force.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,212 Arc User
    Tara B: Are you sure that's a good idea? We were on the edge of the crater and felt sick and the walkway is even closer.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Malick appears via holo

Malick: my my captain aren’t we bold and brave. I have no intentions of surrendering to you. But I will give you one chance to turn back now.

Ooc: scams will show about 4 small frigate sized ships in orbit though detailed scans are almost impossible to get as well as one much larger battle cruiser sized warship.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    westx211 wrote: »
    Tara B: Are you sure that's a good idea? We were on the edge of the crater and felt sick and the walkway is even closer.

Tara A: I'll start from the wall and see if I can get a reading. We can't get anything else from their computers.
    logang19 wrote: »
    Malick appears via holo

Malick: my my captain aren’t we bold and brave. I have no intentions of surrendering to you. But I will give you one chance to turn back now.

Ooc: scams will show about 4 small frigate sized ships in orbit though detailed scans are almost impossible to get as well as one much larger battle cruiser sized warship.

Tin'bo: Very well, you leave me no choice.

Terminate communications. *The transmission ends and the Damocles starts jamming all frequencies.*

Sound Action Stations. Commander Winters, you have the Bridge. I am transferring command to the CIC.

Winters: Yes sir.

*Tin'bo transfers to the CIC as the Damocles moves to engage the frigates.*
    Tara B: Alright but be safe about it...

*Tara A ports to the edge of the crater, putting up a twilight shield before trying to scan the mist.

Tora Ziyal. After spending some time with Serah, Karen goes with Serah to the brig. Karen 2 is sitting on the bench.*

Karen: Making yourself at home, targ?

Karen 2 *hatred*: I will kill you, clone...

Karen *hatred*: I'd like to see you try, b****...
    Two of the frigates break off to engage them while two remain with the battle ship in orbit. A shield can be detected around malick a base that is strong enough to deflect any bombardment.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Osman meets up with the strike team in her combat armor with Atlas inside the armor as well.

Osman: alright everyone listen up we go in fast and hard. Once we give the signal unsc ground forces as well as sanghelli forces will provide cover for us to sneak in. Stay close to your fellow team mates and watch your backs.
    Two of the frigates break off to engage them while two remain with the battle ship in orbit. A shield can be detected around malick a base that is strong enough to deflect any bombardment.

*The Destroyer engages the detached frigates head-on, charging and firing a torpedo volley to force them to split off, before turning to chase one of them, firing ZPCs.*
    The first frigate engages the ship head on as well firing a volley of strange energy canons. As it’s shields begin to drop. The second frigate moves to attack its rear firing the same strange energy weapons.

Battle ship

Officer: sir should we engage?

G’Mar: no let us let those two weaken them sacrifice a pawn or two to get the prize.
    R’Tas is in slip space with the unsc ship stigma waiting for the signal.

Helmsman: sir shall we drop out now?

R’Tas: no we wait for their signal. Prepare ground forces to deploy as well as fighters to launch.

Ops: aye sir.

Meanwhile as the frigates engage the republic ship a ship of unknown drain drops in and takes a position above malick a base
    ryan218 wrote: »

*Tara A ports to the edge of the crater, putting up a twilight shield before trying to scan the mist.

Tora Ziyal. After spending some time with Serah, Karen goes with Serah to the brig. Karen 2 is sitting on the bench.*

*The sick feeling still assails her despite her barrier along with the instinct to avoid the mist. She is able to scan it but the results are inconclusive.*

Serah: Can you guys not fight?

*Frigg is standing nearby in case Karen 2 tries another breakout like last time she was onboard*

*The sick feeling still assails her despite her barrier along with the instinct to avoid the mist. She is able to scan it but the results are inconclusive.*

*Frigg is standing nearby in case Karen 2 tries another breakout like last time she was onboard*

Karen: How would you feel if someone tried to steal your life?

Karen 2 *angry*: Oh, I tried to steal your life?! Give me a break you piece of trash!

*Fazon. Tara A gulps and tries to edge closer to get a better scan.*

Karen 2 *angry*: Oh, I tried to steal your life?! Give me a break you piece of trash!

Serah: Why did we come here?

*The effect gets a little stronger the closer she gets. she is unable to get a good scan till she comes to the circular platform with the elevator on it.*

Serah: Why did we come here?

*The effect gets a little stronger the closer she gets. she is unable to get a good scan till she comes to the circular platform with the elevator on it.*

Karen: I don't know...

*She glares at Karen 2 and walks out with Serah.

Fazon. Tara A collects her scan telemetry, trying to stay focused.*
    R’Tas is in slip space with the unsc ship stigma waiting for the signal.

Helmsman: sir shall we drop out now?

R’Tas: no we wait for their signal. Prepare ground forces to deploy as well as fighters to launch.

Ops: aye sir.

Meanwhile as the frigates engage the republic ship a ship of unknown drain drops in and takes a position above malick a base

*The Damocles fires a salvo of phased-quantum torpedoes at the frigate in front of it before breaking off to loop behind the frigate chasing it.*
    The first frigate try’s to avoid the torpedoes and fails as their shields fail and takes damage from the attack it begins to pull away. The second frigate fires it’s forward canons and it’s own torpedoes
    Malick is watching the battle from a large view screen

Orion: I still think we should get you out of here via the gateway.

Malick: they won’t get here. Even if they do I have faith that our new allies will be able to deal with them.

Orion: I hope your right.

He turns again facing the screen watching it.

Trooper: sir you have a message on alpha channel that has made it through their jamming.

Malick: put them through.

K’tarta: I have heard you are under attack. Do you require more assistance.

Malick: at the moment no. One of your ships is already hear and I have 10 of your kull drones here as well

K’tarta: very well. If anything changes alert me

Malick: I will.
    *Damocles dodges the attack as it turns behind the second frigate and opens fire.*
    The attack knocks its engines out as it keeps firing the other ships start to move in to engage
    Serah: Hopefully she doesn't get away this time. Unless... DoD she want to be captured?

*The effects on her are pretty passive at the moment but she does feel like she might throw up. The scan data is about as good as it will get*
    The attack knocks its engines out as it keeps firing the other ships start to move in to engage

*The Damocles waits until all three ships are engaged and starts to pull away from the planet.*

Tin'bo: Send the signal.
    Serah: Hopefully she doesn't get away this time. Unless... DoD she want to be captured?

*The effects on her are pretty passive at the moment but she does feel like she might throw up. The scan data is about as good as it will get*

Karen: If she did, she's even dumber than I thought she was...

*Fazon. Tara A ports back to Tara B.*

Tara A *weary*: I got it...
    As the 3 ships near the shadow seeker and stigma drop out of slip space behind the 3 ships letting off a volley of fire. The attack disabled the two frigates while the battle ship manages to withstand the attack and begins firing on all three ships. The shadow seeker deploys it’s gunships to the service as the stigma launches its odst drop pods.

Serah: I guess its probably nothing then. I feel like we need to do something relaxing.

Tara B: You okay?
    As the 3 ships near the shadow seeker and stigma drop out of slip space behind the 3 ships letting off a volley of fire. The attack disabled the two frigates while the battle ship manages to withstand the attack and begins firing on all three ships. The shadow seeker deploys it’s gunships to the service as the stigma launches its odst drop pods.

*The Damocles quickly races back to the planet to deploy the strike team.*

Serah: I guess its probably nothing then. I feel like we need to do something relaxing.

Karen: Got any ideas?

*Fazon.*

Tara A: Yeah...

*She bends over and vomits.*
    As the other two ships continue to engage the battleship osman and her team beams down. Heavy fighting has already begun as unsc and sanghelli forces are attacking the facility.

Osman: alright people time to work for a living.

Karen: Got any ideas?

*Fazon.*

Tara A: Yeah...

*She bends over and vomits.*

Tara B: That doesn't look okay. Maybe we should get you a medkit.

Serah: Well... I can think of a few things...